It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Actually i was trying to get a logical awnser here, not really provoking you or anyone else here. I like to study religions in general and some things do not make sense for me (one of them being the fact you have all mighty forgivefull god that burns you in the eternity if you dont accept the saviour); when i ask people about this they start throwing bible verses away. What i want is a concrete awnser that does not involve verses, profecies or whatsoever.. Why ? People were given the priviledge of thinking and making racional, logical toughts; you can tell me religion goes beyond racional, anyway, i still think you can explain by yourself the meaning of some things, without the support of a book to sustain some arguments.
If you wish to continue with that "accept the saviour or burn forever" thing disregard my post. Its just too superficial, in such a complex thing religion is.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikePhil
(one of them being the fact you have all mighty forgivefull god that burns you in the eternity if you dont accept the saviour)

Ah the voice of reason at its finest. They may argue with you that you won't burn for all eternity, but you get the picture. And yes, it's a foolish notion to say the least.

I'll let you in on a little secret. When God kicked out Adam and Eve from the Garden for partaking of the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge it was because they were searching for God (who is all knowing) from an outside source. I know that's a little simplistic, but basically what I'm trying to say is, you don't need a religion, a holy book, or a church to find God. Everything you need, you already have inside you. God does not want you to serve Him, but He does want you to love Him and all that He has created, unconditionally, just as He loves you. The Christ is an internal part of every being, and through Christ you will return to Him. If you think the Holy Bible (or any other Holy book for that matter) is a guide to live your life by, then I'm afraid this is where you have been hoodwinked again by the master deceiver, Lucifer. Don't fall into the trap.

Oh, and just because Christianity doesn't believe in re-incarnation now, does not mean this was always the case. Re-establishing your connection with God can take many lifetimes, as it should. It's not an easy thing to do, especially with all the distractions this realm throws at us. Learn to meditate and talk directly with God. You don't have to be baptized, annoited with oils, quote scripture and ask Jesus to save you to goto Heaven. Honest.

Namasté,

StickyG

[edit on 22-5-2006 by StickyG]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Actually i was trying to get a logical awnser here, not really provoking you or anyone else here. I like to study religions in general and some things do not make sense for me (one of them being the fact you have all mighty forgivefull god that burns you in the eternity if you dont accept the saviour); when i ask people about this they start throwing bible verses away. What i want is a concrete awnser that does not involve verses, profecies or whatsoever.. Why ? People were given the priviledge of thinking and making racional, logical toughts; you can tell me religion goes beyond racional, anyway, i still think you can explain by yourself the meaning of some things, without the support of a book to sustain some arguments.
If you wish to continue with that "accept the saviour or burn forever" thing disregard my post. Its just too superficial, in such a complex thing religion is.

ok cool i see your point. what about the "accept the saviour and visit the outer limits of the universe and find the answers to the questions we as humankind have always asked." i like to look at it that way. dont accept the saviour and cease to exist for all eternity. that is more likely the outcome than burn forever. BUT, i wouldnt want to find out. life is such a complex thing and this subject has been around since the beginning, so i made the choice. i mean come on, what is so bad about following something that gives life and love. just because RELIGION is a twisted freak doesnt mean that is the true teachings of the messiah and its not. following ones self or the teachings of religion or teachings of man leads us into war and destruction and death and we see that every day. christ teachings are about love and life. but the problem is that no one wants to follow that. they want to take his words and twist them into something that is not. hence the birth of the matrix..

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Nice post Funky

Where in the bible were you able to discern between the Sun worship woven into the story of Jesus and Jesus the Christ - the Messiah? I presume from earlier posts that the KJV bible has the information that helped you be born again - could you please point out the relevant sections or explain how you were able to sift through the lies and find your truth?

No need to sift through any lies in the Bible as it is the Word of God. It is all truth.

I became born again long before I understood what the Matrix was. I have probably said this in the thread earlier, but it fits here. I met someone who asked me if I was going to heaven. I told him maybe, I think I will. He told me that he knew that he was going. I thought it was the most arrogant statement I had ever heard. Truth comes off as being arrogant. He hit me square in the face with the truth. He could know that he was going to heaven. It is a free gift.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Having heard of the free gift of salvation, I was confused how I could go to church and never have heard of such. I certainly wasn't going to change churchs (not that I went, or was involved) without looking into my church. That is where I encountered sun god worship. Quite a shock.

I grabbed a Bible and started reading. You don't use the Bible in the Catholic Church because they are not interested in you learning the truth. At first not much of the Bible made sense but I had someone around to answer questions so that helped. I made a choice to believe what I could and pass on things I didn't understand until later. The more you learn, the more you understand. Then after receiving Christ as savior and asking for help of the Holy Spirit, much more is understood.

When I came to the scriptures of Mystery Babylon, the lights went on.

TO BE CONT.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Then we are all in the same page here; i agree with the above mentioned with just a little differences here and there. Looking forward to see more of this thread.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Revelation 17: 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

And so who is Mystery Babylon. I usually just say Mystery Babylon sits on 7 hills and dresses in purple and scarlet.

Funkydung, since you asked the question earlier in the thread, Mystery Babylon is the Catholic Church. It sits on 7 hills. Bishops dress in purple and Cardinals dress in Scarlet.

The great city that reigneth over the kings of the earth is Vatican City.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The dress code implication makes a lot of sense; could you tho elaborate a bit more on why the Catholic Church "sits on 7 hills" ?

Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The dress code implication makes a lot of sense; could you tho elaborate a bit more on why the Catholic Church "sits on 7 hills" ?

Thanks.

Sure Mike,

Rome is known as the "City of Seven Hills"

Do a net search, ROME, SEVEN HILLS and you will get plenty of verification.

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This verse is where it tells you where Mystery Babylon sits.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yeah, my search matches the info you provided. Thanks for the clarification.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Jeremiah 50:23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!

This is a confusing verse for even prophecy experts. They use it in their books to say that the U.S.A. is Babylon. This is incorrect. Babylon is modern day Iraq. Mystery Babylon is the Catholic Church. Babylon is where religion is born. This religion blinds the world to the truth. As covered many times, Semiramis, the Queen of Babylon, also known as the queen of heaven created this religion. It has many variations all over the world and is in Catholicism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddism, etc. It is everywhere and blinds the world to the truth of the Messiah.

This is how Babylon is the hammer of the whole earth. Mystery Babylon took this religion and perverted Christianity. That's why you have so many of the blind running around talking about what the Christians have done. You hear it all the time, the Crusades, the Inquistion, etc. This is used to keep you from seeing the truth.

Babylon, Iraq, is very likely receiving it's prophesied judgement right now. It is in the process of becoming a desolation in which no man lives.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I pulled this quote out of a different thread. This is the kind of stuff that I am talking about.

The Christian religion is something else that borrows elements of other religions. Christmas as awfully close to the old pagan Festival of Light, which marked the New Year. As the bible has no information in it at all about the exact date of the birth of Jesus, this makes it somewhat suspicious.

This guy is dead on with what he is saying. Christmas is pagan and as far as the birth of Jesus, it was in the spring and not on December 25th. December 25th is the birthday of Baal, the sun god.

And yet, his correct information has not brought him the truth. Mystery Babylon has blinded him. You can see how effective this lie is. Babylon is the hammer of the whole earth and Mystery Bablon carries the torch.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi all

Couple of questions for you (especially Sun):

How old is the Matrix, and how old is Christianity?
Who wrote the bible - who conveyed to us the teachings and actions of Jesus?

Here's why I ask - my research has led me to believe that the Matrix pre-dates Christianity by hundreds, if not thousands of years. At the time the bible was written, few of the masses could read or write. Literacy was the realm of the elite or their immediate underlings. What more powerful a way to develop the Matrix than to produce a book that offers the word of God - that which we all strive at some level to understand - to psychically imprison the profane? True - not many people practice the lessons written in the bible, however that does not lessen its role in the Matrix. More people have died in wars and violence in the name of the bible than any other book in history.

I'd like to offer an hypothesis here - the bible was written by the 'select few' not only to control the minds of the masses, but also as a legal guidebook and planner for future Matrix-minders. This is precisely why so many bible 'prophecies' come true - because the bible was written by the same type of clowns who run the Matrix today. If I had that kind of control over the world I could write a book that prophecized what happens tomorrow - then I would just make it happen. The prophetic nature of the bible also constrains people into thinking they have less affect on the ways of the world - 'it's all God's plan - there's nothing I can do - the rapture will come, so I will be a good Christian and I will be saved' (in other words, you can't fight city hall). Sadly those in charge of the matrix are very clever.....

The good news is that we must have some kind of power within us that scares the Matrix managers for them to go to such lengths to control our thoughts and our lives. Perhaps the point of the Matrix has been to stifle that which is within us that could overcome their quest for perfection and ultimate control. I was never one to buy into 'positive energy' and other 'new age' theories, but it has become obvious to me that emotions create very different psychological and physical states. Given that we are inundated with inputs that generate so much fear, sadness, anger and confusion (all negative influences) perhaps if we take control over our emotions, and don't buy into the fear, we will be diffusing the power we unknowingly give them.

Someone said that we have everything within us to 'find' God. I agree with this sentiment. God is the creator - he/she gave us a great gift with his/her creations - giving of oneself is (in my opinion) is a clear path to finding God. Trying to find people who give of themselves without expecting anything in return is very difficult to find these days, thanks to the Matrix. This is my aim - to forget the conditioning I've received that it's all about me in the consumer world, and to KNOW that it is about me in the spiritual world - that I have more power than I ever could have considered to make the world a better place. Should that approach lead me to eternal damnation, then so be it - my God is not one who could be so spiteful.

Have a great day all

JT

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Couple of questions for you (especially Sun): How old is the Matrix, and how old is Christianity? Who wrote the bible - who conveyed to us the teachings and actions of Jesus?

The Matrix is 4000 plus years old. It started somewhere between 2200 BC to 2000 BC

Christianity started at the death of Christ in 33 AD. That makes it almost 2000 years old.

As far as who wrote the Bible, could you do a net search, there should be plenty of information. The question is too long for me to answer. If you can't find the right answer, ask again and I will find a site with the right answer.

I Will continue with the rest of your question later, Jimmy.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Here's why I ask - my research has led me to believe that the Matrix pre-dates Christianity by hundreds, if not thousands of years.

You are correct.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'd like to offer an hypothesis here - the bible was written by the 'select few' not only to control the minds of the masses, but also as a legal guidebook and planner for future Matrix-minders. This is precisely why so many bible 'prophecies' come true - because the bible was written by the same type of clowns who run the Matrix today. If I had that kind of control over the world I could write a book that prophecized what happens tomorrow - then I would just make it happen. The prophetic nature of the bible also constrains people into thinking they have less affect on the ways of the world - 'it's all God's plan - there's nothing I can do - the rapture will come, so I will be a good Christian and I will be saved' (in other words, you can't fight city hall). Sadly those in charge of the matrix are very clever.....

Where your theory jumps the tracks is the purpose. The purpose of the Matrix is to get you to serve false gods or no God. What is under attack? The truth.

You already are under control, you may not realize it. You are taught evolution, not because it is provable but because the objective is to keep you from believing there is a God. Evolution in fact, can be proven to be impossible, and yet it is still taught. The truth, the Bible is under attack, simple as that.

The purpose of the Matrix is not to teach you the things of the Bible, it is to keep the Bible from you. That is why it is not politically correct to say Jesus in public.
That is why prayer is taken out of school, it is not the other way around.

When Constantine created the Catholic church, it was to blind people from the truth and the Bible. That is why Catholics have their own Bible and don't even use it.

If they read the Bible, they might see this verse"

1Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats , which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

You need only use common sense to see that your theory is in error.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
excellent post sun just like the divinci code hog wash that is put forth as fiction but because their is such a strong delusion to believe the lie, people buy it as a possible truth, let me take the time right now to thank you for your info on david icke that guy is putting forth some astounding truth but at the same time floating some major lies

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
let me take the time right now to thank you for your info on david icke that guy is putting forth some astounding truth but at the same time floating some major lies

Wonder what happened to the Icke forum? I notice it is gone, but I missed it if anything was announced.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sun Matrix

What exactly does it mean that Jesus Christ died for our sins and through him only can we reach God? How did Jesus death take away mankinds sins? Why would God require blood sacrifice? What does it mean "the power is in the blood'? I tried really hard to feel Jesus in my heart and I never felt it.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

What exactly does it mean that Jesus Christ died for our sins and through him only can we reach God?

There is only one way to reach God and salvation. Receive the free gift of salvation by faith in Jesus the Messiah.

John 14:6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join