It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not eye floaters, do you have them?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Bunting, I am still trying to grasp what you mean. So you swung around and photographed it. Therefore its buzzing around your head like a fly?

Does this tie in with getting em attacked? Maybe its the device that is doing the attacking?

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Netchicken]

No, I held the camera just like you see in the photo, just like you would hold the camera if you are taking a photo of your car. Then I glanced left and then forward to try and swing it farther across the frame of the photo and took the picture, holding the camera steady and aimed away from me.

No it's not the device doing the attacking, those come from satellites.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Brendan, I am a new ATS member, so I don't want to make enemies of anyone, at least not right off the bat.
From one simple human to another...you need to turn off the computer, put down the camera, grab a footbal or frisbee...and go outside, meet a nice girl, enjoy yourself...our govt. is not out to get you...maybe all of us in one fell swoop...but not individually...it would take far too long!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadbang
Brendan, I am a new ATS member, so I don't want to make enemies of anyone, at least not right off the bat.
From one simple human to another...you need to turn off the computer, put down the camera, grab a footbal or frisbee...and go outside, meet a nice girl, enjoy yourself...our govt. is not out to get you...maybe all of us in one fell swoop...but not individually...it would take far too long!

Sorry to say but I'm getting slowly killed.

Bang! your dead, get it?

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Brendan, what exactly is it that you want to hear? Obviously you won't rest until you hear something from the members of ATS. You continually attack any questions or statements with comments of people not being on your level, and everyone else is immature. You sound mentally ill by the way you admantly believe that these things are floating around your head or something.

The way you describe this oddity is that it is NOT in your eye, its not the lens, its away from your body in the air. Why has there been no other pictures or any other people to back up your statement of floating sperm around your head?

If you were to be mentally sound and hear this story about someone who says the government has visited their site, objects are attatched to their eyes, small 2 or 3 passenger planes landing in their back yard, ufos in their attic, cameras in their retinas and other crazy sounding things (forgive me if i just made up a few of these things, since your claims may as well be this outrageous), you would easily see these are the ravings of someone who needs professional help.

Now, I ask you, what exactly is it that you know, have, or possess that the government would go and use these crazy weapons on YOU? Do you know a secret, or have some alien technology or something of interest?

love your buddy,
Pao

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Branding, so when you glanced left and then back into the camera if followed your eye movement and came into shot?

So whatever it is its outside of your eye somewhere in the air about a few inches from your eye and it follows your eye movement?

Sort of like a flying bug trying to get your attention?

What happens at night, does it sleep on your shoulder?

Originally posted by Brendan

No, I held the camera just like you see in the photo, just like you would hold the camera if you are taking a photo of your car. Then I glanced left and then forward to try and swing it farther across the frame of the photo and took the picture, holding the camera steady and aimed away from me.

No it's not the device doing the attacking, those come from satellites.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkpao
Brendan, what exactly is it that you want to hear? Obviously you won't rest until you hear something from the members of ATS. You continually attack any questions or statements with comments of people not being on your level, and everyone else is immature. You sound mentally ill by the way you admantly believe that these things are floating around your head or something.

The way you describe this oddity is that it is NOT in your eye, its not the lens, its away from your body in the air. Why has there been no other pictures or any other people to back up your statement of floating sperm around your head?

If you were to be mentally sound and hear this story about someone who says the government has visited their site, objects are attatched to their eyes, small 2 or 3 passenger planes landing in their back yard, ufos in their attic, cameras in their retinas and other crazy sounding things (forgive me if i just made up a few of these things, since your claims may as well be this outrageous), you would easily see these are the ravings of someone who needs professional help.

Now, I ask you, what exactly is it that you know, have, or possess that the government would go and use these crazy weapons on YOU? Do you know a secret, or have some alien technology or something of interest?

love your buddy,
Pao

You just answered your own question.

Why has there been no other pictures or any other people to back up your statement of floating sperm around your head?

Think about it.

The CIA used 17,000 innocent Americans with the first MK-Ultra, they didn't have any secret that the goverment could use, they were used like animals in a bad bad experiment.

I have not attacked anyone here, people have attacked me if anything.

It doesn't really matter how insane this sounds to you, I just brought the photograph of this thing to your face, I see it, I photographed it, it's there.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Branding, so when you glanced left and then back into the camera if followed your eye movement and came into shot?

So whatever it is its outside of your eye somewhere in the air about a few inches from your eye and it follows your eye movement?

Sort of like a flying bug trying to get your attention?

What happens at night, does it sleep on your shoulder?

Yes, your getting it now.

Good one, but no it stays in the same place all the time until my eye moves.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I get cells that I can see in my eye what's the problem never seen them before? What about sparkies heard of them? When you look at abright blue sky you see sparkling white things going in all directions. Yes its common you get this in your eye and have always seen it since I was a kid. They are just dead cell on the skin of your eye. You can not make a picture of it unless you take a fluid sample of the eye. Anything in front of you in a picture is just coincidence or if not a mental projection to camera phenomenem. Like God you have to open your eyes to him as with conspiracies.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
OK so what you are saying now is that you are being experimented on by the government?

Don't you think you could have said that somewhere in the first page? I've had to go through 7 pages of nonsense to finally get you to answer what is going on.

OK how did you first realize you were part of an experiment? Were these eye things the first sign?

And a serious question, are you on any medication that may cause hallucinations?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Anything in front of you in a picture is just coincidence or if not a mental projection to camera phenomenem. [edit on 23-2-2006 by The time lord]

What?!

I can see it and it's in the photo. This rules out what you just said.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkpao
OK so what you are saying now is that you are being experimented on by the government?

Don't you think you could have said that somewhere in the first page? I've had to go through 7 pages of nonsense to finally get you to answer what is going on.

OK how did you first realize you were part of an experiment? Were these eye things the first sign?

And a serious question, are you on any medication that may cause hallucinations?

In late 2001 to early 2002 I first noticed them.

2001 I began to notice the cessna surveillance, this was corroborated by others.

Two of my friends got the things too, one first noticed it in 2001.

All of the questions you seek were on my website, I will add some more info and photos to the temporary site so you can see.

No, I'm not on any medications that could cause hallucinations, I've never been on any type of medications.

I eat healthy and drink distilled water.

-Brendan

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Brendan]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
My optician stated that its a mark left from wearing pretty crappy contact lenses which caused damage to my left eye (a small rip). My ahem 'floater' is very similar to the picture and you can see them if you try to unfocus your eyes. Like that makes sense. lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ok so they aren't IN you eyes, not floaters. You said in one post they were attached to your eyes, are you saying they are a small distance away from your face at all times? Or they are just there when the weapons attack?

In one post you said the EM beams attack from space, because you took pictures of chemtrails or was it UFO's, which was why you showed us the Stats of your site to prove they have an interest in your galleria of images. Then you say you are part of an experiment, and this is why they are using you.

The site stats show the iraq, Command center originated from a domain in the United States, not Iraq. This Command center is in the states, and that particular dept handlles the overseas operations in Iraq.

So does this have to do with Iraq ? Or UFO's ?

Or Chemtrails ? which frankly to me look like clouds or fuel emissions leftover from passing aircraft. Sometimes a big truck drives down the highways past me, & a big puff of smoke drifts into the air..

Everyitme someone tries to be sympathetic to you, or tries to offer other eplanations, to help you, or understand you, you call us stupid. Or we don't get it and are not at your level of MK Ultra.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by violet]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Ok so they aren't IN you eyes, not floaters. You said in one post they were attached to your eyes, are you saying they are a small distance away from your face at all times? Or they are just there when the weapons attack?

So does this have to do with Iraq ? Or UFO's ?

Or Chemtrails ? which frankly to me look like clouds or fuel emissions leftover from passing aircraft. Sometimes a big truck drives down the highways past me, & a big puff of smoke drifts into the air..

Everyitme someone tries to be sympathetic to you, or tries to offer other eplanations, to help you, or understand you, you call us stupid. Or we don't get it and are not at your level of MK Ultra.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by violet]

I never made fun of anyone or called anyone stupid.

Level of knowing. Trust me, you don't want to be on any level of MK-ultra.

When did someone try and be sympathetic to me? This isn't about sympathy or "sides". I asked a simple question and showed you a photograph you've never seen before.

Those things I can see unless its pitch black.

In one post you said the EM beams attack from space, because you took pictures of chemtrails or was it UFO's, which was why you showed us the Stats of your site to prove they have an interest in your galleria of images. Then you say you are part of an experiment, and this is why they are using you.

The site stats show the iraq, Command center originated from a domain in the United States, not Iraq. This Command center is in the states, and that particular dept handlles the overseas operations in Iraq.

The visit info was shown because someone was asking for more proof.
If anyone had their head on straight the person
who looked at it should've been able to tell right away that there was something seriously wrong and a citizen was obviously being engaged by military force.

There is a central command based over there and they are linked up to the computer systems here.

I gave you a link to one of the most informative chemtrail websites, did you look at it?
www.noexoticwarfarezone.com...

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
www.google.com...,GGLG:2005-21,GGLG:en&q=host166%2D180%2Eiraq%2Ecentcom%2Emil

Ok you are correct, the iraq command center domain is used in Iraq. But if you go to the google link above ( Find web pages that contain the term "host166-180.iraq.centcom.mil") and view who uses that host you will see all levels of miltary personel use it for personal use . It's for soldiers. I read ther messages, they are babbling away about all kinds of stuff talking to freinds, visiting sites etc.

In addition you can simply enter the IP from your stats in google and view sites containing that IP, and see the Peace Corps use it, etc.

So this does not prove it was an arny official in top ranking who visited your site.

It means a bored soldier visited your site.. I know you said they don't have time to get bored over there and play on computers, but they do ! This is what "building the morale" is about. Give the soldiers a chance to talk to their loved ones back home, and read messages of support. Or they start to get depressed and resentful of the fighting, and you know the governmemt doesn't want that !

And no, I do not support the war in Iraq.

Surely you can accept you may be wrong in assuming this host is ONLY used by Spies who are targetting you ?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I have a simple question.

Did this military person visit you SINCE you posted on ATS? Perhaps it's a curious soldier who uses this site who visited your 'website'.

Best regards on finding out what is 'bugging' you (pun intended).

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
www.google.com...,GGLG:2005-21,GGLG:en&q=host166%2D180%2Eiraq%2Ecentcom%2Emil

Ok you are correct, the iraq command center domain is used in Iraq. But if you go to the google link above ( Find web pages that contain the term "host166-180.iraq.centcom.mil") and view who uses that host you will see all levels of miltary personel use it for personal use . It's for soldiers. I read ther messages, they are babbling away about all kinds of stuff talking to freinds, visiting sites etc.

In addition you can simply enter the IP from your stats in google and view sites containing that IP, and see the Peace Corps use it, etc.

So this does not prove it was an arny official in top ranking who visited your site.

It means a bored soldier visited your site.. I know you said they don't have time to get bored over there and play on computers, but they do ! This is what "building the morale" is about. Give the soldiers a chance to talk to their loved ones back home, and read messages of support. Or they start to get depressed and resentful of the fighting, and you know the governmemt doesn't want that !

And no, I do not support the war in Iraq.

Surely you can accept you may be wrong in assuming this host is ONLY used by Spies who are targetting you ?

No, that doesn't then mean it was a bored soldier. Again, it's in relation the Owning the Weather being erased and 'chemtrails are a hoax' being erased.

I never said it was spies or the people targetting me.

Think about it, would they want soldiers looking at this information when they are using the tech over there on people?

So you want more I guess, here's the list:

----------as logged w/ axs tracking system | chem-trails.org visitors------------

Raytheon Corporation, Executive Office
Valcor Engineering
United States Senate - Seargent at Arms, Washington DC
United States Senate - Seargent at Arms, Washington DC - 156.33.73.211
United States Senate - Seargent at Arms, Washington DC - 156.33.165.71
United States Senate - Seargent at Arms, Washington DC - 156.33.95.67
Air Force Reserve Command - medusa.afrc.af.mil (129.54.8.46)
Ramstein Air Force Base - evil.ramstein.af.mil (132.25.0.206)
United States Air Force - VA
United States Naval Command
United States Air Force Academy - VA
United States Army
US Army National Guard Bureau - VA (132.79.6.3)
Southern Division Naval Facilities Engineering Command - 206.74.179.90
Bureau of Medicine and Surgery - Naval Hospital - Management Information Systems Deptartment - 159.71.254.248
NASA - Network Operations Center
Department of Defense - 151.166.15.124
Department of Defense - Central Command Military (Iraq) - 214.13.166.180
Department of Interior
Department of Transportation
Mineral Management Service
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
Hughes Aircraft
Federal Aviation Administration
Director of Logistics/Transportation Officer - Fort Campbell (150.152.13.130)
Air Force Logistics Command - Kelly Air Force Base, TX (137.242.1.15)
Dover Air Force Base - DE (132.24.126.26)
Defence Research Establishment - Ottawa
Air National Guard - VA
Bentwaters Royal Air Force Base - MD (132.13.10.26)
Schofield Barracks - Honolulu (150.137.68.69)
gate1-sandiego.nmci.navy.mil
Société Internationale de Télécommunications Aéronautiques (SITA)
The Boeing Company
US Environmental Protection Agency
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (131.158.22.213)
Northrop Grumman Corporation - 157.127.124.141
White Sands Missile Range
Wright Patterson Air Force Base - OH
Phillips Laboratory - Kirtland Air Force Base NM (129.238.237.96)
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - 161.55.224.64
gate4-norfolk.nmci.navy.mil (138.162.0.43)

-----------------------

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Brendan said:

No, I don't see hundreds of things. There are a few main ones, they have been the same ones. When you are referring to the "sperm" things, is this the little "fire fly" things going around in circles?

Could be, the tails are from tracking (light remnants) probably. As they move your brain records the light movement as tails.

The time lord said:

I get cells that I can see in my eye what's the problem never seen them before? What about sparkies heard of them? When you look at abright blue sky you see sparkling white things going in all directions. Yes its common you get this in your eye and have always seen it since I was a kid. They are just dead cell on the skin of your eye. You can not make a picture of it unless you take a fluid sample of the eye.

Finally! Someone else see's these, I think most people don't see them is because they've never looked for them. I would accept your theory, it may be right. But these 'floaters' or 'cells' seem so animated that they seem alive.
Do organisms like amoeba's or other micro-objects live on the eyeball?
Maybe?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
I have a simple question.

Did this military person visit you SINCE you posted on ATS? Perhaps it's a curious soldier who uses this site who visited your 'website'.

Best regards on finding out what is 'bugging' you (pun intended).

- Nazgarn

No, my website has been down for a month or two now. The visit was in August of 2005.

Thanks for the regards.

peace
-Brendan

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I want Brendan and everyone else in this thread to try something, an experiment.
Go outside and look up at the sky. Does this ampilify the effect of whatever it is you say you have.
Also fix your website i can't see the photographs.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join