It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of you may know Me, some may not...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I felt it was time to say hello again. Some of you know Me, some don't. For those of you who know Me...I'm doing good. Haven't had much time to post on ATS in a while.

At the beginning of this month, I started an AA in Business Management, & next year I'll start a BA in Criminal Justice. I'm doing good at this so far, & it's all online. I've got a B average so far, so this is good, considering I haven't been back to school in 13 years.

For those of you who don't know Me, either old ATS'ers or new ones, hello to all of you & maybe we will run into each other sometime. My posts are in here, & I always welcome someone's ideas, criticisms, or gripes.

I am not a whiner, nor do I care if you don't like Me. I'm not here to make people happy, I'm here to say My thoughts & feelings on how the World works, just like everyone else. If we get along...fine. Glad to know you. If we don't...fine. Glad to know who to watch My back around.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You know, I hadn't seen your username around for awhile.
Good to see you back

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ah, Spartan! Good to see you again. I had noticed your absence. You should swing by chat some time, we've missed you.

--Kit.

join