It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler didnt support Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As far as my post beign meant to smash Muslims with the info that a few thousands of them joined the SS, it wasn't. If yiou want to get really technical, Hitler was part Jew and some Jews DID fight in the Waffen SS and the Wehrmacht.
But one poster said that Hitler was a Christian.....How untrue you are my friend.
Naziism was a ctually a blend of secret society mysticism and the Satanic occults with a veneer of Christianity in order to get the more conservative of Germans to keep wearing the uniforms.
Hitler wasn't a Christian
Hitler and the occult
Hitlers connections to secret societies

During the second world war, the aim of the Nazi's was to bring about a unified Europe free of Communism and Jews, hence the foreign recruitments. French, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Norwegians, Danish, Dutch, Croatians, Greeks, and Spaniards, all of these people WILLINGLY joined the armed units (Waffen) of the SS during the second world war....it's sad really how bad Western history is beign taught now a days.
There is a growing movement among RADICAL Jihadists to regrow the Handzar division and use it to cleanse Europe of Jews. As I've stated in other threads....history ALWAYS repeats itself.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

I find these statements to be extreemly ignorant.

The point is that the administration in America is demonizing an entire religious group for their own political ends, playing upon fear and hatred. This is what Hitler did with the Jewish people and the communists, albiet in a slightly different way, but it is stilll essentially the same because now, in the back of many peoples minds, Muslims are suspects (terrorists) and are not to be trusted. Now the 'war on terror' hasn't completely created this now growing hatred, but it has played upon the fear of the minority, the fear of those who are different. The government has widened the religious and ethnic gap between whites and muslims to create a situation where what they are doing appears neccesary.

The media is used to give so much attention to a handfull of extremists, making people feel that every Muslim is a threat to their way of life. Maybe after the next 9/11 Muslims will start being imprisoned in America on a larger scale, who knows?

Look at the Menez case here in U.K. People are getting shot on the streets!

I agree with you that comparing Guantanimo to concentration camps is ignorant, however it is not completely irrelivant because innocent Muslims are being tortured and imprisoned, so you cannot say that the American government is not persecuting a religion like the Nazi party did. Their tacticts are just a bit smoother, it helps being in the modern age of cours, you can brainwash people easier.

And to be honest, I think if the Neo-cons thought that putting the entire population of Muslims in America into concentration camps would allow them more power, then they would do it. Those meglomaniacs would do anything...........

Like Hitler, President Bush was not elected by a majority, but was forced to engage in political maneuvering in order to gain office.

Like Hitler, Bush began to curtail civil liberties in response to a well-publicized disaster, in Hitler’s case the Reichstag fire, in Bush’s case the 9-11 catastrophe.

Like Hitler, Bush went on to pursue a reckless foreign policy without the mandate of the electorate and despite the opposition of most foreign nations.

Like Hitler, Bush has increased his popularity with conservative voters by mounting an aggressive public relations campaign against foreign enemies. Just as Hitler cited international communism to justify Germany’s military buildup, Bush has used Al Qaeda and the so-called Axis of Evil to justify our current military buildup. Paradoxically none of the nations in this axis--Iraq, Iran and North Korea--have had anything to do with each other.

Like Hitler, Bush has promoted militarism in the midst of economic recession (or depression as it was called during the thirties). First he used war preparations to help subsidize defense industries (Halliburton, Bechtel, Carlyle Group, etc.) and presumably the rest of the economy on a trickle-down basis. Now he turns to the very same corporations to rebuild Iraq, again without competitive bidding and at extravagant profit levels.

www.dissidentvoice.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'd like to hear more on this biz of Jihadis wanting to regrow the Handzar division in Europe for genocide. Look's probable, the Muslim indset is to outbreed Europeans, mooch offf Welfare as much as possible, and have their intolerance unpunished so they can gradually "take over" Europe. This would be the culmination.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
And the silliest statement of the week is this:

the Muslim indset is to outbreed Europeans, mooch offf Welfare as much as possible, and have their intolerance unpunished so they can gradually "take over" Europe.

statistics in 2002 show that :
- Number of Muslims in Europe is about 14 millions.
- Total number of population in Europe is about 450 millions.

@RSF European Research on Islam and Muslims.pdf

So Musilms are only 3.1% of total population in Europe.
the question is :
How can 3% outbreed 97% ?

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue
And the silliest statement of the week is this:

the Muslim indset is to outbreed Europeans, mooch offf Welfare as much as possible, and have their intolerance unpunished so they can gradually "take over" Europe.

statistics in 2002 show that :
- Number of Muslims in Europe is about 14 millions.
- Total number of population in Europe is about 450 millions.

@RSF European Research on Islam and Muslims.pdf

So Musilms are only 3.1% of total population in Europe.
the question is :
How can 3% outbreed 97% ?

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Deep_Blue]

I've heard that one before here. The old "Muslims are taking over Europe" thing. I think it has to do with American amazement at how many more Muslims there seems to be in Europe than in the US, proportionally, but it still hardly qualifies as a "takeover."

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpecAgentDW
But one poster said that Hitler was a Christian.....How untrue you are my friend.

'Untrue' or not depends on how the word 'christian' is defined.. there are many denominations. I am very much aware of Hitler's involment in the occult.. like the spear of destiny etc.. although he may not have followed christianity in the 'usual' way he certainly didn't hide his personal adoration for him:

Mother Mary with the Holy Child Jesus Christ, Oil/canvas, 1913

by Adolf Hitler

external image

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it..

[edit on 23-2-2006 by riley]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
.. that was good riley

That was a good example of how to expose a misinformation.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Harr Harr Harrr!

What a funny thread, straight up began with Godwin's Law

Godwin's Law

Godwin's Law (also Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies) is an adage in Internet culture originated by Mike Godwin on Usenet in 1990 that states:

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1.

I am muslim. FEAR ME! RAWRR!

Hahahahahahah!! You guys gotta lighten up

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Could we agree that some muslims supported Hitler?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That painting look's more like a piece of pro-Aryan ideology than Christianity. What better way to tap into the German mindset than to connect their religion to racial doctrine? The painting itself is pretty good if you ask me though. Clearly he had a small amount of talent as an artist. Oh blue, it's also not my fault if all Christians are Nazis out to get you in your mind, you share the same mindset you seem to condemn. Hitler was a member of the Thule society, he admired North paganistic ideas (though he was an agnostic to be correct), we have his writings, we know what he believed in, and *at best* he was a nominal Catholic (which to be honest doesn't even follow NT theology, Catholicism doesn't). We have no blood on our hands. End of matter. Also we are now discussing Islam. In case you forgot, Christians liberated Europe from Hitler, Christians tried the Nazis and put them in their place, Christians banned Nazism in Europe. Islam has no good track record with these ideologies. Christianity does.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You all know that hitler wanted to be a pastor as kid dont you ?
Apparently, it was the most powerful postion in his small village in Austria and he admired the power it entailed. Also Austria being predominantly catholic it is no suprise that Hitlers early art was Christian. Also numerous memorials that were built during NAzi times for soldiers had crosses on them.

www.atheistsunited.org...
As a child, Adolf Hitler attended classes at a Benedictine monastery, sang in the choir, and according to his own account, dreamed of one day taking holy orders. (6) Hitler never renounced his Roman Catholicism; "I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so" he remarked to one of his generals, (7) and his Church never excommunicated him.

Despite all the proclamations and other facts, I would belive from reading hsi book Mein Kampf that these proclamations were merly for convenience and to present his cause as more noble and godfearing when compared to the god less communists that were rampant in that time.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I believe he was for some time a nominal Catholic, but lapsed into the exotic occultist beliefs which were engulfing Germany at the time (ie: the Vril society and it's wild claims, of which Himmler was a fan, as well as the Theosophical society and it's related branchs). I don't think this "He wanted as a kid to be a Pastor" argument really applies, Nietzche wanted to be a Pastor too and then became one of the most virulent anti-christian ideologues that ever existed (and, arguably, a precursor to Hitler's ideology though some people will hate me for saying that). Same goes to some degree to Marx (His father was a Baptist Minister, Mother a Jewess if I'm correct. They never talked to each other because Marx became an atheist and something of a dissapointment to his father).

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
That painting look's more like a piece of pro-Aryan ideology than Christianity. What better way to tap into the German mindset than to connect their religion to racial doctrine?

I think it was painted well before he gained power so it's definently not mere propoganda.. he also employed people to do that anyway. Apparently he believed that the baby Jesus was aryan because he only had the 'god' genes and none of Mary's [or something like that].

The painting itself is pretty good if you ask me though. Clearly he had a small amount of talent as an artist.

It's a shame he wasn't more successful at that instead.

We have no blood on our hands. End of matter.

:shk:
You should've had a more extensive look at that link I gave. No blood?

The Concordat between the Vatican and the Nazis
Cardinal Secretary of State, Eugenio Pacelli (later to become Pope Pius XII) signs the Concordat between Nazi Germany and the Vatican at a formal ceremony in Rome on 20 July 1933. Nazi Vice-Chancellor Franz von Papen sits at the left, Pacelli in the middle, and the Rudolf Buttmann sits at the right.

The Concordat effectively legitimized Hitler and the Nazi government to the eyes of Catholicism, Christianity, and the world.
external image

What chance has humanity got to learn from our mistakes when we can't even admit to them?!
Just imagine how different history could've been if the Catholic church had globally condemned Hitler intead of validating his regime.
I know you would like to concentrate on Islams bad track record.. but you seem to be using it to put Christianity in a better light in comparison when you've decided Christianity's is irrelevent ["end of matter"]. Glass houses.. all major religions are capable of making 'pacts with the devil'.. just because you are biased to one it doesn't mean it's morally immune.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by riley]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
First off, the Catholic Chursh does not represent Jesus, it represents the continuing existence of the Roman Empire and its rule over Europe via political means rather than military.

Hitler most certainly was not a Christian, although he may have had leanings towards it in his youth due to his upbringing, it is clear from his own speeches and diaries of those close to him that he wasn't.
kevin.davnet.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Nazi Germany and Hitler used the church as a means to an end, to pacify the populace.
www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I believe he was for some time a nominal Catholic, but lapsed into the exotic occultist beliefs which were engulfing Germany at the time (ie: the Vril society and it's wild claims, of which Himmler was a fan, as well as the Theosophical society and it's related branchs). I don't think this "He wanted as a kid to be a Pastor" argument really applies, Nietzche wanted to be a Pastor too and then became one of the most virulent anti-christian ideologues that ever existed (and, arguably, a precursor to Hitler's ideology though some people will hate me for saying that).

Well growing up in Austria with its heavy catholic lean plus with a strong Bavarian presence in his region it is no suprise that he was a catholic.
Also the motive of being involved in the church, Hitler himself recalls in Mein Kampf. He refers to this ambition rather amused himself at his own childhood. I would think the harsh years as a destitute had some effect on him and relgion might have certainly played a role in his life. But on the whole with his rise to power and his greater understanding I would say that he became more detached from christianity. The occult facisnations were more to his understandings of the Aryan philosophy and ways rather than his search for other spiritual avenues.

Nietzche on the other hand would have positively gone postal(not that he was stable as it was! :lol
had his philosophy been comapred to Hitlers. Though he had similar aristocratic proclivities he saw himself as a challenger of contemprary though, an intellectual rebel that sought to do away with the limits imposed by christianity or any religion. While Hitler was more the demagoge, with mass appeal as his MO. I doubt hitler even considered Nietzche's work as worthwhile, while I do believe that he was more in favor of more racist philosophers like Wagner. His other more simplistic rationalisations of Survival of the fittest and the Hobbesian ‘nature red in tooth and claw’ show a more muddled philosophy than anything geneuine.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
True, yet the "tone" of Nietzche is present throughout the third Reich. Thus spake Zarathustra was reportedly Hitler's favourite Philosophical work, the eternal recurrence was adopted by many in the Nazi party as cosmological truth (hence the Swastika), the rabid hatred of Christianity (and Judaism) was obviously present as well. Racist Aryanist doctrine became Hitler's interpretation of the Nietzch's ubermensch concept. Hitler was quite muddled and obviously mediocre in his evaluation of much of philosophy, and many times provided a distortion of the actual concepts (ie: his connection of racial doctrine with Nietzche's emphasis on strength over weakness, balance of control and artistic burst,etc. in the ubermensch).

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Actually, German support for muslims was considered when the planning stages for the invasion of North Africa were being formed. The insurrection of Iraqs muslim population against their then British colonial masters was the primary method being considered, but as history would show us all, Hitler and the Nazi party promised much and delivered little.

The Iraqis revolted against Britain, believeing that German weapons and money would soon reach them, but this was to never be. German aid never arrived, and the Iraqi rebellion was quickly put down by the British, thus allowing them to re-focus their forces in the African Theatre on one front.

I have also pointed out in the past that radical Islams strong distaste and hatred of the Jewish population was another way Hitler planned to appeal to the Muslims of Northern Africa to overthrow their British masters and aid the Nazi death machine in it's conquests. German emissaries actually began to meet with what would later be known as the Baath party in Iraq throughout the African campaign, promising them weapons and training if they would sabotage British efforts in Africa.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Let's be fair with Muslims though. It's not really that they (or Japan, or many other of the Axis nations) had much of an ideological leaning to Hitler's Aryanist racial supremacy crap- it's just that they had more to gain by playing on that side of the board than under the allies. After the Ottoman empire was sliced up into mandates instead of independant nations free from the Turk overlords, why on Earth would Arabs *ever* trust the British again? Also on the Catholic church's shady dealings, why would they NOT sign a deal in Europe's most Protestant nation with one of the only Catholic leaders (nominal of course, but a deal is a deal) to arise in ages offering them complete Temporal power of the church in Germany (on paper of course, yet something not seen in centuries in that nation)? I'm Protestant, but I think we must view the situation from the prism of the time. Let's be fair.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

frontpagemag.com...

Read whole thing, this guy was on 60 minutes. Sounds very credible.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by T0by]

Holy sh**! This has really opened my eyes. Everyone should read this.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by Tasketo]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join