It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your "lucky charm"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
When I ask about your "lucky charms", I'm not referring to anything being remotely "magically delicious". What I am referring to is that special coin, rabbits' foot etc. that you simply cannot live without. You know what I mean. You don't have to be considered superstitious to have one.

My own "lucky charm" ? Well I have two. I have one dangling from my key chain. It's a military issue can opener. Don't ask me why I consider it "lucky", it just is but when I need some real luck, I put on my vintage Grateful Dead, Lithuaninan Olympic Basketball team T-shirt. Now that's powerful !

What's your "lucky charm"?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
A silver neckchain given to me from a girl I once knew. I've never took it off since the day she gave it me and I'm worried that if I take it off something might happen.

Then again, there's a good chance nothing will happen...But I'll keep it on for now thankyouverymuch

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
lucky charms... i have quit a few.... one is this metal littel silver lizard. only about the size of a pop bottel cap.. i dont know why its lucky but for some odd reason it's only lucky when im bowling.. with out it i stink up the alley. with it i am not the best but alot better... weird.. other then that i got a lucky nickel... one time i thought i lost it but i forgot it was all scratched up on the heads side.... found it an dkeep it in my pocket ever since. last one ofcourse is my dan marino jersey... i need to get i new one.. its getting small. im afraid that if i get a new one it wont be "lucky" any more. i believe i have tendenitous in my right throwing arm... im going to the doctor next time it acts up. but when ever i have that jersey on it seems to take the egde off of the pain. i can throw for a little longer with out charp needles shooting through my arm... those are the most powerfful ones i got.. nothing big i know but it works...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
First up: I don’t believe in luck in any mystical fashion, but it happens.

For my wife’s sake, I carry 3 lucky Chinese coins tied together with silk string in my wallet. It is supposed to bring financial prosperity (hasn’t worked yet). I’ve done this for years. She also hangs a string of these on each outside door of our home. I guess those are for general good luck.

I’m thinking about hanging a string of these over my bed, cant hurt!

join