It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Terror ?!!

page: 1

join
share:
MoT

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i think that this part of the ATS forum is very misleading... because only war and terror that is being conducted right now in this world is war against the people by the governments (not only US)... pretty much the western world because we are not obedient any more so we need to live in fear to keep us under control...

no.1 terrorist in this world is who else than George dubya Bush...
(btw his dad got JFK on his hands)... n he got the whole war on terror thing on his hands INCLUDING 9-11

and noone has to belive me of course and it is not my duty to back-up anything that i said but some things are just true whether we belive em or not..

go figure out there on the internet and especially here is soo much evidence that can not be denied and makes this part of the forum pretty much nonsense

i mean it started by invading afghanistan and nothing is a better explanation to why there... than drug trade because NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been found there..

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoT

and noone has to belive me of course and it is not my duty to back-up anything that i said but some things are just true whether we belive em or not..

Maybe not your duty but don't you think you should back up your claims with some sort of evidence?

Otherwise it's more like ramblings than some sort of point.

MoT

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
you're right but come on what do i have to back up here ... i could find a list of all actions that george w. has done since (or even better before) 9-11 but i mean if you follow the news ... THATS ENOUGH and if you do some research yourself the evidence is overwhelming...

you have to find the truth yourself and try to comprehend it and accept it because it goes far beyond bush bein an oil laundry man or "just" a dictator

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Another know-it-all who dosnt think he needs to provide references with his claims. Greaaaaat.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
While the Original Poster may seem to be rambling, this, being a true "Deny Ignorance, and Conspiracy Theory" website, not always will there be accompanying documentation to someone who comes up with a theory. Why is it that people who do state things that they BELIEVE to be true are automatically (almost like spring reaction) hounded for proof, proof, proof.

Sometimes people arent necessarily making a CLAIM, as much as they are theorizing on what a possible scenario could be. Many many crimes, lost loved ones, etc have been brought to light by doing these things. I say dont give the guy a hard time simply because he THINKS something may be true, and as a side note, if there WAS concrete proof of his/her claims, then it wouldnt be theory anymore would it, it would be Conspiracy Fact.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Kenneth does NOT know the frequency.

JFK was shot by a group of agents from the future to prevent a nuclear war that he helped start in 1964.

Humans evolved on the planet of Mars, not Earth. Can't find the missing link skeleton? You will find it on Mars.

Hilary Clinton has made a deal with Osama bin Laden.

Tony Blair has made a deal with Pixar.

Patrick Stewart is a Uk agent.

There, and you know what I DON'T HAVE TO BACK ANYTHING I SAY WITH FACTS YOU JUST MUST BELIEVE ME 'CAUSE I SAY ITS SO! Narny narny nar--nee.

Another wonderful thread laced with ignorance - stupidity - ego-manical-all-knowing-ism

Thanks MoT

MoT

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
While the Original Poster may seem to be rambling, this, being a true "Deny Ignorance, and Conspiracy Theory" website, not always will there be accompanying documentation to someone who comes up with a theory. Why is it that people who do state things that they BELIEVE to be true are automatically (almost like spring reaction) hounded for proof, proof, proof.

Sometimes people arent necessarily making a CLAIM, as much as they are theorizing on what a possible scenario could be. Many many crimes, lost loved ones, etc have been brought to light by doing these things. I say dont give the guy a hard time simply because he THINKS something may be true, and as a side note, if there WAS concrete proof of his/her claims, then it wouldnt be theory anymore would it, it would be Conspiracy Fact.

great ! thank you sir/miss! at least someone got what i was tryin to say here the open-minded way...

alright as for the rest you're showing a lot of ignorance because if you read something about the 9-11... you will know that the government "theory" is not possible and you're showing a lot of ignorance and nationalistic egoism... but thats just your choice

www.prisonplanet.com...

2 people: what do they have in common ? they both belive that 9-11 was a political conspiracy... the second person worked in bush's CABINET and he publicly says what he does so if that doesnt persuade you ... then try thinkin about gettin a new brain

one! Von Buelow is the former German Defense Minister and Minister of Technology. Von Buelow went public to say the US government carried out 9/11.

two! Morgan Reynolds appeared on The Alex Jones Show to discuss his recent article concerning the collapse of the twin towers and concurred that all the evidence suggests government complicity in the attack.

all right the thing with providing links and references is "credibility" and a lot of people will bash me for providing these... but it is what it is

btw. i never stated that i know everything but whatever which is of course impossible

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hello MoT. Welcome to ATS.

The secret to ATS is to be careful to read the information carefully so you can make an informed decision on the situation.

By MoT
all right the thing with providing links and references is "credibility" and a lot of people will bash me for providing these.

Some people believe Alex Jones is a credible source, others will disagree.

By MoT
they both belive that 9-11 was a political conspiracy

That is not what the link says.

From link supplied by MoT
Morgan Reynolds appeared on The Alex Jones Show to discuss his recent article concerning the collapse of the twin towers and concurred that all the evidence suggests government complicity in the attack.

Government "complicity" is a very different thing to Government "Conspiracy".

You seem to think the Bush administration is lying in regard to the war on terror, so I'm sure you will enjoy this link.

Donald Rumsfeld LYING

MoT

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
hi, thank you i do feel welcome and thanks for putting this on a straight line...

that link in a simple matter lead to these :

www.prisonplanet.com... ...

where Morgan Reynolds states: The four potential explanations behind 9/11 were listed.

1) It was entirely the work of Al-Qaeda and Arab hijackers.

2) The government had prior knowledge of the attack but their incompetence allowed the attack to happen.

3) The government knew the attack was coming and consciously allowed it to happen.

4) The government ran the entire operation.

Reynolds stated, "I'd have to say that the evidence points to the last."

www.prisonplanet.com...

^^^ that is a transcript of an interview between alex jones and mr. von buelov

both state that all physical evidence thats given leads to 4) above and all of that is legally available in the news or internet so its no bogus( the evidence)... mainly claims of those in guilt (including the leaseholder of WTC 7 which btw. was in his words "pulled down" who had this building insured for 99 years just 6 weeks prior to 9-11 and made billions out of it)

but my WHOLE point is that the american president never fought terror ... he started it (www.dubyaspeak.com... they record the verbal damage)

also anyone ever heard of Zapata Off-Shore or Zapata Petroleum ?...

www.mintruth.com... or search the web

they say it was named after a movie from the 50's but it might have been after a person named EMILIANO ZAPATA www.mexconnect.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Good post MoT, now you are getting the hang of it!

I agree with you that there is a lot of evidence to suggest foul play on behalf of the Bush administration and WTC7 is a classic example.

As far as the choices go, I would tend to lean towards 3)The government knew the attack was coming and consciously allowed it to happen.

My explanation for this belief is that it provided an excuse to attack Iraq using the fear of terror.

Meanwhile..................Osama Bin Fotgotten.

MoT

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
yes exactly the fear factor is huge because it makes our decisions very different.. (im not a US citizen or resident but it sure affects my country as well)

from my view tho 3) is not that far from 4) and its scary because 1) is basically out of the question

2) is arguably the independent media theory

exactly osama kind of reminds me of a figure that got there for an uncertain reason for me ( simmilar to the 1 bullet theory put on L.H. Oswald)

but 2) 3) 4) have something in common... knowledge base of the attacks and i belive that the US army is one of the most competent armies in the world today...

which leaves us with 3) and 4) so there had to be a reason to either allow this to happen (without intervention) or to helping it to happen....

what was the reason tho ? i got plenty of ideas why let it happen but none of them make much sense when put into context with what happened after 9-11...

any ideas?

top topics

join