It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not eye floaters, do you have them?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I've seen the things moving in my eyes lots of times. I can't see them all the time but only certain times eg. like when I wake up etc.

I also see the swirls a lot that can cover the whole field of vision at times and seem to be layered on top of my field of view. But again I don't see this all the time either.

It sorta looks like a lot of "@'s" in my field of view but you can see through them all.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit

OH dear dear dear.i broke my own rule of answering before i read the whole post and reserve the right to delete any constructive input i might have..

As my mommy said if you cant say something nice,dont say anything at all
:bash::bash::bash::bash:

[edit on 14-5-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
what the hell?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Brendan

i thought they clicked when you rubbed them? but now u say they click when your not touching them at all???...

i think ur actually the one whos sitting back having alot of fun laughing while watching all us gullible fools argue with you ova this fantastic work of fiction. well done, seriously, u r good. look, you've got us all replying to u n believeing ur a few screws loose.
on the other hand if u truelly really believe this then, i would have to take the stance of good ol mr t and pitty a poor fool. not meaning any offence in anyway, only pity, for the psychological paranoia that is plagueing ur life because it would be terribly hard to live with.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Maybe you're an alien sent here from another planet. Only your "people" never told you because they are doing research on how Earthlings live and didn't want your knowledge of your home planet to interfere with their experiments.

Mystery solved!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sorry, not what you want to hear but does sound like floaters. I have this too along with some other visual phenonemon called Hppd although not throught drug abuse, i have always had it along with visual snow. I am linking it with my epilepsy for that reason.

Some people notice them and some do not, your eyes are trying to focus on them. Are you sensitive to light too?

Heres a link on floaters though:

www.thepeninsulaqatar.com...

[edit on 11-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Brendan

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pkpao

I am from europe and i see what brendan painted ( www.thecomedy.50megs.com... ) . What i see is in my eyes.

I tried to paint and the things from my eye : img191.imageshack.us...

Translation from picture comments:

The dots have 5 circles inside and are many this dots ( thousand, billions) and its cover all the view.

The lines have dots inside. The dots from the line, look like the dots that are outside.

I belive is a parasite.
i think this affect the brain and the nervous system.
I have this from ~12-14 years. After ~9-10 years this "parasite" begin to multiply. My symptoms make me to think this affect the brain and the nervous system.
If Toxoplasmosis exist, and that thing can exist.
If doctors can't see, this don't mean do not exist.

For brendan:
Look to the sky and tell me if you see something very little that is move ( not only one).
And belive me, this is in the eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join