It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science is great, but what about the non-scientific smoking guns on 9/11?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Watch as the argument that they were still alive, on failure, slowly evolves into the argument that they were innocent patsies.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Any links? Which ones are still alive? I am assuming you mean the hijackers and not just terrorists in general who are still alive.

Could it be that the names are common and it's kinda like finding out a John Smith is still alive somewhere?

Not when you put up pictures of them
, and yes I'm talking about the hijackers.
Names are names but when you add in 24 hours a bunch of pictures of people that are alive then it all becomes clear.
Pictures that were put up by the FBI and by no one else.

This are pictures of the so called terorists, but the problem is that they are still alive

[edit on 11-3-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Any links?

Or should we just take your word for it?

Still not sure what those pictures prove.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Any links?

Or should we just take your word for it?

Still not sure what those pictures prove.

sure here ya go.
bbc, I think is a credible source.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You sure the BBC is a good source.......

You sure they aren't selling a book or something?? ya know all these places that tear apart the official story have books or videos to sell. Isn't that right guys.. Its a place that sells books..

Its sarcasm not real thoughts.. just thought i would throw this in here since everyone and their mother states that when someone shows them a link somewhere or another.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Its sarcasm not real thoughts.. just thought i would throw this in here since everyone and their mother states that when someone shows them a link somewhere or another.

That's because the links often provided are not usually as credible as the BBC. Anyone can sling a website together and claim this and that. It's not likely to be lies coming from a site like that though

[edit on 11-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
bbc, I think is a credible source.
news.bbc.co.uk...

If Waleed al Shehri is still alive, then why did his brother give an interview where (despite not wanting to believe they were involved) he accepted they could have been on the plane if they didn't know what was going to happen, and are now probably dead? (See www.billstclair.com... & search for Saleh to find the interview).

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
You sure the BBC is a good source.......

You sure they aren't selling a book or something?? ya know all these places that tear apart the official story have books or videos to sell. Isn't that right guys.. Its a place that sells books..

BBC is the english media.
BBC is a credible news source, what do you want ?do you want bush to come at u'r dor and tell you, they are alive we did it now you know hjust in case you didint

Wake up those pictures were flashed on CNN over and over.
The funny thing is that FBI still sustain that those men are the ones.
Now it may be gosts zobies if you belive in that or just people that never got on those flights.
Here is another source not that BBC is not credible.
www.americanfreepress.net...

[edit on 11-3-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
sept. 23, 2001 BBC article linked above........last line.........

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

isn't the hypnotic power of mass media amazing?

and, let us not forget the elusive 'mosear caned'.

and the (no arabs) autopsy report from the pentagon....look mom, no arabs!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
what do you think of the idea that many de-bunkers are nsa agents posing as citizens and having the same right to their opinions as you or i?

do i need to post links of dis-information by the u.s. gov't he he.

rick

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

"At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft..........

.....the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will be made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status, The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan"

Source:

THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF

MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF DEFENCE

Complete document can be downloaded from THE NATIONAL SECURITY ARCHIVES at George Washington University

here:
www.gwu.edu...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
IF you READ the FBI site, it also mentions that the names may not translate properly. Enjoy the goosechase, they were burnt to hell when they drove the planes into the towers. Do you really think that if there was ONE of those guys alive the would not be on Lary King live?

I tire of some of you talking of this issue as if it were a movie. Real people died that day, along with those who took the lifes of those innocent passengers, workers and rescuers.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
IF you READ the FBI site, it also mentions that the names may not translate properly. Enjoy the goosechase, they were burnt to hell when they drove the planes into the towers. Do you really think that if there was ONE of those guys alive the would not be on Lary King live?

I tire of some of you talking of this issue as if it were a movie. Real people died that day, along with those who took the lifes of those innocent passengers, workers and rescuers.

so, stop talking.

do you think 'we' are not concerned about who murdered those innocents.

i'll tell you, buddy, i've spent nearly every single day since nine one one in pursuit of the truth. and those are the FACES(not names) that the FBI posted, and that the BBC reported as still alive. PICTURES.

enjoy unreality, dude.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Oh. the unreality of it all. I don't agree so I live in delusion.
Like I said, if there was one of those guys still alive ,and it truly could be proven, do you thinkg the Democrats would not have flown his ass to the DNC? They would have won, hands down.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here is the original article, sounds like a case of mistaken or stolen ID. Nothing hard here to figure out.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Oh. the unreality of it all. I don't agree so I live in delusion.
Like I said, if there was one of those guys still alive ,and it truly could be proven, do you thinkg the Democrats would not have flown his ass to the DNC? They would have won, hands down.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here is the original article, sounds like a case of mistaken or stolen ID. Nothing hard here to figure out.

yep. that's the original article.

and those are the living guys.

so, if it's 'just a case of stolen identity', then who were the REAL 'hijackers'? does it not matter, as long as america gets to kick oil-soaked arab butt?

[edit on 12-3-2006 by billybob]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

This brings us to a point.

A
FBI quotes

So, one fact is apparent. If those who hijacked the 9/11 airplanes were using stolen identities, then we don't know who they were or who they worked for. We can't. It's impossible.

So if they dont know, how do they know they were arabs?
Well that sound to me like the FBI who they stated that they know for sure
over and over were looking for a goat since they put up pictures.
So we dont know if they were arabs

B
People who are intending to commit suicide normally dont worry if about anyone knows their real name.
Why risk the operation with fake ID, why even hide u'r identity, as a terorist you wana be known.
It just does not make sence.
They came with pictures up right away, this just shows that it was ploted.
Why put up pictures?, give the date and birth and add add up the names of inocent people?

The FBI states "WE HAVE NO IDEA" well it's all celar.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It was the non scientific smoking guns of 9/11 that sold me. Those were actually the least debatable and most damning.

Lets just say the WTC was not demolished by explosives. And all the other technical debates of 9/11, like cellphone issues, missile or no missile hitting the pentagon ect..............lets forget those things for the moment.

The following points are the biggest whammies.

1.Majority of big wigs were well out of the danger zone when the attacks hit.
2.Scientific no-brainer: passports on burning planes dont survive unscathed three blocks away.
3.Flight 77 fwas hijack confirmed and flew for about an hour after two planes had been hijack confirmed, and for almost 40 minutes after two planes had hit the WTC, unchallenged by any airforce despite the fact it was lost in relative vicinity to Wasgington D.C.
4.Airforce interceptors were sent to go after flight 77 from a base 170 miles to the south, and only 10 minutes before the jet hit, when Andrews Airforce base it 10 miles from D.C. and has always been the base charged with defending the capitol.
5. Numerous reports from the ground in Pennsyvania, plus the debris field, plus the mysterious 911 call from a pasenger on board, all point to flight 93 being shot down.
6. the government had no warning before the attack, nor any clue it was comming, yet within hours they had the names of all 19 hijackers, pictures, plus the mastermind.
7. The fact that the secret service, after hearing of the first attack, did not immediately spirt the president away to a safe location, despite the fact he was in a publically known location near an airport. in fact, a second plane hit while the president was reading about pet goats to school kids.
8. Rumsfeld's interesting comments in the pentagon about "were gonna get hit again, this aint over" after the first attack, and his calmness on hearing about later attacks, is curious. perhaps he should work for madame cleo's psychic phone friends.
9. The Israeli "students" picked up filming and cheering for the attacks, with box cutters and loads of cash on them, and their comments afterwords about being on "ourside".
10. The lack of video footage of AA 77 hitting the Pentagon, even though DC is usually crawling with journalists, camera crews, and tourists with video cams moving all the time. Sky cams and helicopters taping moving traffic are also absent. Same thing in New York.
11.The missing black boxes from the three flights.
12.The FBI seizing 911 tapes made of passenger in flight calls
13. NORAD's time discrepencies.
14. The massive stock trading in shares in United and American airlines before the attacks.
15. Silversteins insurance policy taken out 7 weeks before the attacks.

And my list can go on and on........................

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
16- Although 9/11 was the biggest terrorists attack on US , although 9/11 resulted in the biggest number of American casualties in one day since Pearl Harbor, No serious investigation was done (only a trivial one).

Source
The Bush Administration granted the 9/11 Commission $3 million to investigate the September 11 attacks and $50 million to the commission that investigated the Columbia space shuttle crash.

17- NORAD were busy in war game exercise in 9/11: was it a mere coincident or military excuse of the failure to intercept the hijacked planes?

18- The faked Bin Laden's Confession video.

19- The debate about what hit the Pentagon should have been easily answered if a video of the plane hitting the pentagon was shown to public. A camera on a hotel captured the event, but the tape immediately disappeared after an FBI visit.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

IF you READ the FBI site, it also mentions that the names may not translate properly.

1 Names.
2 Date of birth.
3 Pictures.
All 3 details were posted by the FBI.
They all match with those that are still alive.
Translations of names are transations but when you give out the date of birth and pictures is another thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Then why are these people not flown over here by the scholars for 9/11? or any other left wing organization? Because it is bull#, thats why....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join