It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INFO on the GREY Alien Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

www.burlingtonnews.net...
This is the group of aliens who abducted Betty and Barney Hill in 1958. and these are the ones who have supposedly been doing the majority of the abductions. They are said to have no emotions and little regard for human life .
The dim point of light known to us as Zeta Reticuli is actually a binary star system, and its two stars are each very much like our own yellow sun. It is not visible in the northern hemisphere. In our (Earth) sky, it is approximately equidistant between the constellation Orion and the Celestial South Pole. The constellation Reticulum is a fairly small collection of faint stars, of which zeta is barely visible to the naked eye even though it is relatively close to us at approximately 40 light years ~ right around the corner in Galactic terms.

Mod edit to reduce large piece of copy paste text and add a link to source

[edit on 21-2-2006 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You should have just posted a link to the site.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

GREYS, THE Zeta Reticulans (See Star Map)
This is the group of aliens who abducted Betty and Barney Hill in 1958. and these are the ones who have supposedly been doing the majority of the abductions. They are said to have no emotions and little regard for human life .
The dim point of light known to us as Zeta Reticuli is actually a binary star system, and its two stars are each very much like our own yellow sun. It is not visible in the northern hemisphere. In our (Earth) sky, it is approximately equidistant between the constellation Orion and the Celestial South Pole. The constellation Reticulum is a fairly small collection of faint stars, of which zeta is barely visible to the naked eye even though it is relatively close to us at approximately 40 light years ~ right around the corner in Galactic terms. See Star Map

[edit on 20-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If you want to quote another website and add your own analysis for discussion then great. Should we assume that you're blindly swallowing this stuff as the truth Mattodlum? Or were you trying to pass this stuff (that's been around the web for over 5 yearss) as your own?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
One word- plagarism.
Might wanna review the T&C there Matt and the rules for posting others works and using the

tags.
May the Mods have mercy.

[edit on 2/20/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
O they feed on humans this changes my spring break plans.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hi, PrincessLeah, and this is my first post. I have another angle on the UFO thing that maybe some of you haven't heard.

What if they are demons? What if they are not from some far away galaxy as they would have us believe, but henchmen of Satan himself? Jesus is real, and so is Satan.

We would have to be in denial to look at where we are in time and think that Satan is not going to interfere in some way to destroy man, whom God lovingly created.

That's right ATS posters, I am a Christian Conspiracy theorist.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I stopped reading your post after the first few paragraphs when I realized that you aren't explaining how you're coming to these conclusions. And if you're just paraphrasing what you read on some other website, tell us. Take this as constructive criticism, not just for yourself, but for this website as a whole - stop this nonsense. ATS does NOT need to degenerate into some crazy kooky stereotypical conspiracy theorist asylum. Let's keep the quality of intellect on the forums here. That's what brought me here in the first place.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Matt.Next time just make sure the threads 100% yours.you`ll get more respect from other members that way.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessLeah
What if they are demons? What if they are not from some far away galaxy as they would have us believe, but henchmen of Satan himself? Jesus is real, and so is Satan.

We would have to be in denial to look at where we are in time and think that Satan is not going to interfere in some way to destroy man, whom God lovingly created.

Why do demons need space ships? why have they never exhibited an interest in Satanic symbols or demonic symbols? why don't they have horns? so on and so forth, and uhmm, welcome to ATS!

I think the legends of demons stem from the Reptillian races out there.

Branton, that says it all, he wasn't the most credible of people.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Thread closed. Please do not simply copy paste information from other websites.
For alternative threads that discuss greys, here are the results from an ATS google search

greys

top topics

join