It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder D.C. rules the world!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I found this quite disheartening. Why is it that Washington D.C. makes a perfect pentagram. Maybe cause the devil rules the world and all its facets that we think are okay.

Point E

2.339792161378845e-11

Url>root://styles#default+icon=0x307

If this does not work you really need to find D.C. on google earth. Connect the dots.
It's kinda freaky.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So... if you build the shape of a 5-pointed star into your city... the Devil will grant you with immeasurable power... so you can take over the world?

(aside)
Hey, honey! Go get my cement-mixin' bucket! We's gonna fix us up a pen-tee-gram on the lawn!

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
How is a pentagram related to the devil? I don't think that is the truth behind the pentagram.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Evil has been in DC for quite a while.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Didn't the Mason's design D.C.? Maybe the pentagram is good "feng shui".

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The posting about hidden Masonic symbolism is correct. Supposedly the pentagram shown is a symbol of Sirius, which Masons venerate. It's prominent in all of their lodges. D.C. is rife with such symbols, as most of the architects and artisans who designed the city were Masons (as were 50 of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence). I had a good book about it, somewhere around here....if I can find it, I'll post the title and author. Also notice that some symbols, such as the Washington Monument are manifest, but a lot of them seem to be "woven" in, as the pentagram you found. However, it's not ment to have anything to do with the Devil, but in fact is a sign of the Egyptian goddess, Isis. Although I'm not sure why they hold her in such high regard.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
Although I'm not sure why they hold her in such high regard.

Because it(isis) is a newer copy of the 'Mother of God(s)' semiramis(the founding queen of babylon). That's my guess anyway. :/

MoT

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i think its a good guess.... read that somewhere too

but its incredible how nicely they connect huh ? im sure the numeral measurements make some sense too... somewhere at www.greatdreams.com and im sorry but i dont know where i read that the tip of the star does not "end" in the middle of the white house ... that its a little bit off... which is strange

but are any of the parts of this diagram restricted to the public ?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The powers that be believe symbols to contain energy, especially if the profane don't know what it is they're looking at. Yes the pentagram is a powerful symbol, used in lots of energy rituals as well as conjuring and can be a very focal point for contact with other beings.

Try meditating/sleeping in the center of a 5 sided pyramid and see what effects it has on you.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
Try meditating/sleeping in the center of a 5 sided pyramid and see what effects it has on you.

Ahh, you mean let one of lucifer's little helpers step inside your body and conduct some of his famous magick tricks with what you know as reality? They just love to get their 'foot in the door' so to speak.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The pentagram is so old, that nobody really knows where it started. It is/has been used as a symbol of protection by many cultures and religion. I do not think that the pentacle is associated with Isis as much as it is with other things, but then, I've never heard of the pentacle being associated with Isis. Isis was the Great Mother and the greatest magickal goddess in the Egyptian pantheon. In that role, she was considered to be something very close to the Virgin Mary.
It most definitely is not associated with "the devil" as it was an important symbol long before "the devil" was created by Christianity.
If it is turned upside down, it becomes something else, something which is used by some sects of Satanists, but I don't know what it means to them. What is very weird, is that if you look again at the pentacle that is drawn in the DC map, the symbol is upside down. Make your own interpretation.
Although, it wouldn't be that easy to draw a pentacle in alot of city maps. The important question, then, is what are the other 4 points of the pentacle? Are they sites of any importance? If there was magick going on, it would be done with a specific goal in mind and the coordinating points importance or meaning would be very important.

-Forestlady

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

1. Dupont Circle, Logan Circle, and Scott Circle in the middle, form the top three points of the Devil's Goathead of Mendes, one of the most important types of the Five-pointed Devil's Pentagram.

2. Washington Circle forms the extreme left-hand point of the Goathead.

3. Mt. Vernon Square forms the extreme right-hand point of the Goathead.

4. The White House forms the fifth and bottom point of the Goathead.

Source

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
That's a cool one. Coincidence? Maybe....but.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Don't laugh at the Fung Sheung part, the South Korea capital Seoul and the current China capital Beijing were chosen because of their calculated good location that were suppose to be the gather place for the chi energy and fortune, aka Fung Sheung.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Were these actual streets where this Pentagram is, ya might have something. But they are not, the streets of this Pentagram have only half that actually meet with relativity. It would not take much time (of which, someone here seems to have WAY too much of) to find Pentagrams not only all over the Earth but in the Universe as well with this little "connect the dots on a map".

All these people, the ones that think Satan is in everything ever done/made/thought/etc really crack me up sometimes. If you are so fearful of this Satan, perhaps your god has already abandoned you - why else do you shout so much rhetoric about it? It is certainly not for the sake of the "unbelievers", becasue we all think you are nuts !!!

Of a link in this thread: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

All I can say on that is "oh brother". Is there ANY number that is NOT "an important Masonic number". Man, this cat has 13's and 6's and 36's and 39's and 19.5's - where's SNL's Church Lady when ya need her !!!

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Ahh, you mean let one of lucifer's little helpers step inside your body and conduct some of his famous magick tricks with what you know as reality? They just love to get their 'foot in the door' so to speak.

At the risk of getting the boot from my first post ---- you REALLY need to get out of the house some !!!! If you sleeping in a 5-sided pyramid is going to let all the little imps into your spirit, then your god has DEFinately abandoned you ..... and spewed his morning coffee all over the cherubs as I did with the keyboard at reading that !!

Originally posted by forestlady
The pentagram is so old, that nobody really knows where it started.

I was REALLY getting worried in this thread at its utter loss of rationality, until I read that - thanks

NN

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

"All these people, the ones that think Satan is in everything ever done/made/thought/etc really crack me up sometimes. If you are so fearful of this Satan, perhaps your god has already abandoned you - why else do you shout so much rhetoric about it? It is certainly not for the sake of the "unbelievers", becasue we all think you are nuts !!!"

You're right. But the problem isn't what a rational person thinks of them (symbols). The problem is what the "believers" think of them. For example, you or I don't have to worry about a the idea of a talking dog giving orders to kill, per se. However, we do have to be very concerned about the person who does believe in the dog. Therfore it benefits us to a least investigate to find out what the hell this dog is talking about.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by passenger]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The forbiddenknowledge website has a extensive report on this very thing.
A friend emailed me and told me to google "brotherhood of satan" and "murtha satan" or murtha osama" . It was very interesting read.

You can believe that something is wrong with those guys.

There was a deal with Congessman Barney Franks male whore house and the "Franklin coverup" back in the 80's.

A couple young boys got #ed to death and fed to the fishes. FBI shut down Barney the Pimp and the Franklin boy toy ring. Normal moral men don't do that stuff.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I know this is off topic, but Shotmessenger, do you have other resources other than "The Franklin Coverup"? I've almost finished reading the book, but need more sources for Barney Frank stories.
THanks,
Forestlady

top topics

join