It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler didnt support Muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
These Muslim protesters walking around with "God Bless Hitler" signs is truly laughable. Hitler and the Third Reich believed in the termination of all religions and believed that the Furer and the Third Reich were the only legitimate religion. Hitler looked at Muslims as "untermenchen" sunhumans to be exterminated. These Muslim protesters are extremely ignorant.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
lol i gotta ask got any piccies of rioting Muslims holding Hitler signs?
sounds like a halloween party 2 me

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
yes, hitler tried to distance himself from the traditional religions, christianity, etc, and most modern nazis today have invented a sort of religion from the norse pagan mythology or support the christian identity movement which asserts western europeans are 'true' israelites or that they are of the lost tribes.

hitler believed the germans to be a 'master race', modern nazis twist this to mean all whites were a 'master race' according to hitler, which isnt true since he considered the slavs to be subhuman and any mixed race such as the gypsys to also be inferior.

it is logical from a couple of view points that muslims relate to nazis, they both wish to impose their views on the world and establish an empire and They both despise the jews.

just think about what muslims really want if they can support or even relate to adolph hitler.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

just think about what muslims really want if they can support or even relate to adolph hitler.

Ask the next Muslim you see what they think of Adolf Hitler, you might be suprised to find out that they are just as repulsed by that part of history as you or any mighty Christian person is.

In fact I would look at the current administration in America and possibly notice it's current tactis: demonising a minority to exploit fear, invading defenceless countires, restricting civil liberties. . . . . reminds me of a certain past dictatorships tactics....

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Are you seriously comparing the USA to the Third Reich and Nazi Germany?? Ill grant you the USA is a wealth based aristocracy where decisions are made by the elite or wealthy lobbies, but certainly we are not in the same universe as Adolf Hitler, if we were under Hitler we would be rounding up Muslims and executing them for the benefit of the country.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
No the Bush administration is not "rounding up Muslims and shooting them" .......but it is tourturing them for years on end in Cuba.........and the methods they are using are the same as the Nazi party's. They are using fear to control the people/peoples rights so they can edge closer and closer to dictatorship, and are invading countires without justification.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by beaburt
These Muslim protesters walking around with "God Bless Hitler" signs is truly laughable.

Do you have any proof of these signs. I don't remember seeing them, but I can't assume to have seen all the images attributed to these protests.

While Hitler's belief to be rid of those different than his ideal is known, I am not as sure the Muslims have embraced his idealogy.
If you have proof, please post it.

ed. spelling

[edit on 21-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
to me its laughable to see a topic that isnt backed up by any sort of source of any kind.

ps i am a muslim and here is my view on hitler.
he is the spawn of the devil him self and his acts of genocide during his rein is a very dark time in history.

which sadly is happening in many countries but only get little attention

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thanks to Hitler, blessed memory, who on behalf of the Palestinians, revenged in advance, against the most vile criminals on the face of the earth. Although we do have a complaint against him for his revenge on them was not enough.
Ahmad Ragab, columnist writing for the Al-Akhbar.

DTOM, the picture in question at this time:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm not a Muslim...
But If i understood it correctly, the only common nominator between radical muslims and Adolf (ffs, the last letter is F no ph) Hitler and NSDAP is the hatred towards Jews and the signs only state that these muslims wish that hitler would have killed all jews and not leave the job halfway done. (This is not my belief, since i have nothing agaisnt jews)

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have seen pictures of Muslims holding up signs about supporting Hitler, not to mention reading interviews from people on the streets that said they wish that Hitler had finish the job exterminating the Jewish population.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i dont really see jihadwatch as a respectible/relaible source for information.
is there any other source that is showing this?
because it is very easy to fabricate an image these days
and IMO that image looks fabricated.

but if this is true you have to remember that its only minority
since no real muslim would back such thing (muslims are much targets as jews by neo nazi's) just look at the attacks.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
thats a picture of palestians holding the sign right
well there is your aswer ofcourse palestians support hitler because hitles hated the jews the most and so do palestians muslims

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Jihad Watch isn't a respectable source? It doesn't make up the news, you realize.
Try this one, then
www.n-tv.de...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lets not forget the research done on al qaedas origins and supposed links with Hitler.
Easily googled.
Though i'm sure the protestors dont know about this and are ignorant regardless.

ah here it is.
frontpagemag.com...

Read whole thing, this guy was on 60 minutes. Sounds very credible.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by T0by]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have seen similar pictures of Muslims in the UK holding similar signs to those, praising/supporting Hitler. I remember seeing them on Google News, so I'll do a search for them later on, when I have more time

It's quite disrepectful what these Muslims are doing, especially in their Western host countries, who fought for their freedom from Nazi agression. It makes me very angery to see such violent/agressive protests - there are other means to express your anger other than violence - do you not agree?

I recently read a story on Google News that stated 40% of the Muslim population in Britain would like Sharia law - thats 1 in every 10 Muslims. I have no doubt that eventually, the will be a civil war between Muslims and their host countries population within the near future if things continue as they are.

With the experience with have of Islam to this day, it seems inevitable that there will be a clash of cultures, and I believe it will be solely the fault of Muslims not wanting to integrate within the host countries society.

For an idea of how bad it is, you should visit Britain (even France, Belgium) to see how Muslims have separated themselves from all other races/religions. There are literally no go areas for non-Muslims.

It is quite common to hear of riots between Muslims/Blacks, Muslims/Indians, Muslims/Whites, yet all othe races and religions seem to be able to coexist without a problem.

Makes one think, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'll stop at that in order not to go off topic too much

link   
Hitler wanted the Brits go along with him, so when the Mufti of Jerusalem made contact with the German consulate in 1933 to offer his services to teh new leader, he wasn't really impressed. His tune changed after the Brits wouldn't go along with his evil treachery. He finally gave up and went to the Arabs in 1938.
To make the lesson short, and as I just spent several minutes typiong only to hit the mystery button that makes my work disappear from time to time and have achy fingers, the Arab world went from eitehr being like Syria and Iraq and being pro-Nazi, or simply fence-sitting, not getting into the war officially until they saw who was going to win, at which time they joined in '45.
Only TransJordan stood alongside the Allies.

On the other hand, some 30,000 Palestinian Jews (Already in the area, before the immigration) fought against the Axis.

link   

Originally posted by beaburt
Are you seriously comparing the USA to the Third Reich and Nazi Germany?? Ill grant you the USA is a wealth based aristocracy where decisions are made by the elite or wealthy lobbies, but certainly we are not in the same universe as Adolf Hitler, if we were under Hitler we would be rounding up Muslims and executing them for the benefit of the country.

I Guess you feel its ok to lie and embrace ignorance for the sake of being a patriot? I guess this is why the US brainwashes its young to love America no matter how evil it is... The US has killed millions of people in its quest for Oil/wealth the only difference between the US and ww2 germany is the fact hitler wasnt so cowardly about his actions, the US lies and lies about its cowardly actions it tries to sell as "Heroic".

How many young muslim children have you starved to death with sanctions, how many muslim households have been blown to pieces by US bombs? Hitler killed about 500000 jews (altho Israel today shamelessly lies about this to gain world support) while the US has probably murdered many more in its mostly illegal immoral wars since ww2.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by HiddenReality]

[edit on 21-2-2006 by HiddenReality]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaCk2thereallife
thats a picture of palestians holding the sign right
well there is your aswer ofcourse palestians support hitler because hitles hated the jews the most and so do palestians muslims

No, that is not a pic of a Palestinian holding a sign. That is in Packistan.
Please, let's get the players right, huh?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yes, it is true that Hitler had no support for any other race/religion, other than is own - and even then he had specific criteria that still had to be met.

It just shows the ignorance of some of these people. They are acting very irrational. If they don't start learning from their mistakes, they will be doomed to repeat them until outside forces decide enough is enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join