It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi's Link to the Zionists.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I wonder if board members have ever discussed this theory, one which is held by many but is never broadcasted by any sort of media.

After all the Zionists and the Nazi's had the same agenda, to get the jews out of europe.

And for those of us who belive that world events are controlled by the powers that be, this won't be a far stretch at all.

It would explain where the zionists learnt all the tricks to use in palestine, from collaborating with the nazi's.

----------------------------

Here is some evidence to back up the theory.

a)
The wife of Joseph Gobbels, nazi war criminal and (master propogandanist) had a jewish step-father (or more likely father), and once dated a fanatical zionist, Haim arlosoroff, who was assasinated in palestine.

b)

While Hitler in MEIN KAMPF depicted himself as being violently anti-Jewish and anti-Communist, several of his close friends and members of his personal staff were Jews and there are many historians who believe he had Jewish blood flowing in his veins.

Hitler's grandmother, whose name was Schickelgruber, had been seduced by a Jew named Frankenberger, in whose home she worked as a maid in (Vienna. This was general public knowledge. But Dolfuss had prepared a document on this fact, which he threatened to make public along with the Dutch manuscript showing Jewish aid. For this he had to go. Today a copy of the Dutch manuscript, along with the genealogical chart of Hitler's ancestry, is in possession of the British Secret Service, but is hidden from view by Jewish power exerted over the British Government.

C)

In 1933, the well known and reputable Dutch publishing company of Van Holkeman and Warendorf, published a book which contained three conversations between Hitler and the International Jewish financier, Sidney Warburg.
This book was written in the form of a diary and covered interviews given by Hitler in 1929, 1931 and 1933. It clearly revealed Hitler's plan for Jewish finances in rising to power in Germany.
On page 15 of this book, we read of a decision made by the United States Government, under the direction of the Jewish Presidential Advisor to President Woodrow Wilson, Edward Mandel House, in which pressure was brought to bear on England and France, to leave Germany alone, so she could become solvent and protect the investments of the International Bankers.
On page 18, we learn that in a secret meeting of important International Jewish Bankers, a plan was made to pressure France by inspiring in her the fear of a Communist revolution in Germany. It was agreed that a Nationalist Revolution would be the best for the bankers interests, rather than a Communist takeover.

Further readings.

Original paper was titled "THE SECRET CONTACTS: Zionism and Nazi Germany, 1933-1941" by Klaus Polkehn, pp. 54-82, published in The Journal of Palestine Studies, issue 19/20 vol. 5, nos. 3 & 4, Spring/Summer 1976 (publ.: Journal of Palestine Studies, 3501 "M" St., NW, Washington, DC 20007-2624, tel: 202-342-3990, fax: 202-342-3927)

www.lastsuperpower.net...

www.counterpunch.org...

----------------------------
What are peoples thoughts?

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Syrian Sister]

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 8-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I've heard rumours of this. That the Zionists willingly sacraficed their own people for money, and for a place of their own. I doubt that they really wanted a land of their own, but they did it for money. I'm not suggesting that all jews are like this or whatever. It doesn't matter what your religion is, greed is universal, and is an overriding factor for most people, even over their religion. People become demons when they fall under the spell of greed.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
I've heard rumours of this. That the Zionists willingly sacraficed their own people for money, and for a place of their own. I doubt that they really wanted a land of their own, but they did it for money. I'm not suggesting that all jews are like this or whatever. It doesn't matter what your religion is, greed is universal, and is an overriding factor for most people, even over their religion. People become demons when they fall under the spell of greed.

To be a bit clear...there is the mixed multitude...
consider the zionist a part of this.

Zionist are both Evangelical Christians and certain groups of Jews, but not all Jews are zionist.
I lean toward the Neturei Karta view of Judaism with a heavy slant on kabbalah. (of course one can argue that kabbalah is the root of Zionism...but I wont go into this any further.
www.nkusa.org...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This shouldn't be in the Skunk Works forum as this topic is far from speculative or unsubstantiated. Not that I really care either way, I'm not a moderator, but by this thread being placed in this forum, it kind of takes away from the well documented credibility of the accusations.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ziusudra
This shouldn't be in the Skunk Works forum as this topic is far from speculative or unsubstantiated. Not that I really care either way, I'm not a moderator, but by this thread being placed in this forum, it kind of takes away from the well documented credibility of the accusations.

As a matter of fact these accusations are exact opposite. They are neither well documented or credible.
Speculative is a good word for them. As is nauseating.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
anyone read the speach. "give me your children" ?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is this the speech you are referring to, Syrian Sister
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

About the author of the speech
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The Zionists wanted for the Jews to have there own homeland, not necessaraly to get them out of somewhere. They were much more caring and wanted a better life for the Jews.

Danica

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Syrian Sister you must be a islamist. You just gotta be. Only islamist and neo-nazist believe that crap. The Zionist plan there own extermination. Holly crap that makes perfect sense I saw the light so hence your saying in other for me to take over the world I would have to nearly exterminate everyone like me. Don't forget the Germans where really good at keeping track of the numbers since they were going for total removal. Next you will probably say there was no holocaust and numbers were all fake and the bodies were all fake as well. Yep sure. If the zionist were really running the show do you truly believe there would still be a middle eastern issue. When you got power you generally don't sit on it when it is needed.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shojingod
Only islamist and neo-nazist believe that crap.

Actually that's not altogether true. It is accepted that there were contacts between certain Zionist terrorist groups, (and in particular the Lehi or Stern Gang), and the Nazis. The aim was for the Zionists to enter the war on the German side in order to defeat Britain which was still the occupying power in Palestine at the time and that European Jews would get their homeland in Israel after which the Jewish state and the victorious Nazi Germany would live happily ever after.

In the event the Nazis accepted the offer, "LEHI would join the war, fighting on the side of Germany, provided the latter would recognize the aims of the Israeli Liberation Movement." The "state of the Jews" would commit itself to being "allied with the German Reich."

Yitzhak Shamir, Then and Now (Israel Shahak)

As has been discussed previously on this board one of the principle leaders of the Lehi at that time was none other than future Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir.

Fortunately, or unfortuately depending on your point of view, the Nazis ignored the Lehi's approach and the alliance was condemned to the dustbin of history.

There is, as far as I know, nothing to suggest that the Zionist terrorist groups were remotely complicit in the holocaust or had any idea of the scale of the killing at any time but Syrian Sister's contention that they had the same agenda as the Nazis, (to get the Jews out of Europe), and attempted to work with them to achieve their ends is correct.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by timeless test]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
I've heard rumours of this. That the Zionists willingly sacraficed their own people for money, and for a place of their own.

PLEASE check out this link.
I have posted it many times, and it may be of interest, the questions coming from a Rabbi. (Points the finger right at zionism as the root cause for any torture that happened for the Jews in WWII)

Here is some from the site to wet you guys/gals appetite.

3. IS IT TRUE that the answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments:

a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.

b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war.

c) No ransom will be paid

10. IS IT TRUE that during the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weitzman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated: "The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". Weitzman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 16-1-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Nazi's were most certainly funded by jewish bankers (proof of this exists and is easy for you to find), even after it was known his persecuion of the jews. Warburg met Hitler, he changed is name and Hitler didn't know he was jewish, no doubt to Warburgs amusement. If you do research you will find quotes from some of the first in power of the new Israel, basically saying it wasn't worth helping any of the jews in europe being persecuted unless they were guaranteed the state of israel first. The zionists in power didn't care for the other jews suffering.
It is also very significant that the Bolshevik russian revolution 1917 was also funded by jewsish bankers and almost every single person who benifited and gained positions of power were jewish. It was in effect a jewish revolution. Of course the people of russia were actually worse off aftre the revolution, its real purpose being the centralisation of power to a small few, and these few were funded by the NWO. Trosky was intended to lead communist russia, but he got ill at the wrong time and when he was at the Black Sea being treated Stalin was able to take power.
The jewish NWO bankers not only funded Nazi Germany, they also funded the Russian revolution before it. What is more, Stalin wasn't intended to lead Russia, he wasn't part of the NWO plan, there were efforts made on Staln's life, partly why Stalin became totally paranoid. Stalin was threatened by the NWO that they would remove him from power in Russia by an invading army. This being Hitler, Hitler was being funded by the NWO bankers (mostly jewish) to invade Russia. However Hitler was too much his own man and even started printing his own money. Of course the bankers had to kill Hitler in this case, because if it caught on and every other country started to take control of their own currency then the bankers would lose most of their power. Hitler and anyone other country could do their own funding and control their own destiny.

You might be interested in reading about Rakovsky, or Rothschilds Red Symphony.

There is certainly ALOT of hypocrisy from those Zionists who took control of Israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have to say this is fascinating and new to me.
I had no idea there was a link between Zionists and Nazis.

I also heard that Ahmadinejad's famous quote was mistranslated. It was not "Israel should be wiped off the map" but "Zionism will be erased from the pages of time" or something like that.

Looks like I'll be looking more into this interesting segment of history.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Did the Ayatollah from back than meet with Hitler? ..

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is such propagandist rubbish, what are you talking about? I assume from your stance you are some form of Arab nationalist or hard-line Islamist. If you think you can sum the world up in terms of Nazi's , Zionist's and Jew's then your mistaken. The reason this isn't broadcast by any sort of media is quite simply becuase its crap.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If people want to know more about this topic, check out The Holocaust Industry, by Norman Finkelstein.

Finkelstein responded to his critics in the foreword to the second edition:

Mainstream critics allege that I conjured a "conspiracy theory" while those on the Left ridicule the book as a defense of "the banks". None, so far as I can tell, question my actual findings.

wiki

Amazon

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hitler funds did not come from Jews but from the European, American christian rich. Nazi's at one time in history had branchs not just in Germany but also North America. It makes me think of a old photo from 1939 of a Nazi rally in Northern Ontario Canada. The Nazi movement had spread throughout most of North America in small city or provincial groups. There is lot of hidden history that is not told in the school books. Check your local history to see if there was not a Nazi party branch in your town during the time of 1935-1942 you might be surprise what you find.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shojingod
Hitler funds did not come from Jews

WRONG, Hitler was also funded by jewish bankers, one of their goals in financing Hitler was to remove Stalin from power. Stalin was never intended to take power. Trotsky was working for the NWO and was funded by them. Stalin diverted Russia from NWO control. But when Hitler started to print his own money the NWO banksters wanted rid of him, Hitler had become an even bigger threat than Stalin.
Warburg met Hitler 5 times. The jewish banksters gave Hitler $25million to overthrow the state, this was a very significant amount of money during the great depression, and germany was suffering the depression more than anyone. In return for the money he was advised to have a very aggresive forgeign policy. He recieved $34million in total from warburg. That money was from jewish banksters (and these were the same people calling for a jewish state in Israel)

[edit on 19-1-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This really wouldn't surprise me, in a way hitler was the best thing that ever happened to the jews. Now they have their own country (too bad for the previous occcupants...:barf
and because of hitler they are absolutely beyond criticism. The second you open your mouth to say anything bad about a jew you are labeled an anti-semite and a racist.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
This is such propagandist rubbish, what are you talking about? I assume from your stance you are some form of Arab nationalist or hard-line Islamist. If you think you can sum the world up in terms of Nazi's , Zionist's and Jew's then your mistaken. The reason this isn't broadcast by any sort of media is quite simply becuase its crap.

Prove that it is crap instead of shouting off a rant because the idea of this hurts your feelings, or goes against what you believe. You want penetrating factual questions, check this out. Now I'll give you the chance to answer them if you so dare.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join