It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unknown animal corpse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
[img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/764/getmsg8rv.jpg]
"http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/764/getmsg8rv.jpg" border="0" width="254" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" />

img132.imageshack.us...
i tried to post the picture last night hope it worked..story- my freind showed me an email pic he got from a girl he knew she was taking a walk an saw animal corpse from what she told my freind it looked likes its hands have been chopped off an the black stuff around the corpse was fur she said from her perspective it looked like a monkey/slash dog me i jus dont know wtf exscuse my langauge can any of you tell me what it is it happened in canada ontario town Ohsweken aka sixx nations yesterday

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
is the picture working? if it is can sumone identify it i hope its sumthing rational my buddy is kinda freaked out about it ... any help would be great thanks..

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
looks like a cat.

A horribly mutilated and skinned cat, but still looks like a cat IMHO.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
looks like a skinned monkey

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
How many times are you going to post the same thing. I told you it was a dang cat like two days ago.

Why are you starting a thread about the same subject again?

Perhaps you just do not understand how the forum works...

Whatever the case, the picture is of a cat that has been dead for a long time.

The cat definetly looks skinned and mutilated, so you might want to show the picture to Animal Control or something.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
k thanks i reposted last time people said the link wasnt working i will call animal control in this case ill ask where the exact location was an see if anyone owns the land... thas cruel i thought it was a monkey at first

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This thread is pre existing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join