It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different hand signs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is just an observation, it regards the Devil Horn salute or whatever it is called. When Bush does it his thumb is over his two middle fingers but some others like Prince William and Clinton have their thumb pointing out. Do you think there is any reason for the difference? I'm not saying they are Illuminati or anything but if they were i find the difference interesting.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
President Bush was doing the University of Texas Longhorns hand sign. His daughters attend the school and he has shown support for them numerous times. The index and pinky represent the two horns...guess that's sort of apparent but you get the point.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
errrr.....no, Bush couldn't care less about the longhorns, it is simply one of the elites miriad of ways of letting other people in the know, know that they are in on it.

Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ok, but the fact that his daughters attend the university, he was former governor of the state, and that are a powerhouse well known univeristy does not support the idea that it is just a symbol of college pride?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm with cedargrove. I believe that bush was just using the texas Longhorns sign. However, Clinton and the others weren't. Who knows...maybe sometimes Bush does use that sign. If so, it is only appropriate to do the texas longhorns sign at the university, if he's talking for or routing for the longhorns, if he's in front of his daughter, or if he sees someone with a long horn shirt on. But at a regular speech...that's a little fishy.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
When was the photo(s) taken? Longhorns just won the college football title and the baseball team has recently won the college championship. Maybe he was in Texas or just responding to someone. And maybe it's some crazy devil worshiping thing, but I still think it's the Longhorns.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If its the picture I'm thinking of, it was from the inauguration parade. The Longhorn Marching Band marched in that parade, and president monkey face was giving them the "Hook'em Horns" hand sign as they marched past.

ugh...a presidential texass fan.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I said i just want opinions on the difference if it was a secret sign, not whether it is or is not, i know all about the texas longhorns so spare me please.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

This is an interesting site.Bill Cooper lists liz taylor as a 'queen' of the NWO?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It would appear and thatis all it is appearance, as the photo quality is terrible.
BJ Bill and William are both "flashing" the American Standars Sign Language
equivelant of I Love You. Combining the I, L , and Y into one sign. Quite common place in the real world.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Tis amazing how folks don't have sense enough to tell the difference between 'I Love You' in sign language, the hawaiian shaka and the mano cornuto(horned hand, head of baphomet, horns of baal, etc etc).

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Looks to me as if the situation here is that we tend to read into things a little to frugally trying to find any omissions of some strange cult or fad. "It's a farce.' there is nothing abnormal about any of these suggested photo's or depictations to further resolve this assumption.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Nazi Salute

American Salute

Strange Washington Bephomet Salute

"Peace Sign" Is the sign for Excommunication (No suprise that anti-religion pinkos use it) I call it the Bunny Ears Of Evil sign..

The two fingers together is the Holy Sign, oddly enough its the same thing Baphomet is doing with his left hand up there ^

Does anyone have a picture of a secret handshake? I read about the masons one, and I saw the supposed illuminate one in a video (they grab the fingers and make a fist and put their thumb on the back of the other guys hand).

[edit on 2/23/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

ViolatoR said:

"Peace Sign" Is the sign for Excommunication (No suprise that anti-religion pinkos use it) I call it the Bunny Ears Of Evil sign..

Yes I'm sure you would. However the "peace sign" is opposite of what you have displayed.

The palm or open side of the hand away from the person displaying it.

Infact the original " peace sign or symbol" was the combination of two semifore (ss@ 5am)
signals rendered as " No Nukes". But then you would know that if search was Your Friend.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
ViolatoR what's confusing about the Statue?

It's the way the romans did statues...

I suppose we could have done a greek statue...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Oh by the way...the image you gave of Baphomet was not pained until 1855.

Baphomet

I win!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
Yes I'm sure you would. However the "peace sign" is opposite of what you have displayed.

The palm or open side of the hand away from the person displaying it.

Infact the original " peace sign or symbol" was the combination of two semifore (ss@ 5am)
signals rendered as " No Nukes". But then you would know that if search was Your Friend.

I do know that. I find it suprising how many people who have peace signs or draw them do not know. The flag signals stood for the letters N&D - Nuclear Disarmarment, I heard from an ex-hippie. The NoNukes peace sign is not the hand signal.

I dont see how you can think the "bunny ears" does not look like a peace sign? Thats exactly what it looks like when people stick up 2 figners and say "peace out hommie." Wait that was only cool for about 2 weeks, what do they say now? I dont watch enough Mtv as u can tell.

And I dont care that washington looks like a roman, thats not my picture or my words next to it or my interpretation. Isnt this a discussion of hand symbols and not dates of paintings or who made what type of statues?? Or was I off topic talking about HAND SIGNALS..? Besides the statue came 15 years before the painting, so maybe those hand signals were around before both the statue and painting were made???

top topics

join