It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
MMP

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
In six pages I have yet to see something posted by Sun Matrix that is worthy of any ATSer's time. Sun Matrix, you are not the first to make claims that religion is flawed (DUH!) and try to draw connections between paganism and things like Christmas (which is all you've managed to accomplish) and you will not be the last. You have not established one iota of credibility. Why should any of us trust you? How about before laying the ground work as you call you, you establish some credibility? After that, why don't you explain to us how your life has been enhanced by seeing past this Sun God, Satan created Matrix? What exactly can you do better/easier then the rest of us? You're not off to a very good start my friend.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMP
In six pages I have yet to see something posted by Sun Matrix that is worthy of any ATSer's time. Sun Matrix, you are not the first to make claims that religion is flawed (DUH!) and try to draw connections between paganism and things like Christmas (which is all you've managed to accomplish) and you will not be the last. You have not established one iota of credibility. Why should any of us trust you? How about before laying the ground work as you call you, you establish some credibility? After that, why don't you explain to us how your life has been enhanced by seeing past this Sun God, Satan created Matrix? What exactly can you do better/easier then the rest of us? You're not off to a very good start my friend.

Well, I'm pretty good at detecting fear.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
History has established that the Romans worshipped the sun and it was the religion of the Roman empire. It also tells us that Emperor Constantine took control of the Bishops of Rome and created the Catholic Church.

History books also tell us that the first Thanksgiving was held in America by the Pilgrims. That has been disproved in previous posts.

So, lets try to verify that the Roman Catholic church was taken over by Roman sun worshippers. We can look at the current grounds of the Vatican and verify it. Notice the Egyptian Oblisk carried from Egypt to the Vatican. For those who don't know, the Egypian Oblisk is the symbolic sex organ of the sun god. Notice it is located in the center of the sun wheel on the Vatican grounds.

There are countless things I could point out, but as usual, I feel it only necessary to hit the high points. Notice that the 'host' is placed is placed in a sun on the altar(being held up by the Pope).

Notice the symbol of Baal, the sun god on the popes robes. Notice the symbol IHS on the 'host'.

Here are two sites with some pictures that should verify what happened in the Catholic church.

www.aloha.net...

www.aloha.net...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You will find sun worship all over the planet. Hinduism, Buddhism, the Aztecs and the Incas Etc. Same lie, different name. The Matrix created to blind mankind.

Deification and adoration of the sun occurred primarily in agrarian societies. When man became a farmer, and thus dependent upon daily and seasonal changes of weather, he often turned to worship the great force that regulated these changes—the light and heat of the sun. The worship of the sun, although not peculiar to any one time or place, received its greatest prominence in ancient Egypt. There, the daily birth, journey, and death of the sun was the dominating feature of life. One of the most important gods of Egyptian religion was Ra, the sun-god, who was considered the first king of Egypt. The pharaoh, said to be the son of Ra, was the sun-god’s representative on earth. In later Egyptian religion, under the rule of Ikhnaton, the sun-god Aton gained complete supremacy in what was Egypt’s only monotheistic period. In Mesopotamia, where sun worship was also very important, the sun-god Shamash was a major deity and was equated with justice. In Greece there were two sun deities, Apollo and Helios, although there was no institutionalized form of sun worship. The influence of the sun in religious belief also appears in Zoroastrianism, Mithraism, Roman religion, Hinduism, Buddhism, and among the Druids of England, the Aztecs of Mexico, the Incas of Peru, and many Native Americans.
www.factmonster.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
You will find sun worship all over the planet. Hinduism, Buddhism, the Aztecs and the Incas Etc. Same lie, different name. The Matrix created to blind mankind.

You are contradicting yourself with most things you put forward.
You said Satan created the Matrix. These other religions are much older than the christianity and chrisitianity invented Satan. So how could Satan have created these other religions???

I am sorry but you are talking nonsense now. Deflaming other religions isnt proving anything you are trying to express. Do some research on the gods of the aztecs and incas, they probably understood much more about the reality of the world than we do today!!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You are contradicting yourself with most things you put forward. You said Satan created the Matrix. These other religions are much older than the christianity and chrisitianity invented Satan. So how could Satan have created these other religions???

Why don't you start a thread on how Christianity created Satan, instead of spouting your weak, baseless drivvel.

I back up what I say with facts. Why don't you do the same? Where are your facts?

I am sorry but you are talking nonsense now. Deflaming other religions isnt proving anything you are trying to express. Do some research on the gods of the aztecs and incas, they probably understood much more about the reality of the world than we do today!!

Funny how I have facts to back up what you call nonsense. Where are your facts. All I see is empty bull. That's why there is a Matrix, because people believe the lie. Start a thread about these things so I can cut to pieces with provable facts. That's why I believe Jesus is the Messiah - provable facts.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You are contradicting yourself with most things you put forward. You said Satan created the Matrix. These other religions are much older than the christianity and chrisitianity invented Satan. So how could Satan have created these other religions???

Why don't you start a thread on how Christianity created Satan, instead of spouting your weak, baseless drivvel.

I back up what I say with facts. Why don't you do the same? Where are your facts?

Funny how I have facts to back up what you call nonsense. Where are your facts. All I see is empty bull. That's why there is a Matrix, because people believe the lie. Start a thread about these things so I can cut to pieces with provable facts. That's why I believe Jesus is the Messiah - provable facts.

I have not seen single factual statement provided by you. All you have done is dictate that you are right, and that all people who do not accept what you are saying are condemned to life in the 'Matrix'.
Others have provided facts to you and all you are interested in doing is knocking them all back with your 'dribble' on the Matrix.

How can you say what I have presented as an argument is baseless drivel, when all you have to offer is your narrow minded views with absolutely no facts or evidence to back up anything you are saying.
It seems obvious you are not interested in other opinions, you just want to dictate!! You should be preaching on the street with a sandwich board.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I agree Scarper. SM has found his truth and this has stopped him from further seeking. I found my truth which pushed me to seek harder. But, SM is at least beyond the first trap of the church and that says something.

Hey Sun Matrix...got a site for you that you might like. It's stuck up in my favorites from a few years ago when I was reading everything I could find.

Check out their message board and you'll find some perspective on the "straight gate, narrow path" concept. I see it as just another level of giving up our gift of free-will but that's just me. Enjoy.

truinsight.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

truinsight.com...

That just blew my mind, thank you.

MMP

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMP

Well my fellow ATSers, judging by Sun Matrix's response to what I said, it's safe to assume that I exposed this person as a fraud. I gave this poster the old skeptical shove and she/he had nothing relevant to say.

Sun Matrix, a word to the wise, you're probably not the best person to be telling folks they're posting drivel. That's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

In unrelated news, I'm finally able to start making my signature of people that I expose. Sun Matrix, you are the first in what will hopefully be a long line of people. I would just like to say thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thats a funny coincidence. I just came across this website that has a new religion based on the movie, "The Matrix." Check it out....

www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMP

Originally posted by MMP

Well my fellow ATSers, judging by Sun Matrix's response to what I said, it's safe to assume that I exposed this person as a fraud. I gave this poster the old skeptical shove and she/he had nothing relevant to say.

Sun Matrix, a word to the wise, you're probably not the best person to be telling folks they're posting drivel. That's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

In unrelated news, I'm finally able to start making my signature of people that I expose. Sun Matrix, you are the first in what will hopefully be a long line of people. I would just like to say thanks in advance.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Thanks for the chuckle. I went ahead and clicked on your name to see what relevant posts you have started. I think that pretty much sums up your contribution to this forum. I'm laughing too hard to say much more, really, your posts tell it all.

Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Thats a funny coincidence. I just came across this website that has a new religion based on the movie, "The Matrix." Check it out....

www.geocities.com...

Sweet. This should be an interesting read. I hope they have some female prophets in tight pants that do acrobatics. It just wouldn't be a Matrix religion without Trinity.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Links

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

truinsight.com...

That just blew my mind, thank you.

You're most welcome. I understand that everyone is at a different point on the path of knowledge. I am obliged to give information to assist no matter what point someone is at. Here's another link I have thrown up in my favorites. Not quite as armageddonish but has some depth.

www.dhushara.com...

This is just another level of the religious matrix. It's up the the individual to find their truth. Never stop seeking.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

SM has found his truth and this has stopped him from further seeking. I found my truth which pushed me to seek harder. But, SM is at least beyond the first trap of the church and that says something.
AOG, there is no such thing as me finding my truth and you finding your truth. There is only one truth. You either find the truth or you don't.

Hey Sun Matrix...got a site for you that you might like. It's stuck up in my favorites from a few years ago when I was reading everything I could find.
Thanks for the site. I was excited when I first started reading because I liked the direction that it was heading. Then it all fell apart. They got to the American is Babylon and it went downhill from there. America is not Babylon in the Bible. Thanks for the site though.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I have not seen single factual statement provided by you.
I posted plenty of facts on the holidays, Constantine starting the Catholic church, and the current state of the Vatican grounds with their oblisk and sun wheel etc. These are provable facts. Go to the Vatican and see for yourself.

How can you say what I have presented as an argument is baseless drivel, when all you have to offer is your narrow minded views with absolutely no facts or evidence to back up anything you are saying.

It seems obvious you are not interested in other opinions, you just want to dictate!!
Actually, I am extremely interested in other opinions. I do however want opinions that are backed up with provable facts. I can go anywhere an get someone to tell me what they think. But can they prove what they think. I believe what I believe because it is provable.

Scarper, most people just believe what they have been told. They watch shows like the history channel and think they are learning something. Sure 20% of the show might be accurate and the rest is bull, wrong judgements and opinions.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
watch this video its excellent..... i belive this is what sun is partly talking about

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

watch this video its excellent..... i belive this is what sun is partly talking about

Nice choice of words. That is partly what I am talking about.

New World Order, Freemasons, illuminati, Nazi, KKK, Skull and Bones, aliens, religion, order out of chaos, sun, Satan.

Everything ties together in a neat little bundle, once you see what is really going on in the world. The Bible declares all of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

AOG, there is no such thing as me finding my truth and you finding your truth. There is only one truth. You either find the truth or you don't.

That is true overall. But there are levels to truth. For the average Joe, their job and family is their truth. For me, infinite intelligence is my truth. Neither Joe nor I are wrong. Please don't use over generalizations to attempt to prove you have found the end. Thinking in absolute terms when you have barely scratched the surface is dangerous.

Thanks for the site. I was excited when I first started reading because I liked the direction that it was heading. Then it all fell apart. They got to the American is Babylon and it went downhill from there. America is not Babylon in the Bible. Thanks for the site though.

Did you check out the forum? I remember the site owner had some good biblical reference for the "straight gate, narrow way" concept. That's why I gave the site.

Always be cautious you don't throw the baby out with the bath water just because your current knowledge disagrees with something. Just friendly advice that I had to learn for myself. I'll leave you to your truth.

[edit on 3/6/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join