It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi im new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
hi, everyone. wow what a day i just found this place. Today i decided it was about time i told my fellow peers about the information i have been learning these last months... fewwwww big mistake, i got flamed for about 12 hours. I provided info at every turn, but to no evail. It made me realize how indoctrinated people really are. These are not dumb people but man did they adopt the prefered responce when it came to my "insane" rantings. So in effect that led me here. This site looks amazing and i can't wait to have a better look. This place seems well moderated and members well taken care of. I will try to contribute what I can and I hope to learn as much as possible. Oh me yea right, my name is jamie i live in australia and have spent most of my life "thinking" about pretty much everything this world has shown me. Life never really made much sense to me and from an early age I have been seeking some small measure of truth in this world. Recently i came across some very interesting information and my life just kick started. Since then I have read countless articles and watched tons of documentries. It seem's that i've become addicted : )

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

To find to today and join in the same day is pretty brave. Most of us waited a few months.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I joined about two days after first finding this site
lol

Welcome
!!

Very nice to meet you, hope you enjoy it here!

CB x x x x x

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The first day I found out ats it was like at the beach on a hot summer day. Pulled the shirt off and went running.

I coudn't stand to just be a bystander.

Welcome and enjoy yourself!

Have to try hard not to find a good discussion around here on any subject.

I just posted about a guy who didn't sleep for 33 years, to what actually hit the pentagon on 9/11. Where else could you do that?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
hi. im new also. I found this site about a month ago, and have become hooked. This is my first post, but not the last. I look forward to many great conversations with what seems to be some pretty intelligent people.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Welcome idiotech101 and beleevr.

I hope you both enjoy the site and hope to see you two around the boards!

As i have said in many other posts.... addiction to ATS.... 1st step admit you have a problem.

Dont be shy take alook around BTS, PTS, ATSNN and Ignorance Denied.

Oni x x

top topics

join