It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for 9/11 Conspiracy believers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Shadow, man, why the hell are you still going on about the non-existant connection between 9/11 and the lack of WMDs? I just showed you with that non sequitur arguments are a bunch of crap with the Nazi POW / Holocaust thing. As soon as I pointed out that the Nazis kept the soldiers they captured alive, and yet killed Jews, homosexuals, etc., you come up with all of these reasons why the two could not be compared. And yet you still can't figure out what the relevance to this is? There was a rhetorical point behind that post; I wasn't actually suggesting the Holocaust never occurred. Did you not pick up on that? I was illustrating that you're using bad logic!

You can't compare situations and events that are so different, so easily. It just doesn't work. To use a cliché, it's apples and oranges.

From a page on fallacious arguments:

Non Sequitur:

something that just does not follow. For example, "Tens of thousands of Americans have seen lights in the night sky which they could not identify. The existence of life on other planets is fast becoming certainty!"

Another example: arguing at length that your religion is of great help to many people. Then, concluding that the teachings of your religion are undoubtably true.

Or: "Bill lives in a large building, so his apartment must be large."

Or, if US factions didn't plant WMDs in Iraq, then no US factions could have orchestrated 9/11! That's a fallacious argument.

But what's your ultimate goal with this thread, anyway? To keep posting like this until we all say "Fine! Screw all the physics and other stuff being discussed around here; 9/11 had to have been orchestrated by Osama because the US didn't plant WMDs in Iraq!"

Is that your goal with this thread?

Do you think that would even be a logical conclusion? Because, let me tell you man, no one is going to let that pass as even approaching logical. If you don't think so then you're really only kidding yourself. There are much better angles to attack 9/11 conspiracy theories from than that, but apparently you've given up on all the others, so you resort this fallacious logic of non sequitur.

You're not getting anywhere, and you're not going to get anywhere with this crap. It's totally pointless.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The PNAC is merely a think tank and yes they published some of their more public goals such as their goals to establish the doctrine of pre-emption which has been fully implemented. Who ever said they would publish stuff about a shadow government?

But yes there is quite a bit of published information about a shadow goverment/NWO from groups like the CFR, the trilateral commission, the bilderbergs etc.

Of course it's merely a way to whitewash it as benevolent or in our best interests but it's there nonetheless.

And the point is that NONE of us are qualified to make claims about what it would take to pull off planting wmd's. Certainly not a radar detector weilding street cop. I never said they "couldn't" do it I said that they don't have to do it and the fact that they haven't means absolutely NOTHING in regards to 9/11.

Besides you can minimize the physical act of doing it all you want but the more difficult question to answer is how difficult would it be to do it without Iraqi's figuring it out. You can not know that.

Plus how do you know what OTHER plans they have? Perhaps they are setting the U.S. up to take a fall and look like the bad guy on Iraq and the BAM.....they hit us with stage 2 of the operation which is a much worse attack then 9/11. The fact that WMD's weren't found could very well be part of the plan. The goal may be to knock down the U.S. so international bodies can step in.

These sickos are self proclaimed collectivists and have no allegiance to America or any country. Just as you stated......it's naive to think that what the PNAC has published is the true scope of their plans.

But we do know that what they have published is disturbing enough and HAS COME TRUE so that is a good enough reason to be leary of what secret plans they may have now that they are in a position of power.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
You're not getting anywhere, and you're not going to get anywhere with this crap. It's totally pointless.

Exactly.

But cops don't like to admit that they are wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There was no need to plant WMD's, the risk of getting caught alone would be enough to put them off, never mind the fact the US weapons inspectors would amazingly find something that everyone else couldnt, that would look slightly suspicious would it not?

Once they were on the ground in Iraq there's no need to waste resources on finding phantom WMD's, if the public become a bit restless at the lack of evidence, then can always keep bringing up 9/11 to insight a bit more hatred for the middle east, OR maybe release a few cartoons and stir up a hornets nest with the muslims and cast them in a bad light yet again, oh hang on..........

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
And the point is that NONE of us are qualified to make claims about what it would take to pull off planting wmd's. Certainly not a radar detector weilding street cop. I never said they "couldn't" do it I said that they don't have to do it and the fact that they haven't means absolutely NOTHING in regards to 9/11.

You never answered my question about what what you do for a living

NONE of us are qualified to talk about this though hmmm... Are you qualified to go on and on like a expert in other 9-11 threads which you do? Ive read your other post on the subject. You dont happen to a physics professor or demoliton expert by any chance. LOL Im probably debating with a 15 year old kid or a worker at Burger King

Are the people talking about UFOs everyday on this ATS qualified to make claims about UFOs? Is anyone on this planet?

This is a conspiracy board bub so get over crap like that.

I never said I was a expert just said I knew alittle something about planting evidence and thats true. I have also studied military technology and tactics most of my life but im still no expert.

People like you are so dead set in your thinking of 9-11 nothing could ever change your mind and when a questions comes up that goes against your thinking instead of trying to debate the subject you just attack the question

I unlike you havent made up my mind concerning 9-11 and still debate from both sides. I applaud anyone that gave some real answers to my question and there were some decent answers like waiting to play the WMD card then they really need it bad to bring public support up. Or perhaps a future possibility of info popping up showing they moved to say Syria.

But answers like the group behind 9-11 wouldnt have the resources to plant a few cans of WMDs in Iraq which they control. Or it wouldnt be worth the Risk for them to try planting them
But its worth the risk to try to attack the American people for this group

Yeah OK thats real convincing

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Shadow, man, why the hell are you still going on about the non-existant connection between 9/11 and the lack of WMDs?

But what's your ultimate goal with this thread, anyway? To keep posting like this until we all say "Fine! Screw all the physics and other stuff being discussed around here; 9/11 had to have been orchestrated by Osama because the US didn't plant WMDs in Iraq!"

Is that your goal with this thread?

Please your Nazi POW / Holocaust thing was weak at best. Concerning 9-11 theories that have the reason of 9-11 being to gather public support for Invading Iraq, the WMD issue is indeed connected to that. This thread has nothing to do with the physics of any other 9-11 thread only the reason why for a bunch of 9-11 Conspiracies

Your analysis on why I started this thread is also way off. I started it to hear some real theories. Multiple times I have given praise for answers that go along with the goal of this thread. I just gave two examples in my last post. Both those had the 9-11 still being a plot by the US and trying to explain the lack of WMDs.

Other theories I would like to talk about I mentioned as well like ones that dont have the Iraq invasion as the reason for 9-11.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by ShadowXIX]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join