It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi Jimmy,

I will try to answer your question when I have enough time to answer properly.

Hi Sentinal,

The videos about David Icke are in the David Icke forum. The forum is in the blue section a little above this forum. The videos are almost at the bottom of the Icke forum. If you can't find them, I will link later.

If you get time, you might read this thread from the beginning. Parts can be skipped.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny bravo

Originally posted by Funkydung
when you are baptized you are fully imersed in the water, hence the burial of christ. and i belivie that we have to have the name Jesus applied at the baptizm...not the 'phrase' in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit(catholic way to baptize) jesus is that name and should not be left out. thats the most important

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Funkydung]

I believe that EXACTLY, but I run into alot of friction among christians when in comes to baptism in the name of Jesus.

yeah i know about the friction. but i have learned that if you explain that the "name" of the father and the son and the holyspirit is the name Jesus then it sheds light on the situation. there are scriptures where Jesus says when you see him you see the father.

God is the Word.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God John 1:1
Jesus is the Word.
...the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us...John 1:14

God is the first and the last.
I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he. Isaiah 41:4
Jesus is the first and the last.
Jesus said, "Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:17

God never changes.
Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Jesus never changes.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
(and there is more where that came from) ok one more

"I and my Father are ONE."
--Jesus Christ, John 10:30

there are scriptures where we all know that Jesus is the son. do i need to list scripture?

there are scriptures that tell us that Jesus is the holy spirit. (this is a little long but i thought id put it in cause its pretty awsome.) this also explains why people cant see jesus and dont belive in him, never see his power and his miracles. this is why they are caught in the lie. the matrix.

Jesus says in John chapter 14
If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.

Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, "But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?"
Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
"All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me, but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

there is even one that tells us that all three dwell in Jesus Christ.

For in [Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Colossians 2:9

the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit IS Jesus. thats why peter said to be baptized in the name of Jesus. Acts. 2:38

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
come on sun pull yourself together. got more info?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Healthman420

In your post many pages back you wrote:

FOX= 666 in numerology (Funny that)

I would like to take it a bit further though.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e f g h i
j k l m n o p q r
s t u v w x y z

I see where you get f-o-x equals 6-6-6. In numerology, you would add the numbers together like so 6+6+6=18 (I assume you agree) However, it must be broken down further. The only double digit numbers that aern't broken down are 11, 22, and 33. So we take 18 and it becomes 1+8=9. Which is interesting because in luciferianism, the number 9 is the number of lucifer. So in a round about way the word fox could be linked to lucifer. I really don't care cause I don't give much thought to luciferianism/satanism. Just thought I'd share that with you.

As far as this thread goes, I'd like to share my own two cents.

"A man born blind will never know the true meaning of darkness because he has never experienced light." How true.

Also,

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

Think about that for a sec. There's alot FEAR in the world.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by Seeking Nirvana]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
come on sun pull yourself together. got more info?

Boy you hit the nail on the head, pull myself together is right. I'm in the middle of working on something that is occupying my mind.

I want to answer that question above, but I can't get myself to focus and do it.

What do you want to know about?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Today is Mothers Day. Certainly, honor your mother. Just realize that today is the day set to honor Semiramis, queen of Babylon.

Yep, Lady Liberty also known as the "queen of heaven".

The originator of this Matrix by the power of the "deceiver".

The Matrix is continuing to roll on. In fact, it is gaining steam.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
ok why did lucifer pick the sun for his mark.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Satan chose the mark of the sun because he knew God's plan. He knew God was going to send his own Son to pay the price for the sins of men.

Therefore Satan became the sun (Baal), as the deceiver to keep men from seeing Gods Son. Satan has blinded the world to the story of the sun. It's everywhere, all over the world in different forms. An example would be false god Zeus having a human son, Hercules. Son of god, just a different form of the lie that blinds the world. Nimrod is Zeus, by the way.

In Babylon, Nimrod was killed by Shem because he killed his father and slept with his mother, Semiramis. Semiramis then created the false religion that blinds the world. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod became Baal, the sun, when he was killed. She further claimed that she became pregnant from the sun and was having a virgin birth of her son Tammuz. Tammuz was Nimrod rising from the dead. So you get the sun god, the virgin birth and the resurrection. The lie that blinds the world is born.

The truth is, Jesus the Christ, the prophesied Messiah rose from the dead after paying the price for the sins of men. Those that seek this truth will find the truth. That is a guarantee from God. Those that believe that the Messiah died for their sins will be saved. Obedience to Gods word is the proof that you have faith in the Messiah.

Or, you can choose the mark of the sun.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A few more Matrix tidbits.

When Tammuz was 40 years old, he was killed by a wild boar while hunting. Nimrod, Tammuz and Semiramis were real people by the way. Osiris, Horus and Isis are the Egyptian version of the same story.

After Tammuz was killed his death was morned for 40 days prior to the spring festival. This 40 days of mourning is where Lent comes from. The fact that Tammuz was killed by a wild boar, is why it is tradition to eat a ham on Easter. A little revenge you see.

It is claimed that an evergreen tree sprung up overnight from blood on the ground from Tammuz. This evergreen tree is where the Christmas tree comes from. It is in Jeremiah 10 of the Bible. That is why on Dec 25th, the birthday of the "sun god" the Christmas tree is present. It is a symbol of resurrection. In Egypt, the Palm tree is used. Masons also use this evergreen tree in their ceremonies.

Don't let the lies of the deceiver keep you from seeing the truth of God's Son, the Messiah. Seek Him and you will find him. Seek the truth, cause

The Matrix rolls on.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wonderful thread you have running here, Sun Matrix.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyrotechnocracy23
Wonderful thread you have running here, Sun Matrix.

Thank you Pyrotechno,

The positive comments are appreciated. The world has been fed a lie by the great deceiver. Soon, you will see an attack on the truth like non before. The movie, The Da Vinci Code brings the Matrix to theaters near you.

The lie blinds the weak. The people perish from lack of knowledge, knowledge of the truth.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
ive read the book and thought it was alright. it didnt make me belive anything other than what i already know. i know the truth about christ. i know and see the lie that has been going on. for me the veil has been lifted. but what about the book do you think will make people fall even more? mary mag? did she come from the same place christ came from? was jesus married to her? did they have children? i mean so what if it is true. im not saying that it is, but i dont think that it matters one bit. the message has been given on what is going on in our reality and how we can escape it. failing to see and understand it is what will matter. this is a message from our creator that is of utmost importance. not that if he was married or not. i dunno.

one other question i had for ya sun....what do you think about atlantis and how does it fit in to this matrix.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sun

Where in the bible were you able to discern between the Sun worship woven into the story of Jesus and Jesus the Christ - the Messiah? I presume from earlier posts that the KJV bible has the information that helped you be born again - could you please point out the relevant sections or explain how you were able to sift through the lies and find your truth?

I'm having a big problem with references to the bible, for if there is a great mindwashing tool of the Matrix, it's the bible.

Thanks

JT

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Thank God for the Da Vinci Code or I would never have found this thread. Why it's in Website-Related Discussion is beyond me, and the tag system at the bottom of the pages is a bit off. Sheeps vs. Goats? LOL.

Anyways, wanted to thank you guys, mostly Arm of Geddon, who got a WATS, and also Sun Matrix and Funkydung. Great thread. For such a controversial topic everyone has kept it quite civil, even though at times Sun Matrix did let his ego get the best of him as AoG pointed out more than once.

If this was a debate I'd have to give the gold star to AoG for realizing and explaining his reasons for an internal path to the Creator that some call God. Sun Matrix has pointed out many great truths about how we are controlled and how religion is a big part of the problem, but his reluctance to let go of the Bible has failed him in the end. It is true that the path to God lies through Christ, but not Jesus. The Christ is inside us, just as it was inside Jesus and every single person on this planet before and since. We are all fractals or filamints of the Creator, and we will all eventually return to be with him, and there is nothing Satan can do about that except prolong it.

Namasté,

StickyG

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Excellent point...after all, what good is the journey if we have nothing to show for it at the end?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmytango
Sun

Where in the bible were you able to discern between the Sun worship woven into the story of Jesus and Jesus the Christ - the Messiah? I presume from earlier posts that the KJV bible has the information that helped you be born again - could you please point out the relevant sections or explain how you were able to sift through the lies and find your truth?

I'm having a big problem with references to the bible, for if there is a great mindwashing tool of the Matrix, it's the bible.

Thanks

JT

this sun is an excellent question. i have been meaning to ask it myself. but my question to jimmyt is that how can the bible be a mindwashing tool for humanity when most of mankind has never followed the true teachings of this book. sure maybe man has picked and choose things here and there from the bible that makes him feel comfortable, but hardly ever has the majority of mankind followed the whole teachings of this book. if we did, we probably would be living without war and without starvation and without the sickness that has infected our world. and we also have lucifer to thank for giving us christianity of today with a tad of poison with it. the poison? yeah bits and pieces of the scriptures with a twist here and there and a touch of confusion. people do not know anything about the bible and constantly lable it as just stories or simply not fact. dive into the scriptures and you will find that what is underneath these stories is a whole other ballgame.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Please help me understand - you agree that the matrix is centuries old (older than the bible), and that the control is wide-spread. What of the bible then? It had been left untouched in the matrix? A book of such power has somehow since its writing remained pure and unmolested? The issue I have is that a book that is so revered would either: A) have been written by those of the matrix, to further enslave us in it; or B) been hijacked to serve those who wish the matrix to flourish

Hey Jimmy,

I have already lost a post here so I am going to answer you with q few short posts instead of one long post. Thanks for your patience, I have been very busy and expect to continue to be busy for a while.

In regards to the Bible, it is untouched by the Matrix though it is continually under attack. How do I know? Well, for starters, the Dead Sea Scrolls. They show the accuracy of the Old Testament. They show that the Old Testament has not been compromised.

As for the New Testament, the books chosen were written by Appostles or those that traveled in that circle. The Catholic Church had nothing to do with choosing the books of the Bible. They are the ones that have included Gnostic writings in their Bible.

Look what is going on in the world. The Bible is under attack, and yet it stands up to any attack, because it is the truth. People have become fools. They now question whether Jesus even existed. This is foolishness. You can say anything out in public, freedom of speech, you know, but you cannot say Jesus Christ. You might offend someone.

Mainly, I know that the Bible is the truth because of countless examples of what it says and what is happening in the world. Example, Psalm 83

Psalms 83:1 O God, do not keep silent; be not quiet, O God, be not still. 2 See how your enemies are astir, how your foes rear their heads. 3 With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish. 4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more." 5 With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you-- 6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites, 7 Gebal, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. 8 Even Assyria has joined them to lend strength to the descendants of Lot. Selah

This is just one of countless examples. This is what happened in the 6 Day War. An alliance was set to wipe Israel from the face of the earth.

This is exactly what the Iranian president is wanting to do also. Hamas? Same goal. It's all about destroying Israel. These are Gods chosen people who he kept seperate for himself. Satan desires to destroy them because God says that once he has restored Israel as a nation, he will protect them. Satan desires to defeat the Word that God has spoken.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Hi Jimmy,

To further answer your question................

You must understand what the Matrix is. As is said in the movie, "No one can tell you about the Matrix, you must see it for yourself" No matter how much you see, or how much knowledge you have, if you miss the purpose of the Matrix, you have missed it all.

Realize this: There are those that expose the Matrix. They open your eyes to what is happening. They use that truth to present their lie. There is only one objective of the Matrix, to keep you from receiving the message of the Messiah. No matter how much of the truth is exposed, if you miss the Messiah, you have missed it all.

Now, how do I know that the message of the Messiah is not just part of the Matrix. I am born again.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Jimmy,

No matter how much I show you, no matter how much you know that I don't know about the Matrix, no matter if you see every lie of the Matrix, there is no getting around one point.

To see the truth, you must humble yourself before God, ask forgiveness of your sins and receive the Messiah as your savior. There is no way around this. That's just the way it works. You must operate in the spirit and not in the natural to see the truth. You must be born again.

BTW, I am working toward your specific Bible question.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There is no way around ? Ok. Could you enlight me then ? What will happen to me if i dont accept the Messiah as my saviour ?

[edit on 21-5-2006 by MikePhil]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikePhil
There is no way around ? Ok. Could you enlight me then ? What will happen to me if i dont accept the Messiah as my saviour ?

[edit on 21-5-2006 by MikePhil]

um did you just arrive to this planet? haha surely you know the story. or are you just trying to provoke....if you dont know the answer to your own question then you need to be informed. this could very well be the most important information that you have crossed paths with. this is the most important information in the history of mankind.

just in case you dont know the story....what will happen to you if you dont accept the messiah as your saviour....you will end up in a place that was created for the fallen angels....and they are trying to take as many human souls as possible. hence the birth of the "matrix." sun can elaborate more on this.....

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join