It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabras? Could this be a reptilian gone wild?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Chupacabras, About every so many years it appears in search of blood. Back in the fortys and fifties they called it el VAMPIRO DE MOCA, it did the same thing. It killed and drained blood of its victims. I wonder when it will come back again. I relly wonder if this is what people call a reptilian. I tell you guys something, very weird stuff happens in the island of Puerto Rico. All UFO's that I have seen have been in this island. Funny, I even recall seeing a UFO flashing red, green, and yellow lights on the top of a mountain once, it was in the 1990's, I wonder if they were looking for el Chupacabras? They probably wanted to take him back home.

Anyway, take a look at this video. Most of the sketches seem alike, I wonder if this might be a reptilian species of alien left behind as a guinea pig to test our atmosphere and to see if he can stay alive in our planet. He probably went hungry and wild. Sucking up blood to keep alive for duration of the alien experiment.

PS. And yes I know that there must be millions of discussions on Chupacabras so don't rub it in my face. I just wanted to show you this video and remind you guys that this phenomenon is real.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I allways been interested in the chupacabra. Very interesting idea. Is this just something you have thought of your self or have you got this idea from somebody else?

Chupacabra's

Physical descriptions of the creature vary. Sightings began in Puerto Rico in the early 1990s, and have since been reported as far north as the Carolinas and as far south as Chile.Though some argue that the chupacabra may be a real creature, mainstream scientists and experts generally contend that the chupacabra is a legendary creature, or a type of urban legend.

^Site about Chupacabra.
I do see where you are coming from, the sketches look very 'alien like'. But then again, they are just sketches, not solid pictoral evidence.

I'm not offering a explaination as i don't know anything about this really. But yeah where did you get this idea from?

CB x x x x x

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The idea or theory is my theory. I mean, when I lived in this island I had the chance to see three ships up close. The UFO activity in this island is intense. So I thought to my self one time that they probably were doing some sort of experimentation in the island. Why this Island? Who knows! Those are questions that they will someday have to answer (if ever). Letting reptilians go wild to see if they can withstand our atmosphere sounds pretty understandable to me. I mean that was not the only thing that made me think that alien experimentation was happening on the island. There was other stuff that happened that made me think about such stuff.

All sorts of freaky stuff happed when I lived there. I would have a strong feeling that I was being watched from above, I would then look up, and there was a metallic silver sphere about 40 to 50 thousand feet up in the air just still (not like the Mexico ones), it was not like an energy sphere, it was a metallic sphere. And as soon as I noticed and called my family or friends, the metallic sphere would then in a controlled manner move and go away. This happened about 20 times or more. Or there would be weeks where I would only dream about Flying Saucers hovering or flying by my house. It was a nightly thing. And I was just a kid! I had about 13 years old. I was not into this UFO thing.

There are other weird unexplained things that happened to me as I grew up there. Not only me but most of the people that I know have had a UFO encounter. Even my 7th grade science teacher told a story once to the whole class about a UFO that hovered in the middle of the road and made her and her husband very sleepy. These events opened my interest in this subject and now here I am, a UFO freak!

But anyway, about the reptilian issue, they seem to look like a reptile, and the drawings come from around the island before the story went international. I say that it must be what people call a reptilian gone hungry and wild.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Chupacabras are very interesting indeed. I think that they may be an alien hybrid. Possibly of reptilian genes. My guess is...it definetely resembles a reptilian, so I should say yes, it's a hybrid. I have never seen a chupacabra, but I have seen a reptilian. Two of them actually. Nice find!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Very interesting.

Do you know if there are any authentic Chupa pics out there

I do not know anything really about Reptillians (i am new to the alien stuff) So i wouldn't know if sketches of the two look similar or what if you get me?

Anyone know more?

new topics

top topics

join