It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) = Alien Abduction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Certainly sounds feasible. Haven't yet seen an "abduction" case that holds water so a biological cause is likely. And would explain why some are prone to repeat experiences.

However some disclosure; before I'd believe abductions were happening the UFO would have to land in my back yard, the alien shake my hand, and as long as I hadn't been drinking I'd still probably think he was just a Tasmanian.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think a certain portion of so-called alien abductions are indeed products of biochemistry and the media. Some might argue that the consistency of alien abductions lends credence to them being legitimate events, but I think this reinforces these events' identities as amalgamations of hallucinatory experiences and things people have seen in movies and TV shows.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
From a person who has experienced both abduction and '___' (seperately).

I assume that would make my account somewhat more qualified than people who have experienced neither or only one.

Back when it was still LEGAL, I experimented with 5-MeO-'___' for research purposes. I told my associates NOT to follow in my footsteps then, let alone now that it is categorized as a controlled substance and not available directly from manufacturers.

Assuming the moderator understands that I did nothing illegal and am not encouraging anyone else to, I'll proceed on a later post.

I took it 3x orally at a time when it was legal and from a licensed manufacturer. Please note that when any illegal chemical is purchased (especially something as rare as this) on what is essentially a black market, you are most likely purchasing a fake substitute or at best an impure sample. There is no telling what you will get, but you are opening yourself to poisoning. It is NOT worth the risk.

I'll leave it at this for a day and if the moderator allows, I will follow up with a comparison between real abduction and this.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by BoboIsBlue]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Id like to add my thoughts on this , having read alot of books regarding '___' and various hallucinogens, Particularly Terrence Mckenna - the invisible landscape, the archaic revival. Aldous Huxley - The doors of perception, and '___' the spirit Molecule by rick strassman. I feel i can attempt to answer your question and pose another thought of mine.

'___' is produced in your brain supposedly by the pineal gland.
'___' causes the user to have intense spiritual hallucinations where one feels disconnected from their body where the complete loss of connection to the physical form. The users subconcious mind is let loose, Terrence Mckenna quoted as saying " load universe into cannon and fire at the brain". Most users have similar experiences where they go beyond the veil and into some otherwordly place where they are met by alien creatures , who look after them like they are children in a play pen.
The alien creatures communicate using logos or imagery created from their mouths - so called self replicating crystal machine elves

Rick strassman theorises that '___' is the chemcial which prepares us for the release of our soul from our physical form upon death or near death experiences.
Terrence mckenna theorises that '___' is a chemical which is preparing us for acension into a higher state of existance.

To get to your question - are UFO sightings abductions all chemistry within our brains, well there is really no way to find out for sure.
However a mathematician friend of Mckenna's sugested that if indeed contact through this medium is real , then the way to prove this would be through maths.
Take a prime number which you could not figure out without the assistance of a computer , pose this question to the alien and if they give the correct answer which you check upon your return then contact with intelligent life is surely possible through this way.

Mckenna talks about the UFO phenomenon in his book the archaic revival which i suggest you read to get his take on this.

My own theories on this which seemed to click recently when reading about the greys - so apparently the general take is that greys are here working for another alien race protecting us because we contain souls.
'___' eases the release of our souls into another reality where our souls are said to travel to an alien world. It was said that the pineal gland is supposed to be the minds eye , the seat of the soul.
Could it be that '___' is the chemical reaction created when we die and it allows our soul to be released from the physical body and allows it to ascend to another realm of existance?

Im sorry but I got carried away and apologise if I have failed to answer your question.
I wish I could have been more thorough with my explanation of how '___' effects the body.
Although it is very startling that '___' users all experience contact with similar looking alien creatures.

I suggest you all read Terrence Mckenna's books and also '___' the spirit molecule by Dr.Rick Strassman, the documentary is being released shortly also.Also I suggest reading about the tibetan book of the dead.

Also be noted that Buddhist monks believe that it takes 41 days for the soul to reincarnate to another life, it is also startling that it takes 41 days for the fetus to develop into male or female , this is when the pineal gland rises from the center of the fetus into the Skull cavity and the brain then forms around the pineal gland, on 41 days '___' is supposedly released into the brain.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I had an experience with '___', but it was endogenously produced, in my own brain, which high-lights the ridiculous nature of the drug laws. A class A hallucinogen that every single person on the planet would test positive for.

Anyway, I drowned (i.e.: actually began to breathe water) and was under the water for a couple of minutes before being rescued by my brother. I was none too gracious about being rescued, as it had ripped me from the most beautiful experience of my life. It just happened that it was also the moment of my death. I was surrounded by the most beautiful, indescribable colours that even now I can only vaguely recall. The over-riding emotion was NOT fear, fear played no part in the experience from the secodn I realised that I was slipping beneathe the surface. The emotion I felt most strongly, and have never felt more strongly, was love. I was immersed in love, and "knew" that this was not an end but a beginning. I could feel "other" beyond the light and colours, but couldn't perceive anyone directly.

It was at this point I felt the intense pain of my hair being used to haul me to the surface, and I began to cough up water and returned to a world of pain. It was a sheer fluke that my brother managed to find me. A large group of us had gone for a midnight swim, and left a couple to get better aquainted in the rubber dinghy. We all swam back but I developed serious cramps in my legs and couldn't move them, than my arms stopped working. Before I went under I remember thinking that nobody was close enough to save me so I didn't even cryy out before slipping beneath the surface. The fluke wwas that my brother happened to look back just as I went under, and managed to swim right down to get the faint light from the moon behind where I was, otherwise I would have been invisible.

I began to look at the mechanism of death, the tibetan buddhist bardos, dmt through McKenna and Strassman, and became convinced that that was what I experienced.

I was not a strong swimmer before this happened. There was alwayys a slight fear of the water. Now I have no fear of water, nor drowning, nor any death. Particularly since my life is now an unending stream of agony (a fact m simplistic mammal brain can't help associating with the fact that I "cheated" death half a lifetime ago) I look forward to death. It really does seem like a great adventure.

We need to fight to get rid of this astoundingly nonsensical classification of '___', present in every animal on the planet and likely responsible for our transition from this life to whatever follows it, as an illegal drug.

It was declared illegal because the US's CIA could not control it, but realised it's power. It was NEVER considered a recreational drug, but a way of exploring reality. The intensity of an exogenous '___' experience is not for the faint hearted.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Albert Hofmann, discoverer of '___' says that everything someone experiences during a hallucination is real. The mind just opens up for other dimensions.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcane Demesne

I was going to mention this as well. I sincerely feel it is not a true hallucinogenic, but rather it allows us to see things that are around us but not in the range of our normal visual parameters. This would explain why people "hallucinate' the same darn beings all the time. thats just TOO much coincidence to be a true coincidence. Not sure if they are in a seperate dimension or just not visible to us through normal site.
BTW I got a copy at Barnes and Noble. Don't know what you mean about not being able to find a copy in the US.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hallucinogens like '___' and Salvia Divinorum actually stimulate certain chemicals in the brain that significantly increase brain capacity (we normally only use 10%) and allow for extraordinary capability. It's accurate to say that dimensions in higher densities "merge" together with this physical reality, and this merging lets you come into contact and communicate with extraterrestrial intelligence in these higher spiritual densities, like The Pleiadians. My retired NSA operative brother actually told me this back in the mid 90s.

P.S., it would also be accurate to say, in relation to the coming transformation, that reality in a few years will very much appear like the '___' world, except with full awareness and control. The whole 2012 "buzz" really entails a DNA "upgrade" so to speak, and this upgrade will have the exact same affect on our brain capacities as do drugs like '___' and Salvia have when we take them now. Dimensions are literally going to merge together. Plants containing hallucinogenic properties were purposely placed on earth (a sentient organism) to help evolve consciousness.

This is the truth.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This makes loads of sense. '___' is usually produced during deep sleep ( during the REM cycle or whatever ) And I have read a lot of stories of people being abducted in the middle of the night. When you take '___' you go into another world literally. Check out Youtube for Joe Rogan's '___' talk. OP You bring a valid point to the table.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Terrence Mckenna(sp?) talked about this. He described '___' very well look at my sig. Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.Fire. It instantly replaces the world around you with bright beautiful colors, its like being on the edge of reality, he says.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have read up on '___' a little bit. Always thought it was funny that it was illegal substance despite the fact that all primates (Humans included), Majority of mamals, Some other animals, and a few plants produced it naturally.

Kepp in mind that the chemical compound of '___' we create as humans is slightly different then the chemical compound plants create. All the research done of the halluncinations of '___' where done with the plant compound because the human body doesn't naturally create enough of it to have a massive awake experience with it. That and for some unknown reason (to scientists) are body has well regulated control mechanism for '___' created naturally in the body.

Since the plant and Human compound are slightly different there is no telling how the affects are different. However the most common hallucination in tests (with plant compound) was seeing robotic purple elves. So either the majority of test subjects where big cyber punk roleplayers or they where invisioning another realm of existence IMO.

So as for the OP I would say its a good concept. A mass overload of of natural produced '___' do to the normal bodily mechanism that regulates it failing causing a halusination of an alien abcuction is very plossible.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I had to check...I thought '___' was in Jimson weed but I was wrong....nonetheless powerful hallucigenics like '___'...jimson weed...peyote...magic mushrooms including Amanita Muscaria aka fly agaric aka Some of the Rig Vedas have long been used by humans to transcend the mundane to the spiritual world.

The fact that something like '___' causes an experience like an abduction doesn't really surprise me much since I tend to feel that such so-called experiences are not abductions at all but misidentified spiritual ones...

We as a society have become so far removed from the mystical, spiritual that people have little in the way of guideposts to it and beyond resulting in confusion like so called abductions.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

Maybe thats how they make this a prison planet. Make the one drug that is naturally produced in the penile gland illegal and we are all blind to the truth. The saying "the answer is within" makes a lot of sense if you think about it, but TPTB dont want us discovering that truth because they would lose all control.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hi All

I was headed to Peru shortly for an Ayahuaska Tour and now Im rethinking that. I still will go to Peru but Im unsure whether I should do an ayahuaska tour, after reading this Im quite sure its not worth my life.

I came across this site, Ayauaska Reverse speechthe lady does alot of reverse speech and EVP recording and she has a section under ayahuaska. She believes your soul is highjacked and a clone soul is put back into you and you then become an advocate for ayauaska and a slave to the reptilians. Im not sure about the reptiles being real but I know its not worth my life to try find out!

Have a look and see how it resonates with you and let me know your thoughts.

Have the best weekend

themuse

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
[edit on October 12th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
One thing those drugs will teach you: Human perception is not useful as evidence of mystical things. Granted, it should be obvious afterwards that the things seen/heard/experienced during those trips is a result of the drugs, but like the poster above pointed out; Many of these drugs are naturally occurring and could be taken without a person's knowledge, especially in ancient times.

Even without the drugs, humans have a natural amount of hallucinogenic "properties" going on in their brains anyway. Not much, sure, but like the OP points out, dreaming and associated "mystical states" should easily be attributable to simple human perceptual error.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by themuse
Hi All

I was headed to Peru shortly for an Ayahuaska Tour and now Im rethinking that. I still will go to Peru but Im unsure whether I should do an ayahuaska tour, after reading this Im quite sure its not worth my life.

I came across this site, Ayauaska Reverse speechthe lady does alot of reverse speech and EVP recording and she has a section under ayahuaska. She believes your soul is highjacked and a clone soul is put back into you and you then become an advocate for ayauaska and a slave to the reptilians. Im not sure about the reptiles being real but I know its not worth my life to try find out!

Have a look and see how it resonates with you and let me know your thoughts.

Have the best weekend

themuse

'___' merges dimensions together with this physical reality and opens the door up for communication with extraterrestrial intelligence in those dimensions. If you are a consciously unevolved or negative individual, then it would not be smart for you to try it because there's a chance that you could come into contact with negative energies in lower dimensions, like the Reptilians for example, in which case you run the risk of becoming possesed and manipulated by them. This is the reason why some people report having frightening trips on these drugs. A much safer method would be meditation.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have had the blessed experience of having more then afew break through '___' experiences. Most of them overwhelming yet very beautiful at the same time. I noticed afew things which happened to me.
Each time I did it, I felt more dis-attached from this world upon my return.
Leaving part of this world there and bringing part of that one back.
Even if just the memory of the experiences.
One day, months after the last intake of the '___' vapors, I was sitting down in my room and one of the entities I experienced during my '___' travels appeared to me in this reality. I was not on any drug or sleepy. I remember it was just before sunset and looking out the window. Next thing I knew in the blink of a eye I was standing on the beach which was about 25 miles away from my home. I noticed there were no footprints in the sand surrounding me as to explain how I got there. The sun appeared to be pretty much as it was in my room which was just before sunset.
I wrote Ronald L. Mallett Ph.D., Professor of Physics at University of Connecticut and Dr. Rick Strassman who wrote about the research program for '___' in his book '___': The Spirit Molecule in hopes to try to understand this better however both could not offer a explanation or even a hint.
Was wondering if anyone else has had the entities visit them here and or travel from one location to another without the loss of time.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
check these....

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
skeptics might find this interesting.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join