It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
what makes you think there are no alien/freak type experiments gone retarded down there?
there is NOTHING left to say. realize reality people.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Er've all HEArD of the SiLlY SIllYs that ACTUALLY enTERed SAiS APOT. THE TalenteD Get In, THe Best See THeeeeeee TrUtH. But, NoNe SeE Our Sun, cuz thEIR BUNz B DonE. Silly NO Hatz, Truth is for BLaCk HAtz

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yeah! Couldn't have said it better, myself!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
wat is inside area 51

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If there was anything there they wouldn't tell us anyway but if area51 was decomissioned and was for sale you would be able to look around but i don't think that would ever happen not in my life time anyway but you never know stranger things have happened than that

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer

Under ground compounds and work stations UFO technology at it's best composition technology weapons beyond what's out today bridges etc. High tech computer systems networking to all underground bases you think of star wars and that's star wars

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You will find Notorious BIG and Tupac.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think that hi-tech aircraft is something that would deffinately be held there.
Also new computer technologies (as for there purpose you could only speculate)

I dont believe that there would be any kind of ufo technology there though.
i think that even if the government ever had such crafts or technologies that they would be moved around as to keep the location a secret.

Also if aliens had crash landed and we had there crafts...would they really let us keep it?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Even according to the standard Area 51 legend, the site itself is not host to Alien craft. Instead, they are said to be houed a few miles away at a second installation within the same test range.

As to whether or not Alien craft can be found in that range, somewhere... as this is my debate topic (sort of), I'm not at liberty to say anything in a current thread which could add to my argument (by ATS tradition). However, my guess is that the Groom lake facility, itself, hosts aircraft that could be considered descendants of the SR-71.

I did an extensive search for the S4 area, looking at areal photos of the area and could find not a single trace of a road leading to the supposed S4 area.... even if the area were perfectly hidden in the side of the mountain there would be a trail made by tire marks, there is none. Which leads me to not believe in the Bob Lazar story, if anyone can prove me wrong please.

I agree with the general posts in this thread, no aliens no UFOs, experimental craft, why so secret, well we don't want our enemies knowing everything, the security of Area51 is probably that way, because the media doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut when it comes to U.S. secrets, just check CNN they spout off our secrets as soon as they hear about them.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

I did an extensive search for the S4 area, looking at areal photos of the area and could find not a single trace of a road leading to the supposed S4 area.... even if the area were perfectly hidden in the side of the mountain there would be a trail made by tire marks, there is none. Which leads me to not believe in the Bob Lazar story, if anyone can prove me wrong please.

Which aerial photographs did you look at? If there were aerial photographs of a top secret base in the public domain it is likely they were put there by the authorities on purpose. As a result, they would probably not show anything of interest to avoid drawing attention.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join