It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis/ Magnetokinesis/ Pyrokinesis Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Post your experiences/ abilities here. No, psi-wheels don't count. I'd like to do something with some people that really do have some unlatent abilities. If you don't feel comfortable posting then PM me.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why don't psi-wheels count? Everybody's gotta start somewhere. And what do you mean by 'unlatent'? It isn't a word.

Latent - Present or potential but not evident or active.

So I assume you mean..... un-hidden abilities? That would mean they would have to go around in everyday life using them.

I have some experience with abilities, but not physical things. Just more like remote viewing, intuition, etc.

I'd like to know if I can help, but your post is way too vague. Please give more info. And check out the Psychokinetic Ability Research Project

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I assume psi wheels don't count because their movement is caused by thermal energy, not by the mind...I had quite amazing success on my first try with the psi wheel....

Around 8 years ago a friend and I were bored one night (yes, it's one of those stories, lol) and we decided to levitate a glass ashtray. We sat quietly in the near dark, fingers beneath the edges of the ashtray, concentrating for several minutes. Nothing seemed to be happening until the ashtray suddenly split apart into three pieces, crumbling around our fingers. Note, we did not have the ashtray in our grips: our fingers were barely touching the rounded edge around the bottom. If the ashtray would have simply lifted, I would have attributed it to us consciously or subconsciously lifting with our fingers. But we were exerting no force whatsoever to cause it to break. The ashtray was sitting between us on a soft carpeted floor. So why/how did it break?

I don't know; but it was definitely weird. We had no other events that night, and soon forgot the experience, i.e., we didn't try again.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Does this on-line Michael Daniels pk test count? Its fairly hard.

www.mdani.demon.co.uk...

SteveR has a pk test site here like Yarcofin said. I told him I would try his, as soon as I can. But Good Luck!!!

[edit on 12-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I was trying for Right, and the total on the right was always slightly higher. I did one run for each of the options. My best was an Automatic run of 20 trials. I got 78 left and 102 right. Apparently a difference of 25 turns is still considered "Not Significant" though. It feels like you're fighting against the pre-determined code, which obviously is most likely set up to be 50/50.

Anyway I affected it enough (or just by statistical probability, however you look at it), to get 43% / 56% instead of the expected 50% / 50%.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi Yarco,

Yes, its difficult. I only got a really good score once. I got above average a few times. I should practice on it more.

You did really well to get 78/102 on your first attempts.

I wish there were PK tests on-line that were geared towards different types of PK.

Take care

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
TextText BlueTextis telekinesis real????

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here we go. Most of what I say will be about magnetokinesis.

My grandmother cannot wear watches, they always stop, and at times can magnetize scissors, paper clips, etc. Not at will.

My mother cannot wear wtaches, they always stop. However, sometimes if she carries a dead watch it will return to life. At times she also magnetizes things.

Technology in general dies around me. The first computers I was exposed to were in elementary school. I often got out of my lessons because the computer programs would die on a regular basis.

Skip ahead, DVD players and CD players do not have much of a shelf life with me around. Since 2004 I've had two computers, brand new die beyond repair, and have had this laptop in for service 5 times since August 05 when I bought it.

Besides those, I've had my phone die suddenly, and completely when I kept it in a room I was meditating in. My new phone has some issues. My car has regular problems, since 04 it's had over 6000 dollars in work done on it just to keep it running. Mainly that's electrical work. Watches usually do not have much of a shelf-life with me. To finish, I had a slight magnetic charge for a few moments once when I could pull metal ball barings around without touching them.

To touch on telekinesis, I used to regularly stop sand in an hour glass from falling by focusing on it when I was in my early school years. Later, I unlocked jammed car doors with a thought, and these days, I regularly unclog toilets by focusing on my intention and magnifying it using the nature of water to amplify creative powers, and thus create the situation of the toilet flushing.

That should be a good sampling. =)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

I know it's been a long time since the last post, but I really need to have my:

a) water heater (boiler)

and

b) my PC

repaired, without calling the tinkers.

Besides, I always advocate the motto "physician, heal thy... own PC" - that sort of thing, y' know.

Any suggestions on how to go about it? ;-)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

top topics

join