It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschild Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I must confess that I'm largely ignorant of the conspiratorial angle on these guys, apart from the fact that David Icke has accused them of being shapeshifting reptiloids.

I have seen the name bandied about quite a bit around here though, and it has me absolutely stumped as to why they so often get picked on as being Illuminatus, or an active element of the New World Order.

Seems to me that they simply made some really good investment decisions, and that they continue to be highly successful entrepreneurs.

I would dearly love to hear arguments from clear-thinking people on both sides.

What leads the believers among you to believe that the Rothschilds are part of a conspiratorial network? Have there been any comprehensive works written on the topic of their involvement in such organisations?

Do the skeptics among you think that it has something to do with their Jewish heritage? (ie: similar to the vindictive madness of the Protocols of Zion) Or is it simple jealousy?

Thanks indeed,

Roark.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Rather than write for hours, how about I provide you 3 books:

James H. Billington - Fire in the Minds of Men
www.amazon.com...=8-7/qid=1140512676/ref=sr_1_7/103-5330384-3401407?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Professor Carol Quigley - Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time
www.amazon.com...=8-1/qid=1140512822/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-5330384-3401407?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Now why these 2 books? No website can dispute them, no one dare challenge them - their books are not supposed to exist anyhow. One author was Bill Clinton’s teacher and mentor and the other had access to the library of Congress but both were part of, or connected to the conspiracy and wrote about it. In fact, Carol Quigley has no opposition to the conspiracy other than the fact that he wanted them to come forward and tell us!

Read the reviews on amazon.com also, for an idea. One thing is for sure - few dare dispute the truth revealed in these books and I also suggest you read this book regarding how "they" created the cartel Federal Reserve Bank:

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve
www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_dp_2_1/103-5330384-3401407?%5Fencoding=UTF8&customer-reviews.sort%5Fby=-Submiss ionDate&n=283155

Nothing mystical here - just good old fashion external research. The Federal Reserve is a Conspiracy and has been admitted by those who conspired, many years later. Few know the truth because few read.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Anglo-American Establishment by Carol Quigley:

www.amazon.com...=1140589498/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-5330384-3401407?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

Another book to buy and now we can take it from here.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I got this email ,i think you may find this interesting, in regards to a lot of lies that have been told. I would like your opinions.

www.house.gov...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

What leads the believers among you to believe that the Rothschilds are part of a conspiratorial network?

The Rothschilds were both wealthy and Jewish. This combination prompted intense propaganda against them by the Nazis (who were jealous of their success), which has carried over into the modern conspiracy theorists.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ML,

The Rothschild's were Zionists and Zionists are anti-semites. They pretend to be Jews but they are not Torah believing Semetic Jews ..while the Jews were being exterminated, the zionists sat back and funded Hitler.

Rothschild is a "Jew who is not a Jew"

Rockefeller is a "Baptist who is not a Baptist"

[edit on 22-2-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
stmichael,

Ron Paul, along with Cynthia Mckinney and also Paul Craig Roberts are true American patriots!

Ron Paul is essentially correct and he has been saying that "they" are planning to put us into concentration camps...and people still think he's actually joking about this.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Your kidding me that Rockefeller says he's a Baptist? Didn't know that. You know what, Ive been attempting to find proof of this wild Alex Jones conspiracy that these guys want supposedly to reduce the world pop to 25% it's current state, that sounds pretty absurd to me. I'd apreciate even a tiny shred of evidence on this.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join