It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stomach Vacuum, The fastest way to lose belly fat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
!!!!This is a great exercise, should be done everyday!!!!

Click here to learn how to do the vacuum...press play at the top of the site.

You know what I can’t believe I actually neglected this exercise. It is possibly one of the most effective abs exercises ever. To tell you the truth I just thought "what the hell it’s a stupid useless technique” i was dead wrong. After some time of actually reading info on it and doing it myself I have come up with the conclusion that I will start adding these in with my daily routine.

I am sure many of you have seen the bodybuilders of today with the bloated belly and the presumed six pack. That is not healthy it is the result of drug abuse. If ur a victim of this then this exercise is for you.

Look at his stomach, i know you dont want that. Thats why its not safe to take any bodybuilding suplements except whey protein.

Know the reason why the stomach vacuum is so effective is because it works your Core...not the abdominal muscles outside, but your foundation which is your inner core. This exercise makes it stronger which actually helps to support you back and possibly improves your posture. Not only that but it makes your abs stick out more and helps get rid of the annoying weight around your abdominal area. And this can also give you more explosive power when doing sports or lifting.

Results come in less than 3 weeks. Of course it takes a while to master. They can be done anywhere and a good plan to help you would be this

Training days for the Stomach Vacuum are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Week----- Set-------- Second hold
1----------- 3----------- 20
2----------- 3----------- 40
3----------- 3----------- 60

Do that for 3 weeks and be sure that you will lose up to 3-4inches if needed. Also I would prefer that you do this exercise every day, because a exercise as simple as this with such benefits should not be put on paper but in your head, you should learn to do it almost entirely out of instinct lol. Also once you are doing with the 3 week program, do continue and continue to increase the holds. You will notice a clearer and more defined abdominal area with a stronger core.

Also if you are ever stuck in traffic, and are board. Do this from time to time. And a great way to keep the flab down when doing 20 rep super squats squat.

Hope this was helpful. And here are some helpful sites.

www.bodybuilding.com...
www.thefactsaboutfitness.com...

[edit on 21-2-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow cool. That actually makes u lose body fat?!

I may have to try this.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
does the stomach vacuum really get rid of belly fat?????

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The 1st link doesn't take me there, just to yahoo.

I got it now.
Roper

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Roper]

top topics

join