It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Workers in TS bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How do so many people who work in these bases keep quiet about what goes on there? How come only a handful of people anonamously come out & admit things? This worlds a pretty F****D up place. I was just reading the post about breaking into the base. It did actually make me think for a while but then I realised that there's probably more chance of winning the lottery over 5 times than you finding anything. The only thing I thought of was if someone invented invisibility & you could follow people around who keep an eye on these operations. I hate those b******S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET US IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Because if you go home and blab about what goes on at work, Bad Things happen. Men in nice suits come to visit you, and you go to a small room with a guy named Bubba living there with you.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We are all part of various "top secret" conspiracies in our everyday life...

so to be included in one at work via Top Secret clearance checks and contracts is not that big of a deal unless...

If you were exposed to something that was sooooo wayyyy over the top...
you would probably whistleblow and let the cat out of the bag...

that is probably why I dont beleive in the Dulce Alien Base conspiracys, and many others... unless they employ only cold heartless sociopaths, several people would have come forward...

Now disclosing secrets regarding tinkering with downed UFO's at Area 51 wouldn't be a good enough reason to lose your freedom, your job, and in some cases your life... it just wouldn't...
sorry... unless the Aliens are really reptoids set on dominating the human race... you probably wont hear of any true whistleblowers regarding aliens...

But hey... we will all know aliens exist soon anyway, disclosure is around the corner...
do we really need to know the origin of fiber optics or solid state electronics to appreciate them?
(area 51 BTW)

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Workers in TS bases is an intresting statement. Have you ever thought people with TS, U, or even Rhyotid clearance working on regular military bases? Nothing is kept in ONE place, everything is spread out through out many bases, labratories, and facilities. Why people don't whistle blow, because you can't. I don't know if anyone here has clearance, I do, and I know I WOULD never jepordize my career, my livelyhood, my life, and beyond that which is probably most important, my family! Ask around, there are MANY people on this board that work for the intelligence community, you would be surprised how many. Ask them, see what they say.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I second what MrJenka said.

I've never "worked in a secret base" but I did work as a security guard at a DoD contractor where TS was required. I already had S from the Army, and it took about 7 months to upgrade to TS. Yes there were things I saw that I know I am not supposed to talk about, and I never have, but the funny thing is that today those things are starting to trickle out into the public eye anyhow. Even so, I know I stil can not admit that I saw them previously and where I saw them. Heck, I am not even allowed to say where I worked on a resume, I have to put down the name of the agency that oversaw the project and note that I was a civilian employee.

And contrary to what I've heard elsewhere, there was no policy of having to be told what was secret and what wasn't. The rule was that ANYTHING that went on there was not to be discussed outside the facility, period, no ifs ands or buts, no asking if something was secret, nothing! As far as they were concerned, we couldn't even tell a family member what kind of food the cafeteria served.

top topics

join