It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi's Link to the Zionists.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shojingod
What is the true academic debate on the subject with real academic papers on it.

You do understand much of the information about the Holocaust, who funded Hitler's rise, the truth behind the Russian revolution, etc, is censored. Holocaust denial is a crime, even to investigate it can get you into trouble if you don't come to the same conclusions they want you to have.
Some links for your amusement

www.thefinalsolutiontoadolphhitler.com...

A look at Brenner's book www.jewwatch.com...

quotes from zionists
www.monabaker.com...

'If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.'
-- David Ben-Gurion

There is alot of information out there, the internet makes alot of it accessible.

Ten questions to the Zionists
by Rabbi Michael Dov Weissmandl ZT"L
www.nkusa.org...

www.nkuk.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Not sure if he has been mentioned already, but I was recently at a SPSC meeting during Holocaust memorial week, and there was a speaker there called Lenni Bremmer, a predominant Jewish anti-zionist writer. He had some pretty interesting stuff about the Zionist links to the Nazis, how they sold out people they knew etc. Some other interesting stuff about Churchills belief that Communism was a plot by Jews to take over the world, and Einstiens belief in not mixing races due to the negative effect it has on "the energy of biology". I'll try and find a link online...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yes, I refered to Brenner and made a link to him in my previous post

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I started this thread a while ago and at first thought it had been largly ignored. But i guess i should have waited a little longer.

There's alot of interesting information here!

About the speach "give me your children" i read the version of it that was posted (thankyou kindly for the effort don'ttreadonme)
but it wasn't the complete version and didn't have the sentence that caught my eye the most. I remember when i first read it, i was struck by one sentence where he refered to what he was promised.

Another thing is the majority of the people in his ghetto died only a few hundred where left there out of thousands.
Not much is written about his zionist ideals online, but i think he used them to convince people why they should follow him even though he was leading them to doom.

-
more from his sick mind. The fact that this man is portrayed as a hero by some, and defended so vehemently, shows that the sort of entity we are dealing with here, one which doesn't want zionists to be attacked.

www.datasync.com...

Rumkowski specialized in proclamations, memoranda and speeches in order to control the masses. His many speeches bolstered and also pressured the Jews into accepting the agenda he and his council, which was called the Judenrat had decided would be in the best interest of the ghetto. Rumkowski often employed threats. In a speech about rumor-mongering about what the true fate of the ghetto inhabitants was, he said, "Once again a gang of scoundrels is spreading rumors...I would like to murder them!....The stories circulating today are 100% false!...Nothing bad will happen to people of good will". In another speech, he non-ashamedly admits being active in selecting those to be deported, "...I assigned for deportation that element of the ghetto which was a festering boil...", and still in another, "...I will remove the troublemakers. .." and in another speech, "...I would gladly get rid of several thousand individuals from the underworld. I have detailed lists of these fellows...". These warnings were constant, "...stop dealing in food! Stop the conniving! Remember that when more deportees are demanded, I will put all the parasites on the lists!...". Then there are two incredible statements Rumkowski uttered during a speech while visiting the Warsaw Ghetto (to secure doctors from there): "..Dictatorship is not a dirty word. Through dictatorship I earned the Germans' respect for my work." and "My ghetto is my small kingdom". In the end with the final roundup during the summer of 1944, Rumkowski exclaimed: "Jews of the ghetto, come to your senses! Volunteer for the transports!"

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Syrian Sister]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join