It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NY Baby Bigfoot video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I did a quick search here on ATS and couldn't find anything on the NY Baby Bigfoot/Monkey in a tree video.

The video is available from Rapidshare but because I use a Proxy server, Rapidshare won't allow me to download the file. Could anyone please share the video from another location? This video is apparently a must see - and is on some sites compared to the Patterson film in terms of validity and quality, but like most other Bigfoot footage, inconclusive...

And if the video has not been discussed at ATS... (I would've expected Harry55 to find this one...)

This Blog is the origin of the video.

BFRO Report on video

Article on Video

Another Article on the Video

What's on the film?

Subject one is a large bipedal figure . It appears to have a conical shaped head. A second smaller subject apparently springs from the back of the big one and climbs into a tree, hand over hand, with great speed and agility. Subject one moves to the left of the screen perhaps fifteen feet, returns to its original location, stands in a wooded area, and apparently enters it after several seconds. All of this is in silhouette.

The "baby" appears to have no tail. After climbing the tree it swings out on a large branch approximately 20 feet in the air.

The big one is on film for approximately 10-14 seconds; the "baby" for approximately 40 seconds.

Frame from film:

If anyone could download it and maybe mail it to me if you can't host it, I'll be forever in your debt! (I'll give my mail addy in a U2U...)

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey I managed to download the file but it isn't very clear at all as to what it is, if you want it e-mailing e-mail me on [email protected]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Tom Joad,

Try uploading to this website:

www.megaupload.com...

I'd do it myself but I'm still downloading the file, at 2.5kb/s... bloody slow. I hate Rapidshare.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am trying to upload it, but this is the first time I have ever done anything like this, so please be patient as I blindly fumble my way through it.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
NY Baby

Beachcoma and Gemwolf click this link, it should work hopefully.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

All download slots (100) assigned to your country (Malaysia) are in use.
Please try again later.

Arghhh! Just my luck

I guess I'll have to try again later.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If you e-mail me beachcoma I can send it to you, if you would like.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
That's alright TJ. Thanks for the offer, but I'll try again in 4 hours time. Usually megaupload works for me around then. If it doesn't work I'll send you a u2u with my email.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Beachcoma]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Okay no worries hopefully either way you will be able to make more sense of it than I could.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Joad
NY Baby

Beachcoma and Gemwolf click this link, it should work hopefully.

Grrr... Still can't get it... Sites like Rapidshare and Megaupload never works for me. It always blocks me, because someone else with the same ISP (and thus the "same IP") is downloading something else... I'll be grateful if you mail it to [email protected] ...
Edit:

I finally got it from Megaupload... I'm having troubles with my own site at the moment, thus I'll do my best to share the video with others having problems downloading it tomorrow...

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Gemwolf I am trying to send this e-mail to you but it doesn't appear to be sending is your e-mail [email protected] or [email protected]?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Joad
Gemwolf I am trying to send this e-mail to you but it doesn't appear to be sending is your e-mail [email protected] or [email protected]?

It's TheGemwolf@yahoo , but don't worry about it. I finally got it from MegaUpload... Thanks a lot for your effort, TJ!!!

You have voted Tom Joad for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
And as sods law dicates it finally sends!
Not a problem Gemwolf!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Gemwolf are you going to tell us how to find the video you posted?
It sounds really cool.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is the 2nd time I've downloaded this clip and all it ever plays is a grey scribblely line across a black screen, I see no footage or sound at all. Wierd?!?

Opps it was a codec prob i can see it but now it's upsidedown grrr.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by librasleep]

[edit on 22-2-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What the hell!?!?!?

I see footage....it's just of people at a campsite...I can't see ANYTHING strange at all.

Can anyone tell me at what point I'm sposed to see this bigfoot baby?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well even though mine is upsidedown you can see a little monkey swinging around in the trees in the background, look closely. Maybe it's an escaped chimp?

Wig

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I got it from Megaupload, thanks Tom Joad !

If you have trouble with these sites some of them like mega upload announce when they reset the 24 hour period, with megaupload it is midnight GMT

With rapid share I think I found it to be about 11am GMT

and there was another which randomly reset theirs.

As to the video, I'm watching it now........

Do you see the adult on the ground, right at the beginning of the clip, this could be a human walking right to left, and possibly whoever it is might be over there to watch what is in the tree. Or it could be a bigfoot parent watching it's youngster.

The thing in the tree looks like a monkey. Another interesting clip but you can't do much with this one I suspect.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Why do people even waste their time saying this video is a "baby bigfoot". The guy is doing karyoke or something. Pretty lame if you ask me... and no sound

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
What the hell!?!?!?

I see footage....it's just of people at a campsite...I can't see ANYTHING strange at all.

Can anyone tell me at what point I'm sposed to see this bigfoot baby?

Yep thats all i got was some people at a campfire at what looks like a pretty busy camgrounds.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join