It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think ufos r jst advaned aircraft projects- i.e Aurora and the F117 What do u think

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
ufos can be going at 2000 miles an hour, stop in an instant and go backwards at 2000 miles an hour... there is no man made aircraft anywhere that can do that.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There's no man made aircraft THAT WE KNOW OF that can do that you mean.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think Growing Conspiracy is right, i have saw a vidio of a light in the sky before, surposivly a UFO and it is nothing like the aircrafts that we have today. I doupt we will even have this technology in about ten years time, they make dead stops in the middle of the air at 2000 miles per hour, and more. And the take off again in the other direction at the same speed. And then they vanish.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I think ufos r jst advaned aircraft projects- i.e Aurora and the F117 What do u think

An often touted theory.
Here's the problems with it.

1. There are ancient accounts of sightings of UFOs in both art and literature. (i.e. no advanced avionic testing then)

2. The modern UFO era began in 1947. I'm not sure how familiar you are with our aircraft capabilities in 1947, but the crafts sighted far surpassed any capabilities of craft of the time (some even since)....

3. The US military was VERY concerned with the UFO problem at the highest levels of government. Had this been their own tests, this level of concern would not have existed (not even as a smokescreen).

4. There are countless UFO sightings in countries that have no air force or avionics testing to speak of.

There are plenty more, but I'd wager these suffice....

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here's the most obvious reason. If our military had access to the advanced technology that UFO's obviously have, they would be using it in their war in Iraq.

The military does not have the technology that UFO's have because they are not using it - very plain and simple.

join