It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Mafia, terrorists, nukes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Russians still have nukes for sale.
Saw today on a history channel program on organized crime, where 2 members of the Russian Mob were caught smuggling arms into america...
The agents caught them with over 40 SAMS...
the bad thing is...
it was a long term sting involving a lot of logistics, so when the russians offered a small nuke for sale during the last meeting, it was to late...
The government couldn't wait for the nuke info to come out before they nabbed them ...
They had to grab them with what they had... The Russians got 3 years and said "no problem, Americas prisons are soft".
I am hoping that they only got three years due to info they turned over on the important nuke...
The same program went into detail about how easy it is to procure arms, military vehicles, even submarines from the Russian Mafia...
Apparently, in Russia, the government and the Mafia are very intertwined...
it also said they have a strong presence in Brooklin, NY
I think the Russian Mafia scares me more than NWO. They will do anything to make money... 9-11 would be just a stock market set up to them...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The Russian Mafia robbed Russia now they will come to USA for more money.
A year or two ago FBI found 5 bodies on the bottom of a lake in California. The 5 people where shot in the back of the head and robbed by RusSian Mafia. Only one got caught.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
HA!!!!! oh yeah, so they were the ones who looted hundreds of billions of dollars when the soviet union collapsed. they were the ones in positions with international bankers to manipulate commodities exchange rates in such a beautifully orchestrated manner, thus leaving russia with one viable souce of major revenue: oil.

how conveeeeeeenient. i'll be the russian mob was also behind negotiations between the russian federation and the IMF shortly before and after the rouble collapse of the mid 90's.

the russian mob is powerful, sure, but every country has its infamous gang. here in 'merikah, we have several gangs, except they're usually in a place of command or government as opposed to being heads of districts or streets and their regions. oh yes, and the us also harbors the italian mob. but that pales in comparison to the wall street mobsters who have been running things since their buddy al capone taught them how to do it so well. the japanese have their yakuza, too. it's more likely that those murders were yakuza-related considering their concentration within California.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The suitcase nukes are the real problem and i'm sure the russians smuggled several into the US through their diplomatic bags many years ago for another reason, but a terrorist with the right amount of money could persuade them to detonate it or hand it over, i am perplexed as to why it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
it hasnt happened for several reasons:

a) NEST (Nuclear Emergency Search Team) is in possession of airborne detection capabilities, up to and including sensors mounted upon helicopers that specialize in picking up on the distinct trail a suitcase nuke leaves behind.

b) bush and company is in full control of statewide terrorism. if some unplanned form of terrorism happens, and it wont, you can count on instant martial law. if some planned form of terrorism happens, and it will, you can count on some kind of elitist support making it happen. if you didnt figure that out on 911, then you need to read, my friend.

top topics

join