It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World UFO Sightings Maps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ufo data map found the other day hope you UFO fans find this interesting to put in your research folders. You do have folders with paper cut outs and posters in your room don't you? Then what are you doing here if you are not taking it seriously come on Xfile fans get into it. (by the ways its a joke about the posters bit).

www.larryhatch.net...

www.wsmv.com...

Hello UFO fans once again just out kindness i have found a link that you people may like about a recent UFO story. Im not sure if its on here already but my take on that UFOs are Angelic demonic related as the video shows in this link. This is what many people think anyway and once people thought Bible sories were UFO related.

But its up to you what you think I'm not going to force ths issue but say hope you like what i found and had no plans to come on ATS today.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Someone beat you to it !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
damn I was hoping it was original never mind its happens.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Ufo data map found the other day hope you UFO fans find this interesting to put in your research folders.

www.larryhatch.net...

This is truly an impressive reference tool, TL.
Thank you.

There is an enourmous amount of data to sort through, and most of it is presented in a useful, valuable fashion. Good find.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just a dead end post, just reviving it, can anyone find and post The Sun's UK newspaper British sightings for 2008? Have the link for the the UFO map they made?

new topics

top topics

join