It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Champlain NY Loch Ness - new video!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

If that yahoo link doesn't work, try this ABC news link:

abcnews.go.com...

Whoa! Has this already been posted? Check out that video! You can see the neck and head under the water briefly! Interesting stuff!

[edit on 22-2-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Any stills? I can't get the video at work.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wow great video...I live on Lake Champlain, and have never seen it. Thanks. I also have a thread on Champ here somewhere...

-- Boat

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All I can say is I wish it were a bigger video. I like what I see but I can't see a whole lot. There has to be a higher quality copy of that somewhere...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The video takes a minute or two to load, and yes the video size is small. But from what I saw it looked pretty interesting.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
That was about as good as it's going to get. If you full screen it i's pretty clear. The problem is there isn't much in the video. If we take what is in the video, and compare it to the story that these "non-crackpots" are telling, I'd say we have som pretty good evidence. Not proof, but a little bit closer.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
it was run on abc so you can get the video therer as well

abcnews.go.com...
hard to tell but the one shot where the thing swims under the boat is pretty damned cool.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Very good find. There is for sure something there in the video but what?

At least ABC got the retired FBI oficers to give their opinion that the vedio was not a hoax. I guess excitement got the best of the fishermen.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think I can see part of the body behind the snake like neck and head in that video. Only for a second, but does anyone else think they can see part of the body in there?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
To be honest I cannot see a thing! It isn't really all that conclusive.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here is a picture of "Champ" from 1977.

I tried to get a screen shot from the ABC video but I couldn't. I'm still looking for another source of the video.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
All you can pretty much see in the ABC video is a snake like neck pop up almost to the surface but not quite by the side of the guy's boat. Not conclusive, but there was something there for sure. And by the looks of it, it was either this Champ monster or a 10 - 15 foot long/2 foot wide snake in a NY lake. And most snakes I know of shy away from boats. And in the video you can clearly hear that the boat's motor was running.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Vedio = video?

hahahahahahahahahahaha ohh jeez my lungs hahahaha

but yeah it just looks like one of those giant anacondas from the movie ananconda,how wide it is and all..

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabeanbut yeah it just looks like one of those giant anacondas from the movie ananconda,how wide it is and all..

yeah but that's just the neck and head.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
That's pretty exciting stuff! No-one can deny that there IS something out there!

There's some pics on ABC's site... (Click on the photos link on the left hand side...)

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
boring this video did nothing but th esame old well we saw it but it didnt want to be video taped, im not saying the creature doesnt exst just that this video is a waste of time IT SHOWED NOTHING, unless you want to get imaginative and think you saw more than was really there.

the lake creatures would have to have a high order of itelligence to be able to evade humans and know not to come into view, after all the years and still no real proof or even a quality picture, i think if we ever find them should see what they have to say about anti gravity drives.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
IT SHOWED NOTHING, unless you want to get imaginative and think you saw more than was really there.

That is fair, but what was "really there" then?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Can someone get a still of those tenticles up here please. I want to look at it closer.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I also want a couple stills if anyone can post a few. From the ABC vid, I am pretty sure that wasnt a fish, or a snake.

I hope its real. I would love to find a new species of....dinosaur, or whatever.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey, a picture of some vague, wiggly shape! I'm convinced!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join