It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology a false belief of evil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I think most of us can agree if you have strong enough belief in anything it can be true.

Now with such symbolic occurences in evil happenings in the world I first viewed them as a calling card but than I thought well if it happens enough people will start to believe X will happen on certain dates and that belief could bring on X to happen. Any thoughts?

Next I think I saw it in "Legend of Atlantis" where they stated Hitler didn't like numerology after his personal numerologist showed him how a person's date of death. Does anyone know the formula used in past for this? I would say if there is a small group that holds such evil faith in negative happenings I guess if you believed you were gonna die on whichever date you could make it happen.

Than again I have not dove deep into it but cycles of planets do have proven effects on many things which can be tied into numerology I suppose. Anyone have any good examples? All I can think of is the tide change.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead
I think most of us can agree if you have strong enough belief in anything it can be true.

I believe all experience is real.

Now with such symbolic occurences in evil happenings in the world I first viewed them as a calling card but than I thought well if it happens enough people will start to believe X will happen on certain dates and that belief could bring on X to happen. Any thoughts?

Sorry, I don't really understand what you meant? I don't think numerology is evil. A fractal of truth, I think it is.

I believe in numerology insomuch that I believe in syncronicity. I believe syncronicity (the interconnectedness of things) manifests itself in infinite ways; numerology being one of them.

Than again I have not dove deep into it but cycles of planets do have proven effects on many things which can be tied into numerology I suppose. Anyone have any good examples? All I can think of is the tide change.

What connection between terrestrial events and numerology have you found?

[edit on 022828p://22u56 by Lucid Lunacy]

join