It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler didnt support Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The reason you see signs like the one TC posted is very clear.

Radical Muslims like Hitler all want to wipe all Jews off the face of the earth. :shk:

The History Channel ran a two hour show about a week or so ago titled Saddam and the Third Reich. The show gave many reasons for the way Muslims think regarding the Jews and why the Muslim Brotherhood liked the way he thought.

Not sure if or when it will rerun, but if you get a chance to watch it, do so and it will answer many of your questions regarding the connection.

[edit on 2/21/2006 by shots]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
SIGH!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't anyone READ history anymore?
Yes, the Nazi's did support Islam and the Waffen SS raised two divisions of muslim troops during the second world war. The grand mufti of Jerusalem was a huge fan of Hitler as well.

Amin Al Husseini and Hitler

A site for a breif overview of foreign troops in SS service

Croatian troops in German service WWII

The Muslim SS pt 1
For some reason the wikipedia article is nonexistant despite the fact that ten minutes earlier I visited it!!!!!

The Muslim SS pt. 2

And for those of you who like the beat the dead horse that the US is the only one responsible for the current Muslim insurgency, remember, the US didn't start funding Muslim groups for their own agendas, Nazi germany did.
US wasn't first

These Muslims in the protests aren't as dumb as you all might think. Their history isn't sanitized by the Western media.

I know that a lot of the stuf in my post is Serbian made, but it's true history nonetheless. Read the book "The SS" in the Time Life books series on WWII and you'll find the exact same info.
There really were Nazi troops in WWII who were Muslim.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by SpecAgentDW]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by beaburt
These Muslim protesters walking around with "God Bless Hitler" signs is truly laughable.

Do you have any proof of these signs. I don't remember seeing them, but I can't assume to have seen all the images attributed to these protests.

While Hitler's belief to be rid of those different than his ideal is known, I am not as sure the Muslims have embraced his idealogy.
If you have proof, please post it.

ed. spelling

[edit on 21-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

you have any proof they (the guy with the signs) where even Muslims?

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Cade Foster]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
The reason you see signs like the one TC posted is very clear.

Radical Muslims like Hitler all want to wipe all Jews off the face of the earth. :shk:

The History Channel ran a two hour show about a week or so ago titled Saddam and the Third Reich. The show gave many reasons for the way Muslims think regarding the Jews and why the Muslim Brotherhood liked the way he thought.

Not sure if or when it will rerun, but if you get a chance to watch it, do so and it will answer many of your questions regarding the connection.

[edit on 2/21/2006 by shots]

Don't belive everything you see/hear on TV it's all mainstream propaganda they wont tell you about the Rothschilds bankers.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Wait...

So these guys weren't Nazis?

I thought Most Arabs gladly joined Hitler because of their antisemitism and the resentment over the Ottoman empire being sliced up into mandates by the British.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Not all who fought side by side with Nazis agreed to their ideology, but world politics forced them to ally with Germans in order to survive (for example Finland had two choises to fight soviets alone or to ally with germany against a common enemy)

I don't know about the arab motivations, but you have to remember that common enemy brings people closer together than common ideology...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Does this mean we should deal with these particular Muslims the same way we dealt with Nazis?

You'd think they would learn from history, but it looks like they are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Daniel
Does this mean we should deal with these particular Muslims the same way we dealt with Nazis?

You'd think they would learn from history, but it looks like they are doomed to repeat it.

No this is History - just because the US reinstated the mafia in Sicilly doesn't mean the whole of the US supports orgainsed crime does it?

So Hitler (actually it was Himler) recruited a muslim SS division? All that shows is that the SS couldn't sustain their ethnic purity and manning levels. Do you judge Holland and Denmark in the same way? Both provided bigger, more effective 'better' SS divisions during the war. I don't see the History Channel now saying those countries (60 years later) should be viewed differently.

An attempt at propoganda - Hitler was bad so let's taint all muslims because the Croatians raised a division and the troops hapened to be muslim. cf Saddam & Hitler - a ridiculous pairing - Saddam was a CIA sponsored admirer of Stalin.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

But apparently Muslims support Hitler:

Funny how that works huh? The enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of thing I imagine, you can guess who that enemy is...

EDIT: Oops, looks like Thomas Crowne beat me to this, but im going to leave it because it still represents my point

[edit on 22-2-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
No the Bush administration is not "rounding up Muslims and shooting them" .......but it is tourturing them for years on end in Cuba.........and the methods they are using are the same as the Nazi party's. They are using fear to control the people/peoples rights so they can edge closer and closer to dictatorship, and are invading countires without justification.

I find these statements to be extreemly ignorant.
Hitler never scared the German populace to fear the Jews. He said they were a "problem" and the reason for pre WW2 Germany's conditions like poverty, unemployment etc. Also the communists played a important part of his ideology.
The Jews and the other "untermensch" were not feared or demonized as devils but were considered with utter contempt and disgust at their exsistence in the "Fatherland" and polluting its blood lines.

To compare the US treatment of detainees in Cuba or anywhere for that matter with Nazi treatment of Jews in concentration camps is repugnant. Had the Jews been subjected to mere nude photographs, juvenile antics and sparodic beatings do you think that the world would make a fuss about 6 million Jews ?? Are you telling me that it is safe to compare the systematic starvation and gassing of an entire people with the detention of a few hundred without acess to legal representation ?

Are you telling me that this :

is equal to this :

I think NOT !

[edit on 22-2-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous

No this is History - just because the US reinstated the mafia in Sicilly doesn't mean the whole of the US supports orgainsed crime does it?

So Hitler (actually it was Himler) recruited a muslim SS division? All that shows is that the SS couldn't sustain their ethnic purity and manning levels. Do you judge Holland and Denmark in the same way? Both provided bigger, more effective 'better' SS divisions during the war. I don't see the History Channel now saying those countries (60 years later) should be viewed differently.

An attempt at propoganda - Hitler was bad so let's taint all muslims because the Croatians raised a division and the troops hapened to be muslim. cf Saddam & Hitler - a ridiculous pairing - Saddam was a CIA sponsored admirer of Stalin.

Care to show me where I stated ALL Muslims.

If you actually READ what I said, you will find that I didn't - typical of some on these boards, just twist peoples words to fit your own agenda

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

But apparently Muslims support Hitler

Correction ONE muslim supports Hitler.. despite that being a complete contradiction of what Islam extremists are and what they say they want.

Perhaps someone can post that one picture up yet again so it can be admitted as further 'evidence' that muslims are now hell bent on building concentration camps and bringing the aryan Nazi party to it's former glory rather than converting the west to wearing habbibs and praying five times daily. I really wish these extremists would stop changing their minds all the time.. I got used to wearing a scarf and now I have to dye my hair blonde.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Correction ONE muslim supports Hitler..

You see one Muslim, I see many. But this goes for many things.

For example: I see a fraction of a fraction of a percent of US soldiers acting horribly in Iraq, people like you see ALL US soldiers acting horribly instead.

But my point is, the Quran itself preaches the hatred of Jews (along with many prominent Muslim figures today), Hitler preached the hatred of Jews, and acted on it. Just because you only see one Muslim with a sign, doesn’t mean this is just one Muslim.

There are more references of Muslim hate for the Jews than Muslim love and tolerance of Jews. That’s a fact.

You see one Muslim, I see many This is just one that decided to do something about heir hatred….Just like Hitler did now that I think of it…And we all know where that led to.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
Perhaps someone can post that one picture up yet again so it can be admitted as further 'evidence' that muslims are now hell bent on building concentration camps and bringing the aryan Nazi party to it's former glory rather than converting the west to wearing habbibs and praying five times daily. I really wish these extremists would stop changing their minds all the time.. I got used to wearing a scarf and now I have to dye my hair blonde.

so your telling me your ok with converting to islam? your ok with someone telling you, YOU WILL BELIEVE THIS! so you see a similiarity between this and nazism?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Daniel

Care to show me where I stated ALL Muslims.

If you actually READ what I said, you will find that I didn't - typical of some on these boards, just twist peoples words to fit your own agenda

Mate I was agreeing with you - assuming you were being ironic. BTW who are the 'they' you refer to?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I completely agree with what skippyjc has said above.

Strangerous, my mistake. I didn't pick that up from your post.

In regards to my reference of 'they', I am simply referring to those promoting violence and destruction - in this case, the Muslims supporting Nazism(?).

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
You see one Muslim, I see many. But this goes for many things.

There were other people carrying Hitler placards?

For example: I see a fraction of a fraction of a percent of US soldiers acting horribly in Iraq, people like you see ALL US soldiers acting horribly instead.

Please do not make sweeping assumptions of what 'people like me' see. I do indeed see a fraction of soldiers committing war crimes.. while I wonder if they are following orders I do not assume that ALL soldiers stoop to these kinds of acts.

But my point is, the Quran itself preaches the hatred of Jews (along with many prominent Muslim figures today),

I think that would be 'infidels'.. if it is indeed inclusive of Jews [I haven't read the book so can not verify if what you say is fact]. That whole region has been in conflict for centuries.. Jews and Muslims would be at eachothers throats no matter what.

Hitler preached the hatred of Jews, and acted on it.

Hitler was christian and the bible advocated the distruction of pagens [including muslims].. and acted on it. "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Pretty sure that christians and muslims didn't quite get along during the crusades either.. but I guess that one sign completely erases centuries of conflict.

Just because you only see one Muslim with a sign, doesn’t mean this is just one Muslim.

So imagining more is proof now?

There are more references of Muslim hate for the Jews than Muslim love and tolerance of Jews. That’s a fact.

Why have we not seen other Hitler/muslim sentiments since the end of world war 2? I guess most muslims must be ignorant of their own beliefs now. I'm not saying some muslims are not anti-semetic.. I am saying that it's doubtful they would idolise Hitler. He would've marched them to the chambers given the chance.

You see one Muslim, I see many This is just one that decided to do something about heir hatred….Just like Hitler did now that I think of it…And we all know where that led to.

I guess Hitler saw ONE bad Jew then decided the many were bad. Just like you do with muslims. That the thing about generalisations.. they tend to be innacurate, lead to biggotry and in the worst cases.. genocide. What were you saying about 'people like me' again?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The alliance between certain Islamic nations/Radical Muslim groups and Nazi Germany was just that, a alliance, nothing more. They had a common enemy and decided to fight that enemy together.
Just like with the alliance with Imperial Japan.

The Nazis concidered them subhuman and they would be dealt with later, but at the time they had bigger fish to fry.
And it was the nordic aryan race which was the master race, according to the Nazis.

"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless"
-- Adolf Hitler

Oh, and I see only one Muslim holding up the sign "God Bless Hitler", so saying "Muslims support Hitler" is a totally and utterly false statement.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I cannot believe it .. people here are now connecting Arabs with Nazis because of a fishy picture (that can be easily faked by 5 years old child) that shows some stupid Pakistani Women holding fishy signs. Is Pakistan an Arabic country ?!
And stupidity continues when someone make a very confident statement that Palestinians support Hitler .... DUHHH

Ok I am Palestinian and there is no chance in hell that I support him. For me Hitler is the worst pure Evil throughout history. I never met a Palestinian or Arabic or any one that admires Hitler !!!
The most thing I hate in the world is racism , thus I purely hate Hitler as he was the most racist figure in history.

It just made me laugh to see how people here started quickly connecting Arabs and Muslims to Hitler. That was the last thing that I could imagine ... ignorance is too much to fight and ignorants are so many to enlighten.. and the propagandas continue.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
so your telling me your ok with converting to islam? your ok with someone telling you, YOU WILL BELIEVE THIS! so you see a similiarity between this and nazism?

You obviously are new to the concept of sarcasm. I was illustrating how ridiculous it is to think that Muslims support Hitler. As yet.. no I have not had any Muslims say "YOU WILL BELIEVE THIS".. they [the ones I know] actually appreciate our differences. Similarity to Nazism? When they start rounding people up by their thousands and gassing them I'll agree. Right now.. I see an astrounding similarity to the cartoons that were being protested against.. and the anti-semetic cartoons Hitler frequently used in his propoganda. Of course.. the ones salivating over that sign.. thinking it can justify Hitler-Muslim comparisons may ignore that fact at their own discretion. Bombing and indiscriminate killing of non muslims by extreamists? They don't remind me of Hitler either. They remind me of the the KKK. Does that make all christians skinheads?

[edit on 22-2-2006 by riley]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join