It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen a spirit...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have seen a spirit, have you?

It walked across the room at night. The windows were closed tight so no light could enter yet when the spirit walked across the room it glowed so bright you could see the woodgrain in the wall paneling and read a book by it.

Just one of many things I have witnessed

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have seen a spirit and it still existed within a living, breathing, person. It was her Holy Spirit.

We all have one. Many deny it, but we do.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I lived in an apartment that was had a number of spirits in it. There were 3 in there, maybe more.

One was a young girl of about 6 years. I saw her walk out of by daughters bedroom right through the door. She had some kind of white gown on and had short brown hair. I went to check on my daughter cause she was sleeping at the time, she was alright. But she did tell me that she had seen her many times, while we lived there.

Another one was some man I saw that walked right up to me when I was watching t.v. and then he disappeared. He was somewhere in his 50's, he had glasses on and I remember him wearing a red plaid shirt. That was odd, why did he wear glasses when he was dead? Maybe we take whatever we are wearing over to the otherside.

Then I came home one day and opened up my apartment door and some women was standing there and then she disappeared. Odd.

They all looked so real but they just seemed to be lighter then us. Maybe it was a family that all died at the same time, I don't know.

I moved out of that apartment and haven't been back since. I don't know if anybody else that might be living there is seeing them also.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The spirit I encountered was in a house that my grandmother owned and I rented from her. I stayed there with her a lot as a child and remember seeing a tall black shadow move through my room on many occasions. Don't ask me why I went back as an adult...

Anyway, this spirit would actually kick the bed while I was sleeping. I would shake the bed so hard it would wake me. On one occasion it actually grabbed my foot and woke me from a solid sleep, no kidding. It scared my wife and I so badly that we moved a month later.

My wife says that she saw this spirit standing at the foot of the bed one morning. The funny thing about this was, I never told her about my childhood expierinces with the tall black shadow moving through my room. She described the exact same thing to me that I saw many years earlier.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Interesting encounters, all. I'm still waiting to catch a glimpse. I have a few pictures that I've taken and a few EVP's, but I have never sensed any presence. I'm sure I'll have my time one day! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It may have not been a bad spirit, sometimes Angels look like that meaning it could actually be a good thing, if you have any negative energy and bad luck occuring or have had any threats then use some faith and maybe a cross. If not then leave it down to a one off experience.

top topics

join