It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp Duncan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
During the summer, I spent 5 weeks in Illinois and I spent a weekend at Camp Duncan.
Right frim the moment that I entered the grounds I felt as if my lungs were being squeezed togther, which can be very easily explained because I have mild asthma, but the bit that confuses me is that the feeling left the second that left the grounds, so i'll need some help on identifying what may have been the cause.
I have a slight degree of mediumship and I picked up on two males, one called John and I cannot remember the other one, on the picture that I will be giving a link to I am in the orange shirt. I was looking to the right and and there are two orbs behind me.
Has anyone here ever been to Camp Duncan, and if you have been what have you experienced.
I was not the only person to experience this as another one of my friends also experienced the pains.
They may be caused my some problems with the camera as everyone one the picture has red eyes.

The picture

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Can't see any orbs behind you, sorry...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They are just a bit off my feet and a bit away from the fireplace, they are right beside each other and by the way there was no dust or white spots on the ground

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Have to agree with Sparhawk on this one - I can't see the orbs either. Maybe you could repost the picture with the orbs circled?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have put red circles around the suspected orbs, to see them clearly you will have to save the image and zoom in on them

Remember to zoom in

new topics

top topics

join