It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd alien dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Guys..have any of you ever experienced this type of dream before????

Ok..so I dreamed this wierd dream. I went into my living room, and I saw a huge UFO spinning slowly outside. Well, I grabbed my video camera and started to film it. AS I was filming it, it moved into my driveway. Then I went to film it some more, but my camera shut off and the lights on the UFO went off. Then it was quiet...and I looked out the window. A Gray alien was walking in a wierd manor towards my window!!! O_O Not the window I was looking out of, but the window in MY room, where I was alseep...since I was in my astral form, I went outside through the wall. And I said, Hey! The alien turned around, and it didn't have any expression.

The alien was very tall, I'd say he was a large gray. He had huge almond black eyes, and a gray body. He turned towards me and walked foward slowly. Then he stopped, and held out his hand. "Do not be afraid, I will not hurt you." He said it in this wierd..*oh I'm freindly tone* I said, "No, please don't hurt me." Then he said, "It is alright, I will not harm you, please calm yourself." Then I remember being in a space ship...looking down at the earth...then I was back on the ground in my drive way and a black cadillac pulled into the drive way. And a man , lol, I should say an MIB opened the door, got out and said to me, "Well, get in!" And I got in. Then he drove toward my beach.

The car plunged into the water. And I said, "Omg! No I'm going to drown!" And the driver said, "No you're not...just cool it. Breath" So I held my breath, then my whole body was sucked into this demension, I felt like I was in chains. Suddenly I was in this base. This room, and I remember it being wet. I was lying on these tiles. Like pool tiles. I looked all around the room, and there were drones..or robots...or cyborg people hanging on the wall. There were MILLIONS of them all over the place. Hanging on the wall.

Then I was walking around, and this man. I don't know who he was, but I was looking at this dirt mound and I saw these crystals there. They were white, and when you chip them, there was purple inside. I took a load and put it into my bag. I heard someone say, "The crystals are our energy source." So then I went into this black hole, and I ended up in this strange town. It was wierd..then I woke up. What do you make of that?

[edit on 20-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'd say someone should stop eating sugar before bed,

but seriously, interesting dream

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I didn't have any sugar..that night. It was an astral projection. Well...you strike me as the person who doesn't believe in aliens or UFOs...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am aware that you are trying to track me down? Am I correct?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As for your post, perhaps you had experienced this before, either int his life or a past one, and this is just the memory of it coming back to the surface.

''Aliens'' like to put an amnesic barrier around the memory of such experiences, which can be broken using regression hynosis andso on, but in many cases, the memory floods back in a dream.

Or perhaps, It was just a imaginary experience, although all dreams hold secret messages, and aret here to tell you something about yourself.

I dunno.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hmm how vivid...i keep having recurring dreams i might mention sometime on here, but that one is radical...but i like it. You're brain is obviously capable of a very vivid imagination (supposing it is imagined
lol)

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I didn't have any sugar..that night. It was an astral projection. Well...you strike me as the person who doesn't believe in aliens or UFOs...

hey, i believe, i just have a bad habit of cracking jokes, thats it. truman knew something!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
yes you are correct..well not really in that sense. i just wanted to talk to you about reptilians

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yes I have had wierd...wierd...laboratory dreams. Can we talk about this in a U2u? Because I hate having to keep on checking my old posts. It's annoying...

top topics

join