It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush:The nation is on the verge of technological breakthroughs that would "startle" most Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
In my opinion, the US have made a time machine. By that way every american will go back in time and Bush will be president for four more years, again and again and again........

My freind, the scenario you propose is a cheap knock-off of a very funny movie starring Bill Murray - Ground-Hog Day. Do you really want to wake up to Sonny and Cher every day for the rest of your life, knowing that Bush is still President? Damn. That's just plain scary dude!

I would like to think fusion has been perfected, but it's more likley a super high efficient rechargeable battery is on the horizon.

Cheers!!

I think we have a winner here?

Who's handing out the prizes?????? LMFAO!!!!!!

That was just priceless sorry!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
perhaps its hho power?

d1k

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It has to be anti gravity, with all these UFO sightings and stories there has to be some truths to them.

I forget if it was on ATS or not but I was reading a story where a hunter was out hunting near dusk and he saw a black triangle fly right over him. He used his scope on his gun to get a close up look at it and it had USAF on it and saw an emergency exit hatch that stated such.

Has to be anti gravity and/or some kind of warp drive or something along those lines.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
An interesting topic to say the least. Hopefully it really is something that would startle us, an advancement as big as the wheel perhaps?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Whatever these "breakthroughs" are, it almost certainly has something to do with war in some way, shape, form, or manner. I've heard it said, that FOR THE MOST PART, the government is generally 10 to 20 years ahead of society as far as technology goes.

When the technology "trickles down" to society, alot of times the military has had it for 10+ years. This has been true as far as advancements in communication: cellphones, computers: the internet, transportation:the jeep, medicine: blood transfusions, etc. That doesn't mean EVERY piece of new technology developed is for the war machine, but alot of it is.

Also, he used the word "breakthroughs" as in plural. This leads me to think that while some of these "breakthroughs" have something to do with energy (although it has been said throughout this post that alot of the "new" energy sources aren't new at all, so they aren't really "breakthroughs") some of them undoubtedly go to feed the war machine.

Assuming that's true, maybe the reason Americans will be "startled" by these "breakthroughs" is because the technology will be used for war. Otherwise, why can't he tell us what it is? Things that make you go HMMMMMM.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Chezz]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My theory is that Bush and Co. will promote the development of more alternative energy and fuel sciences, encouraging great minds and ideas to come out of the woodwork.

Then anything that is viable enough to directly compete with Big Oil and Big energy will be swept under the rug in "classified" national security patents to keep his cronies in business.

So yes, we will be startled at how amazingly fast they will pounce to control anything that
jeopardizes their profits.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join