It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the uae is the beast with 7 heads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
from revalations
13:1 And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4 Men worshipped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshipped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months. 6 He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

uae is 7 arab countries

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry but without any commentary, I'm not sure what your point is and why you put this thread in Skunk Works.
Could you help us out here?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Funny... I moved this exact same thread of yours to another forum earlier in the day. I know you know this, because I know you read the automatic u2u generated when I moved it.

So, since you have this same thread available here:
The beast with 7 head... is the UAE!

I'm closing this thread.

join