It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is distressing to see.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So many people come here to ask questions,some go to find the information themselves and share it here,unfortunately,the ones who go "information gathering " are the minority.
I would like to see someone who would actually have the skills to offer some real information here,like HAARP,what exactly does it do?,does it create some kind of a radio signal signature or energy signature?,could you make a device that would detect this signature?,probably not so difficult to do.
Take your device to DIA and see if there may be a HAARP "signal" emanating from the area,heck,drive around the country and find the arrays yourself and report them here to everyone,but maybe finding out what all this # is actually for would be even better.
I have loads of electronics assembly work under my belt,heck,I was building stuff for the University of Wisconsin Nuclear Physics department when I was 14 years old,but I am not an electrical engineer,electro-mechanical assembly/machinist,been without a job since last year,send me some plans!,I need something to do!.
Oops!,now their gonna be watching me,eeeeeeeek.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Good point.

HAARP should be easy to detect, as it is supposed to radiate (I seem to remember) in the 3-8 MHz range. Anyone with a radio would be able to detect it since it puts out a whole bunch of power.

There are atmospheric research projects going on in the Denver area currently. I don't know much about them, but I will try to find out....

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
waht does HAARP stand for?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Project. You would have found it if you just typed HAARP in the Alta Vista search box and pressed enter, hehe.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by copcorn

There are atmospheric research projects going on in the Denver area currently. I don't know much about them, but I will try to find out....

I would really like to hear more about this. Please post any info you find.

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
unBal,

I too spent a few years in my past working in the electronics field, my speciality was communications and signaling.

I have done some homework on Haarp in the past and found that it has nearly unlimited uses.

The reason for this is the wide capability of the station itself and where it delivers its electromagnetic energy.

Haarp is in laymans terms a funnel that pumps electromagnetic energy into the upper atmosphere. The frequency range it can cover is basically that which we can generate.

It is really easy to figure out what Haarp can do, just do a bit of research on radio waves and low frequencies too. Also know that radio frequencies can be 'modulated' by other frequencies and that two incident frequency waves slightly out of phase, or frequency produce a new resulting frequency also.

What is unique about the Alaska facility as far as I see it is that such a large array can be built in a remote inhospitable are where sufficient power exists to power it and where the atmosphere is not corrupted in order to interfere with propagation.

That's my two cents anyhow.

top topics

join