National Guard settingup roadblocks!!

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, now that I have your attention....

Remember the hoopla about how the National Guard was going to be used to set up roadblocks and generally harrass us common folk...well, whatever happened to this? We seem to forget all the hysterical B.S. we spew, and then continue spewing more, not caring if anything ever happens.
Just pointing out how all this crap turns out to be nothing but just that...CRAP!!!!

Any comments from the paranoid???

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think that phase would come immediately after a terrorist attack Thomas and it would be the first signs that we're in our final days of freedom, i'm guessing that we'd need ID cards before that though so they know who to let through and who to "stop"

However, there is hope, about 50 years ago British ID Cards and roadblocks were eliminated because a man refused to show his ID card or recognise the authority of a roadblock, he took it to the highest levels of the justice system and the judges deemed that it was not neccessary as the UK wasnt in a state of war (even when domestic terrorism was common).

There is hope, there is always hope.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Well, now that I have your attention....

Remember the hoopla about how the National Guard was going to be used to set up roadblocks and generally harrass us common folk...well, whatever happened to this? We seem to forget all the hysterical B.S. we spew, and then continue spewing more, not caring if anything ever happens.
Just pointing out how all this crap turns out to be nothing but just that...CRAP!!!!

Any comments from the paranoid???

Yeah? Well just wait till the next terrorist attack happens.

You'll be seeing those roadblocks again pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
what about the roadblocks that are dictating the free speech zones for anti bush protestors

new topics

join