It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to America from a Canadian - Read at own risk!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The fact is that right now the US is controlled by a president that stole the election. This does not mean that the US is a terrible country, merely one controlled by someone who has no right, nor mental capacity to do so.

America's involvement in ww2 was not just for Europe's benefit but for the benefit of itself aswell.

Would the US like to be dealing with a Nazi Europe right now? No.

I thank the American nation for what it did in the forties, but this is a new era, and we cannot let the past cloud our judgement on the US' present actions.

Germany is no longer a Nazi nation, and so we do not judge it by its past actions. The same logic should be applied to America today.

I must say that I agree with this letter, if not the tone of the language used.

I believe this forum has no room for patriotism and allegance, which clouds the judgement of many. The US is very capable of dirty dealings, as has been shown on this site on numerous occasions. I do not belive that these dealings stop when it comes to foreign policy or anything else for that matter.

[Edited on 25-10-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hello FD.

" Why is this descending into a world war 2 debate? ".

Thank for your question.

When you want to understand someone, his behaviours, what he think...etc...etc...his past will help you to understand. That's why I was speaking about Sweden past actions.

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage

The fact is that right now the US is controlled by a president that stole the election.

GWB has stoled the elections ? He has almost 60% of the US voices, may be more. I think that Gore and the Democrats are just crying boys who don't accept GWB victory. Shame on them, they are bads losers.

This does not mean that the US is a bad country, merely one controlled by someone who has no right, nor mental capacity to be there.

A: What a judgment.He has no right and mental capacity.How do you know it ?
Did you read it on newspapers ? Did you heard it in your TV set ?

America's involvement in ww2 was not just for Europe's benefit but for the benefit of itself aswell.

It's an evidence.

Germany is no longer a Nazi nation, and so we do not judge it by its past actions. The same logic should be applied to America today.

Not at all. Germany was our ennemy, and the USA were our allies. So we can't have the same judgment. If I have to believe someone,I will believe my old friend and not my old ennemy, even if this old ennemy is now a friend. Specially when this " new friend " has been, in the past, my ennemy by 2 times, and my old friend has saved me 2 times from this " new friend " !

The US is very capable of dirty dealings, as has been shown on this site on numerous occasions.

Wich ones ? Saving the free world from a collectivist dictature ? Saving Europe 2 times and the rest of the world 2 times ?
Saving S-Korea ? Saving Tawain ?

Show me a nation who never did a dirty dealing ? May be it's time for us to show where is going our allegiance ? To the freedom or to the terrorists ? To liberty or to dictature ? To an elected president or to an auto-elected president ?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Phoenix don't worry about dimnazi_NewWorldOdor.....he's enlightened and therefore smarter than every one else, as he's already noted in his postings. That�s why he is able to, with a clickty clack of his keyboard re-write history to make it more 'right'. All you have to do is look at his postings which are devoid of specifics, and what little they do contain is largely erroneous or just plain wrong. examples to follow:

"I do not see the leader of China making up stories and pissing off people to invoke terrorist behaviour".
Then what would china be doing to their closest neighbor...Taiwan?

"Never mind that earth-friendly technology already exists to once and for all end dependence on oil, coal and nuclear energy from huge, out-of-control utilities and corporations".
There are no "earth-friendly" technologies ready for prime time that could replace the current methods.

"There is no hard evidence that he has any weapons of mass destruction"
with reference to sadam.....I guess that information from the Russian intelligence agency among a slew of others was not hard evidence.

He thinks that bush controls the media
dimnazi is right however, that everything he sees is in full color...mainly due to the purple sky his world has.

"The biggest warmongers in earths history were the Persians and second is the US with its mere 200 years in power."
kind of ignores the British and French colonist powers that fought wars all over and had several wars between themselves including one that was 116 years in duration. Not to mention the Spanish, colonists themselves or the Germanic peoples noted worldwide for their warring nature. And where does the roman empire fall in this made up list?

"I don't know if you realize it but only 7% of the US population is on health insurance!!!! Thats 7% out of roughly 300 million people!!! ".
What a load of crap, not that the number is good, but 27% had insurance for less than the full year. 73% is pretty far from 7% site: www.familiesusa.org...

�Also another fact worth mentioning about your socalled land of the free, in the US 42% of all the wealth is in the hands of one-half percent of the richest families (about 400 people)�.
First, one-half percent of the US population is a number closer to 1250000 than 400. Second the percent held by the top .5 percent is closer to 25%. Third, world wide 15% of the population takes 91% of the wealth. US 20% takes approx 80%, not to bad by world standards�.although on this last sentence I�ve found several conflicting reports. I�ve listed what I found most frequently.

�I know for a fact that US education sucks 10x harder then EU education�.
If your education (obviously poor in history) was outside of America�.then what do you base this on, mister smear merchant?

and probably the most wrong statements are about WW2. ever heard of operation torch moe?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You know this thread is over two years old right?

We've done made soylent green of the posters you're responding to.

Relax, and lemme throw another burger on the grill.

GD

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Please. You honestly believe that the United States would attack itself to set up this war? Don't you think that if these technologies were viable on a large scale. American Corporations would be trying to makea buck off of it?

Please...

GD

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The fact is that right now the US is controlled by a president that stole the election. This does not mean that the US is a terrible country, merely one controlled by someone who has no right, nor mental capacity to do so.

Would the US like to be dealing with a Nazi Europe right now? No.

I thank the American nation for what it did in the forties, but this is a new era, and we cannot let the past cloud our judgement on the US' present actions.

I must say that I agree with this letter, if not the tone of the language used.

I believe this forum has no room for patriotism and allegance, which clouds the judgement of many. The US is very capable of dirty dealings, as has been shown on this site on numerous occasions. I do not belive that these dealings stop when it comes to foreign policy or anything else for that matter.

By stole, I assume you mean leagally elected as per the l;aws of the United States of America. Remember Gore was the first one to run and get a lawyer. And I may add that he then went and got a Daley. You remember them. The DID steal the election for Kennedy.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I live in the US, and i must admit that it is in many ways an out of control frankenstein monster. Almost half the people are arrogant and ignorant and think domestically and internationally the US 'can do no wrong'. The sad thing is that we are NOT a democracy and that large minority overules the actual MAJORITY opinion that we need change of government.

I'm worried at what the US will do to it's own citizens or who will nuke us back when the US stirs up more unnecessary international trouble.

You have a spare room you would be willing to rent me, Illuminati-NWO?

GD

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
I live in the US, and i must admit that it is in many ways an out of control frankenstein monster. Almost half the people are arrogant and ignorant and think domestically and internationally the US 'can do no wrong'. The sad thing is that we are NOT a democracy and that large minority overules the actual MAJORITY opinion that we need change of government.

I'm worried at what the US will do to it's own citizens or who will nuke us back when the US stirs up more unnecessary international trouble.

You have a spare room you would be willing to rent me, Illuminati-NWO?

We stirred up no trouble. We were attacked.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Were we attacked? Are we really sure the profered story line is correct? Who bought HUGE numbers of Airline shorts in Futures market just before 911 and then was too afraid to come forward and collect millions of dollars of profits? The CIA has been dealing Drugs in US for decades. Have you looked into Oklahoma City bombing? Do you really think Yeakey, OK city cop, commited suicide by slitting both wrists then slit his own throat, then shot himself and after all this dragged himself 100 yard from his vehicle? Someone described the front of his vehicle as looking like a pig had been butchered there. Yeakey was first on the scene at OK city bombing and knew there were problems with the story and was collecting information about it that mysteriously disappeared after his death. Have you ever questioned what you are told and how that differes from the actual details of several recent 'terrorist' events?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You ******* fools!! Trying to distance yourselves from Europe like you are some divine virgin conception that just kinda POOFED into existence with fairy dust in 1776!!

If it wasn't for Europe none of you white middle class colonials would be here! How do you like that perspective?? "Oh if it wasn't for the US in WW2 then Europe would be speaking German!!". Well GUESS WHAT?? How about you oblige Europe by saying "FAVOUR RETURNED"... for giving you the foundations for CIVILISED SOCIETY to TAKE WITH YOU to the BEAUTIFUL and UNTOUCHED land of AMERICA where you BUILT ON THE SUCCESS AND CULTURE OF YOUR EUROPEAN FOREFATHERS TO TURN THE USA INTO A SUPER POWER.

And while you're at it, you might like to APOLOGISE FOR SHOWING UP LATE TO THE WAR.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Man i'm glad I live in TEXAS,, the rest of the world has gone nutz...
Have A nice day

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
You ******* fools!! Trying to distance yourselves from Europe like you are some divine virgin conception that just kinda POOFED into existence with fairy dust in 1776!!

If it wasn't for Europe none of you white middle class colonials would be here! How do you like that perspective?? "Oh if it wasn't for the US in WW2 then Europe would be speaking German!!". Well GUESS WHAT?? How about you oblige Europe by saying "FAVOUR RETURNED"... for giving you the foundations for CIVILISED SOCIETY to TAKE WITH YOU to the BEAUTIFUL and UNTOUCHED land of AMERICA where you BUILT ON THE SUCCESS AND CULTURE OF YOUR EUROPEAN FOREFATHERS TO TURN THE USA INTO A SUPER POWER.

And while you're at it, you might like to APOLOGISE FOR SHOWING UP LATE TO THE WAR.

No one in the US denies their European decent. But the fact is this - Europe is not what it once was. So now, at this point and time, we are different. WE built this nation to a superpower, NOT YOU. We owe NOTHING to Europe - we had to fight for our independence from Europe, though we kept them as our allies.

And by the way - if the rest f Europe hadn't been a bunch of god damned pussies and waited till hitler had the majority of Europe under his control to start fighting him, there wouldn't have been any god damn reason for all of our boys to go over to your land and save you.

As for this Canadian ass wipe - go to hell. Canada is pathetic - they are critical of everything the US does, yet they were fine hiding under our blanket of protection for what - 50 some odd years - during the cold war, just like the rest of the free world.

# YOU, # CANADA, AND # ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE GREATEST NATION EVER TO GRACE EARTH, THE USA.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
WE built this nation to a superpower, NOT YOU.

Who is WE? We is Europe. And there is no amount of perceived division or trumped up differences that will ever change that. We, is Europe.

When you say WE built this nation, you are saying EUROPEANS built this nation. Period.

By the way, I am Australian, Europeans built my nation. Europeans built Canada. Europeans built New Zealand. And Europeans built America. And on, and on.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

WE built this nation to a superpower, NOT YOU.

Who is WE? We is Europe. And there is no amount of perceived division or trumped up differences that will ever change that. We, is Europe.

When you say WE built this nation, you are saying EUROPEANS built this nation. Period.

By the way, I am Australian, Europeans built my nation. Europeans built Canada. Europeans built New Zealand. And Europeans built America. And on, and on.

NO NO NO AND NO.

The moment we became our own country we became AMERICANS and stoped being Europeans. Plus, it took the US 100+ years to become the superpower it is today. You can't make the claim that they were responsable for this.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I don't care who you are, you have to know America is in trouble.

We are being misled. But still, many people support the current Regime.

We will all pay the price soon.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   

# YOU, # CANADA, AND # ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE GREATEST NATION EVER TO GRACE EARTH, THE USA.

Excuse me? The slaves that actually built this country and the Native Indians it was stolen from called. They said back at cha Champ and enjoy the language warn. You earned it.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
To the man who said Bush had the American�s voice, WRONG! Gore had more votes then Bush, but since Bush had more electoral votes, he won. I once was a �God Bless America� kid, then I started to learn about the atrocities we have done in the past. We are heading into a pit of despair, and Bush is at the helm.

This country was founded on the blood of the Indians, who were willing to share the land. Instead the whites were too greedy and took the whole thing for them selves. Chopping down trees which stood for hundred's of years before they set foot upon this land. To make room for the slave plantations of the south.

[edit on 8/28/2004 by WhiteWolf420]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i am from austria central europe, and i just want to say that not every european thinks like this Illuminati-NWO-retard. i like america and i am thankful to live in a democratic free land and not under a nazi or communist regime, thanks to america. i feel much closer to the american people than to those grazy childrenbombing allah freaks. i ve seen the beheadings of innocent people to often and if i hear "allah akhbar" it makes me want to vomit. those stupid irakii people should be thankful to be freed from a grazy dictator, but no instead of this they bomb their own people every day, what a bunch of retards. the western world must stand together against the radical babarians and terrorist!!! i will never forget 9/11!

[edit on 28-8-2004 by feyd rautha]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The sad fact we see ourselves in today is that every word of the letter is true, and while most of Americans also think it, they will never tell you it, as the � if you leave things alone, they will sort themselves out in the end � attitude has always been around in this �Ooh so great nation� No point in posting such things anymore, no point in seeing such things in the media anymore either, for the fact is, whoever is trying to destroy America have the right idea about how things should be done.

You look at history and it tells you that people get angry about what their Government does in their name, people have in the past overthrown their Governments by force, now thinking back to the time Bush was dragged into office and talk about an �unfair election� if nothing happened then, nothing will ever happen. The people of America simply don�t have the intelligence nor the will to overthrow their own Government, to make things better for themselves, they would rather join the Army and be sent on farce missions to overthrow other Governments and kill other peoples, as this is the total and utter lies that their Government is feeding them.

While I agree with everything in the letter, I would ask most of you all to forget about America, as I fear others who have been wronged by this �great nation� have not forgot and the time for sitting around and talking to these people is over.

Your Government made the bed in your name, you watched the bed being made and you did nothing and said nothing, now you must lie in it.

please try and forgive them, for they knew everything they did.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
That's from a liberal journalist...

The liberals in that country are what brainwash the masses, They have no idea what the other side of a coin looks like, you want to talk about doom and gloom politics, look to the north....

These journalists are nothing but liberal monkey's working for nobody else except the liberal government who's been in power more then 24+ years.
It's not fair voting that matters It's what the liberals want, and they will do anything keep their jobs.

These guys have the masses brainwashed, don't blame canadians, the right side of politics to canadians it what freedom is to the middle east.
They don't know it.

I don't consider journalists and government Canadian, rather a league of their own that takes everybody else in that country for a ride with em.

It's not fair game there... It's just not... Don't hate, just sympathize..
(From a former Canadian, I seen it with my own eyes, I got flunked in canadian politics class for saying what I just did).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join