It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams About The Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I had a dream I was in a Village Courtyard with a fountain in the center.
There were people all dressed in black moving about and looking at me.
After a period of time looking back at everyone, I realized that they must all be dead. The way they moved about, or even by standing still seemed so unnatural. I felt a need to protect myself, and to attack...which I know seems strange, I wasn't afraid, and I would concentrate on one entity, and move quickly towards it.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Maybe the fountain represents your life and the people walking around it are your friends and acquaintances. Do you have any conflicts of interest with the people around you? Do you feel that they are stagnant or holding you back in some manner? It seems like you're singled out in this dream against others, or even yourself. Maybe the people are problems or issues in your life that you aren't facing, and now you find the need to attack them. You must have felt strength in some manner, you said you weren't scared. I don't know, figured I'd throw my two cents in. Interesting how the brain 'creates' the dream but also has trouble interpreting it's creation...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
A question or two before i post my thoughts.

This seems to be irregular when it comes to your dreams.Has anything in your life changed at all?

There are many levels of study when it comes to dreaming and you might have been in a very real place.At least at the time you seem to have been feeling the danger of the situation.Is there anything else about this dream that you could recall?

Also is there any other weird dreams you have had?

I would certainly like to hear of them.

Scarecrow

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yes, I am a truck driver , and when I had this dream I was in a secluded area off the highway, and I was on my way home after a 5 day trip.
I missed my family, and I remember in the dream of being visited by a much younger Father, and a close friend. My dad is still alive, but in the dream, I remember saying to him that you can't be here, your dead.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have had numerous dreams about plane crashes. The plane usually a 737 takes off, but when its just off the runway the engines cut out, and it stalls and falls to the ground. In other dreams, there are mid air collisions between military aircraft ( Hercules and a Commercial 737). It all seems so real with the sounds, and impact sounds.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I ussly wake up and say somthing what happens somtime in next few days but i must had dream about it and just faint memory of word i say too my mum when wake up is only memory left of it,Like i told my mum no point going school our teacher is ill (she teaches us all subjects when little) and came true that day and many other stuff.

Im having many weird dreams about a Asdroid they seem too contingue,One im in town square my step dad points asdroid its heading for earth,another night it hitting massive tidal wave heading towards me hard as brick wall,and i have lots other droids about Tidal Waves heading at me too kill me,That's problly what caused my fear of dieing by a Tidal Wave so high :p

new topics

top topics

join