It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone ever figure out the meaning of this Crop Circle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is this even a real crop circle? I really doubt some guys with boards attached to their feet could make something like this. I remember hearing that the circle on the right is supposed to be some sort of writing that means something...?

www.zetetique.ldh.org...
mmmgroup.altervista.org...

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Diplomat]

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Diplomat]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I cant find any pic's at all, maybe you could download them for us?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The pic should be right there in my post...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The picture did not show up. Your best bet is to post a link.

Sooner you do this, the sooner we can tell you..

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I clicked on the link but no picture showed up, or it was a very minimalist crop circle done in snow. . .
Do you have the link to the page it is on? That site may not allow hotlinking of images.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What I see is a square with an alien face in it, then a circle next to it.

Meaning? lol, hell if I know, who ever made that is crazy good at crop circles, or it's photoshopped.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
That's the disk from the Voyager probe and those are the popular Gray aliens. I guess they were saying "thanks for the disk". And those circles are done by aliens with boards and string. They stop time and get a work crew out there to go at it. That's why it seems so quick and nobody every sees who does it. It's all part of the last season of 'Earth'; the alien comedy about humans.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This is one of those mysteries which I still am baffled about!

I have seen much evidence that they are man-made but on the other hand, certain researchers mention a high level of magnetic activity, including the way which the crop grass has been bent over without cracking, by some sort of very high powered device.

Old Creepy Benjamen Creme of Lucifer Trust seems to say that the "space brothers" are behind the circles but I would not rely on people like him.

I believe the extraterrestrials are real and cannot be shot down by Tesla coils, yet I doubt they are making the circles. I tend to think they are man-made and.... works of art, at that.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The one with the Alien face is man made.

It was made as a promotion for something I forget...

The other pic doesn't show.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
FACT1: Some crop circles can and have been made by human pranksters.

FACT2: Some crop circles remain unexplainable due to the sheer complexity, magnetica and radiation residue, the way the plants are bent without breaking, etc. etc. etc.

Crop cirlces that fall into FACT2 are what interests me. There's no good strong evidence they are extraterrestrial, but they are DAMN weird.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Most of the crop circles I've seen over the years seem to me to illustrate magnetic fields and planetary geo-physics imo...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Is this even a real crop circle? www.zetetique.ldh.org...

Well it's certainly not a cow hide....

Yes it's real. What does it mean? Maybe nothing, maybe they're just laughing their arses off, looking at us trying to think what this all means, maybe it's just some drawing which means nothing.

On the other hand, maybe it's some kind of an instruction, code, signal, communications, ect - something of that nature.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
My gut instinct is that that is a hoax mainly because it's too suspect. An alien portrait? Seems like the makers of this are trying too hard to establish an alien connection. And since when did Greys have pupils in their eyes?

Of course, that's pure speculation. We'd have to examine the soil and the way the plants were bent and see if the insects were maybe melted into the stalks, etc. etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Sorry to tell ya mate but the first one was a fake, photoshopped a few years ago as a promotion. it was neva ACTUALLY created in a field. As for the second one, the link shows up blank, sad as id realy like to see it. im big into crop circles and i want to know if it is one that im familiar with. any chabce of posting a new link??

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
Most of the crop circles I've seen over the years seem to me to illustrate magnetic fields and planetary geo-physics imo...

Can/Would you be so kind as to perhaps post some pictures of crop circles and a line or two about how you feel tht they dela with magnetic fields and planetary geo-physic? I'd be really interested in seeing those explanations.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Aww really, that ones a fake? I'm dissapointed.
It would be very unlike aliens to do that anyway i think.
I remember the code in the circle translated to something like
beware the bearers of false gifts, there is still hope.
There is more than one picture of that crop too.
Promotion for what?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Yes, YES! There is meaning to this, in fact... www.cropcircleresearch.com...

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts and their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING."

This is what was deciphered... there is a 2 hour video on it also... I've seen it 3 times. I think there might be one here on the ATS site. If not, it would help trememdously if someone could post that on here! You're welcome in advance.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I wonder if the usual anomolies were tested for on that particular crop circle.
Damn.... if someone can create something complex like that overnight, it's very dissapointing.
Still not proven or disproven but its pretty fishy.
This is not a photoshop work by the way.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"The Arecibo Message"

Here's one i always thought was cool.

The original Arecibo broadcast was designed by astronomer Frank Drake and sent out in 1974 by Carl Sagan and/or Seth Shostak (SETI) as part of a ceremony to commerate a "major upgrade to the Arecibo Radio Telescope"

[ from: SETI.org]
[img]http://www.seti.org/atf/cf/[B0D4BC0E-D59B-4CD0-9E79-113953A58644]/ao-mes.gif[/img]

The transmission consisted of a simple, pictorial message, aimed at our putative cosmic companions in the globular star cluster M13. This cluster is roughly 21,000 light-years from us, near the edge of the Milky Way galaxy, and contains approximately a third of a million stars.

...snip...

The message consists of 1679 bits, arranged into 73 lines of 23 characters per line (these are both prime numbers, and may help the aliens decode the message). The "ones" and "zeroes" were transmitted by frequency shifting at the rate of 10 bits per second. The total broadcast was less than three minutes. A graphic showing the message is reproduced here. It consists, among other things, of the Arecibo telescope, our solar system, DNA, a stick figure of a human, and some of the biochemicals of earthly life. Although it's unlikely that this short inquiry will ever prompt a reply, the experiment was useful in getting us to think a bit about the difficulties of communicating across space, time, and a presumably wide culture gap.

And then on August 21st, 2001 this crop circle shows up in Hampshire, UK near the Chilbolton radio telescope. This crop circle is a reply to the original Arecibo message.

www.greatdreams.com...

Here's how to decipher the original message sent from Earth and the message received via crop circle.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

Here's an analysis of the Chilbolton crop cirle from Brian L. Crissey, Ph.D.

5thworld.com...
Conclusion
From the simple twisting of grass in an English field we are led to conclude that we are not alone in the universe, and that off-planet intelligence is communicating with us. This basic fact will totally revise our worldviews, and our paradigms. We need now to rebuild our knowledge base, integrating into it the missing information. We no longer know who we are, how we came here, or what our relationship is to those who are sending us codes in fields. One thing is certain: Whatever intelligence is capable of making these communications is advanced beyond us, and we can be sure that they do not live in a throw-away competitive society on a world of terrorism, racial hatred, wars, religious discrimination, pollution and dying species. Step one for this entire world may be to get our own act together, so that we can speak as a planet, with pride, and as Earthlings, emerging into cosmic consciousness.

For the record: No i do not believe that crop circles are the work of alien visitors. I just always thought this one was one of the best and to my knowledge nobody has stepped forward and claimed responsibility for making it... was actually suprised that i couldn't find anyone who had debunked this yet. I've seen several comments about a skeptical reply from Seth Shostak (SETI), but every link to his essay that i've found doesn't work (found three seperate sites linking to it) and a search of SETI.org turned up nothing.

new topics

top topics

join