It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Christians have a problem with Evolution?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I agree. The "days" of creation were probably millions of years. However I don't believe in the big bang theory....I think God created the universe instantly but created life over hundreds of millions of years.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There's a strong possibility that we are living in a simulation.

www.simulation-argument.com...
www.newscientist.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If we came from apes why aren't there half ape and half man running around here. What happened a couple of million years ago the head monkey said ok were gonna stay monkies but u guys go ahead and evolve. Come on a 1st grader even knows better than to listen to this garbage. How come only this planet has humans on it? Out of the big bang this was the only planet to support life. Pull ur head out people. I am a christian but even if I wasn't the evolution theroy has so many hole in it like swiss cheese. U show me proof that we climbed out of the primordial soup and I will change my mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yadboy

I agree whole heartedly...I was pretty much forced to go to church and listen to the scare tactics from the "true believers" every week. Now that I'm an adult and choose not to go to church, and choose to think for myself, I think I'm a better christian. God made our minds to better understand the true complexity of his design. Science and religion CAN go hand in hand if you don't allow one to overpower the other.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Look at all that is before you before you make a decision.

That pretty much works for everything you come across in life. At least, I have yet to find one instance that doing that has done me wrong.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join