It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US scientists fight back for evolution!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It looks like the fightback against the ID movement in the US is continuing. Here's a link to a BBC story about American scientists appealing to the more sensible religious leaders in the country about evolution.
news.bbc.co.uk...
All I can say is that it's about time!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I like the lil picture of bush with the caption saying kids should be taught different schools of thought. Well, in that case let's teach EVERY single creation myth. Not just christian. Not just god. But EVERYTHING from the dawn of time up till present, including scientology and the urantia book. EVERYTHING. It's clearly not constitutional to teach just one religous view in the classroom, so if they want it taught, EVERYTHING get's taught. And I don't mean IDT alone, but teach our children the violent birth of christianity as well. Teach them how god says it's ok to have slave's. How it's ok for them to be killed in god's eye's if they curse at their parent's. They want their garbage taught in school's, then they should have the most horrible point's of their garbage taught.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Well its not quite as cute or interesting as the jolly green giant popping out of the sky and waving his magic wand, but it does seem possible...

join