It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666=Jesus Christ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

You can say I'm a legend in my own mind - but the legend must start somewhere.

"fatal wound had been healed" - www is ONE head of the beast, Y2K was a programming error that was either fixed or turned out not to be wound.

Objectively, If I am the Christ, you can't expect me to be outted with trumpets blaring and immediate acceptance. My memes must be inoculated, they must spread, must go viral and then reach a tipping point.

Seeing as how 90% of people who actually believe in this stuff are already indoctrinated by Hal Lindsey and their own personal qualifiers...it is going to be an uphill battle.

Make no mistake friends, I have invented free energy, AI, and teleportation technologies - these are three "holy grails" and will have a disruptive effect - screwing the bad guys and saving the good guys.

Read my free book here if you want to know more.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Trudge
reply to post by BadMojo

If God is everything, wouldn't he also be 666?

no, because GOD is pure spirit - not body at all.

so GOD is not made of carbon and therefore not subject to the death that comes with being clothed in an organic "robe" so to speak.

GOD is not a beast in any way - no pooping, no sex, no eating (i guess), no dying.

but we do those things and Jesus did those things, too, when he had a body like ours.

Doesn't pure energy eat? The sun consumes does it not? Doesn't God get angry? Could that not be portrayed as being a beast? Couldn't 666/devil be Gods wrath? Did he not create the devil? Could he not have created the devil to keep us on the right path? To me God is everything, if he created everything and is everything then he is also 666/devil. God could kill all of us with just a thought, but why not create something that keeps others in line?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why should we bind the number 666 to Jesus by matching numbers and verses anyway? There is no verse in the bible wich says that 666 is done by calculations of dates/verses or whatsoever. Just that its the number of the beast. The bible also teaches us that Jesus is God/the son of God, so why should we doubt the bible? I know the bible is edited by the Catholic church throughout time till it became the bible as we know it, but God would never allow people to alter it in such a way that it becomes untrue. Correct me if I'm wrong (can't believe it tough).

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
There is no verse in the bible wich says that 666 is done by calculations of dates/verses or whatsoever.

Revelation 13:18
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him CALCULATE the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchtower_of_Shiloh
To better understand, consider this date as the starting point of the new dating system...

But,
Caesar's date change was about the DAYS in the YEAR.

It had NOTHING to do with the YEAR NUMBERS at all.
No-one at that time considered it year "1" in ANY way.

No scholar thinks 666 refers to Islam.

Kap

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone
My goodness not another numbers game. Another extra biblical opinion. Stick to the Bible please. Anything outside is null and void. It would help to quote scriptures.

SOME manuscripts have "666",
but others have "616".

Did you know that ?

Kap

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11

You can say I'm a legend in my own mind - but the legend must start somewhere.

sure it must.
but the legend of you is your own
the legend you seek to claim as your own is not yours and it didn't start in your head.
it started in GOD's head.
that is something you cannot change even if you never see it for yourself or admit it is true, if indeed, you do one day see it.

Objectively, If I am the Christ, you can't expect me to be outted with trumpets blaring and immediate acceptance. My memes must be inoculated, they must spread, must go viral and then reach a tipping point.

there is a critical mass, true enough.
but it has nothing to do with you!

objectively, you are NOT 'the christ,' for the reasons listed below, among others:
  1. you seek your own glory, not GOD's
  2. you do not speak of love or mercy for others, just about what YOU can do for others - that's not necessarily GIVING
  3. you think it is up to you to fulfill prophecy rather than being formed, and prepared, by GOD to fulfill his word
  4. you do not understand the secret language of prophecy nor do you seem well-versed in what will be important for OTHER people to see as proof of your claim - what you feel is certain undeniable proof is a drop in the bucket and doesn't address the full spectrum of WORLD prophecy
  5. you are still living in a dualistic mind set, evidenced when you say "good" and "bad" guys
  6. you seem to want to be a hero, but the messiah will be a servant to all - and serve is a lot more than just coming up with ideas
  7. you don't talk about GOD much, if at all, as far as what you've shared here at ATS and in your book

Seeing as how 90% of people who actually believe in this stuff are already indoctrinated by Hal Lindsey and their own personal qualifiers...it is going to be an uphill battle.

well, the uphill battle becomes nothing if you are truly anointed. GOD's anointing is more powerful than anything the churchians can mass produce in the form of propaganda.

and the 90% you refer to is just from mainstream protestant christianity - that's not even 10% of all the interested population in the entire world. i'm wondering if you realize the scope of this whole thing - it is not just one religion, or people, or country. not this second time!

part of the miracle of the second messiah is that all the delusions, prejudices, and indoctrinations will easily fall away, just as scales from the eyes of Saul/Paul!
you shouldn't have to battle or exhort or prove anything if truly you are the one GOD has sent to do this job.

and what job is it?
do you even know your ultimate objective, as 'the christ?'

Make no mistake friends, I have invented free energy, AI, and teleportation technologies - these are three "holy grails" and will have a disruptive effect - screwing the bad guys and saving the good guys.

case in point!
you, my dear, did NOT "invent" free energy.
free energy is the essence of GOD - and you did not invent GOD.
of course you're not claiming that you did, but you aren't taking into account that GOD is the creator and you are the creation - you started out as AI, yourself, in a sense.
these things you say you invented are, at best, discoveries.
and even at that, you did not invent them.
they are far older than even our present age.

and if you know these things as you claim, what's the hold-up? especially with the free-energy thing?

i did, actually. it was very enlightening.

i have a few questions:

what are you doing to fix the situation in the gulf of mexico?
how are you going to lead us in cleaning up and restoring our world?

but first and foremost, how are you going to stop the leak?

every day that goes by is so much more mess and damage and if you know all these things and are sure you are the messiah, then why aren't you doing what a messiah would do, coming into this world's present set of circumstances?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Doesn't pure energy eat?

no. energy just is.
it neither decreases or increases but it does change form.

The sun consumes does it not?

no. it is a nuclear fusion factory that converts hydrogen atoms into helium and other elements, and in the process emits heat and light and energized particles into space.

even when it is done with all the fuel it started out with, that fuel will not cease to exist - it will still exist elsewhere in the universe in other forms.

Doesn't God get angry?

i don't know. he's never been angry with me although i've heard a lot, otherwise, from other people and in reading various things.
so i guess i can answer yes although i have no proof.

Could that not be portrayed as being a beast?

well, it could, but it really isn't logical.
what makes beast = anger?
animals aren't angry just because they are beasts.
beast refers to the form rather than an emotion or opinion.
beasts are animals, more or less, in the vernacular of the bible.

Couldn't 666/devil be Gods wrath?

actually, yes, "satan" is literally God's anger!
but 666 is not referring to satan.
it is referring to DEATH
satan is not a beast, by default, nor is satan mortal.
if and when he is incarnate, then he is a beast but not just because he is thought of as the devil - but he is still immortal, however he exists at any given time.

Did he not create the devil?

actually, to be totally correct, the "devil" in an invention of the christian church in the last 2,000 years.

Could he not have created the devil to keep us on the right path?

yes! exactly! the reason for satan is to help raise humanity from a un-wise child into a mature adult!
satan is a good thing, if one is not so proud to admit they need help of all kinds, in whatever form GOD sees as best!

To me God is everything, if he created everything and is everything then he is also 666/devil. God could kill all of us with just a thought, but why not create something that keeps others in line?

well, actually you and i see things pretty much the same way - but for the sake of understanding the hidden message in Revelation, the beast has to be defined a little more particularly, in order to make sense of what GOD is communicating to us.

this book isn't about forming our understandings or learning the depths of all that GOD is and does...it truly is a scripted outline, of sorts, detailing events and situations in the physical world, at the end of the age. Which is now.

so one has to kind of divorce himself from his emotions, values, and beliefs and just try to approach the writing in a dispassionate analytical fashion.

that's why it is so hard to decipher - no one can hardly let go of what they WANT to be true in order to find out what really IS true.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
The bible also teaches us that Jesus is God/the son of God, so why should we doubt the bible?

Don't doubt the bible. Even Satan uses scriptures. But the scriptures cannot be divided. As for the name “Jesus” there is a history behind the name. The information is quite accessible. Simply put though the name written in Hebrew is more like Yeshua or yehoshua. Transliterated into Greek it was Iesou or Iesous. It is known it was a common name of the time and times since. It is even believed that Barabbas's name was actually yeshua or rather Jesus Barabbas with Barabbas meaning "son of the father". So why was the name given to the Messiah/Christ, the name above all names, even though many had that same name before, during, and after that time?

The name from Hebrew became Joshua but the name through Greek then latin became Jesus. That is why Joshua is used in the Old Testament and Jesus is mostly used in the New Testament. When the New Testament speaks of the Iesous of the Old Testament, though it is spelled in Greek Iesous, they use the name Joshua instead of Jesus. So Joshua is actually Jesus and Jesus is Joshua. What is important is what differentiates one Joshua, or person with that name, from the next as well as what differentiates one Jesus from the other one. It appears that people of today don't want to think that the name of Christ belonged to anyone else.

That is why the Lord said "many will come in my name" and he said to not follow after them. Who are these many Jesus's that claim they are the Christ? Well if you are a Catholic would you go to a Seventh Day Adventist's house of God and call their Jesus your savior and teachings your own. If you were a Methodist would you go to the Jehovah Witness's house of God and do the same or if you were a Lutheran would you go to an Assemblies of God's house of God and receive the holy spirit so you could speak in tongues back at the Lutheran's house of God.

So what about the many that use the name Jesus
Matthew 7:22 Many will tell me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many mighty works?’ 7:23 Then I will tell them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.’

What about those who claim whoever believes in him shall have everlasing life. They seem to leave this and many other things out.
Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Every denomination teaches a different truth than the other ones and since God is truth a different truth would be a different God. Even if you name that God Bob or Jesus the teachings remain the same and no name given makes a lie the truth.
2 Corinthians 11:13 For such men are false emissaries, deceitful workers, masquerading as Messiah’s emissaries. 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan masquerades as an angel of light. 11:15 It is no great thing therefore if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Besides this these are not the houses of God as the Lord said

Acts 7:48 However, the Most High doesn’t dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says, 7:49 ‘heaven is my throne, and the earth a footstool for my feet. What kind of house will you build me?

An idol remains an idol whether you name it Bob or Jesus also.
Deuteronomy 4:15 Lest you corrupt yourselves, and make yourself an engraved image in the form of any figure, the likeness of male or female...

Jonah 2:8 Those who regard lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

So the bible also teaches us that Jesus is the deceiver and God's King has a new name that no one knows but he himself.

Just remember Jesus Barabbas was the one the people wanted released to them.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by The Riley Family]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Riley Family

i love it!

if we think of both "Jesus" and "Christ" as titles rather than names, but defined by their meaning, as names, we get:

Jesus/Jeshua/Joshua - "savior, deliverer"
Christ - "anointed by GOD"

Jesus the Christ = the deliverer anointed by GOD

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes and also check out Jesus Barabbas = The Savior and The son of the Father

It is also interesting to note that the Lord said as Moses lifted up the serpent so must he be lifted up, but as the scriptures point out the people ended up worshipping Nehushtan. Couldn't figure out why God had Moses erect what appeared to be an idol but it made sense when it was realized God's word is living and prophecy is lived out. That is why the Messiah prophesied about the anti-christ when he said "Lord, Lord why have you forsaken me".

edit on 23-6-2010 by The Riley Family

Thought it would be a good idea to elaborate a little more. There was a curiosity about the Messiah connecting himself with the serpent Moses was told to erect. After looking at both scenarios similarities began to surface. The snakes biting the people of Moses and they were dying and John the one called the Baptist called the pharisees a brood of vipers. The fact that Moses was told to have the people look to the bronze snake to be healed is the same as the people having to turn to the Messiah, whom they had just been involved in crucifying, to be saved. It was then realized that since the crucifix was being worshipped the feeling was the bronze serpent must also have been later worshipped. After more reading it turns out it was. But if the Messiah was to come and destroy it at his coming Nehushtan must have also been destroyed and it was by King Hezekiah.

The Lord's crucifixion was not only fulfilling prophecy but was creating it as well. He knew very well that his father would not turn his face from him as it states in psalms that he wouldn't but he knew that the idol the people would make of him would be forsaken. There is much more but this is the jist of it.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by The Riley Family]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Doesn't pure energy eat?

no. energy just is.
it neither decreases or increases but it does change form.

The sun consumes does it not?

no. it is a nuclear fusion factory that converts hydrogen atoms into helium and other elements, and in the process emits heat and light and energized particles into space.

even when it is done with all the fuel it started out with, that fuel will not cease to exist - it will still exist elsewhere in the universe in other forms.

Doesn't God get angry?

i don't know. he's never been angry with me although i've heard a lot, otherwise, from other people and in reading various things.
so i guess i can answer yes although i have no proof.

Could that not be portrayed as being a beast?

well, it could, but it really isn't logical.
what makes beast = anger?
animals aren't angry just because they are beasts.
beast refers to the form rather than an emotion or opinion.
beasts are animals, more or less, in the vernacular of the bible.

Couldn't 666/devil be Gods wrath?

actually, yes, "satan" is literally God's anger!
but 666 is not referring to satan.
it is referring to DEATH
satan is not a beast, by default, nor is satan mortal.
if and when he is incarnate, then he is a beast but not just because he is thought of as the devil - but he is still immortal, however he exists at any given time.

Did he not create the devil?

actually, to be totally correct, the "devil" in an invention of the christian church in the last 2,000 years.

Could he not have created the devil to keep us on the right path?

yes! exactly! the reason for satan is to help raise humanity from a un-wise child into a mature adult!
satan is a good thing, if one is not so proud to admit they need help of all kinds, in whatever form GOD sees as best!

To me God is everything, if he created everything and is everything then he is also 666/devil. God could kill all of us with just a thought, but why not create something that keeps others in line?

well, actually you and i see things pretty much the same way - but for the sake of understanding the hidden message in Revelation, the beast has to be defined a little more particularly, in order to make sense of what GOD is communicating to us.

this book isn't about forming our understandings or learning the depths of all that GOD is and does...it truly is a scripted outline, of sorts, detailing events and situations in the physical world, at the end of the age. Which is now.

so one has to kind of divorce himself from his emotions, values, and beliefs and just try to approach the writing in a dispassionate analytical fashion.

that's why it is so hard to decipher - no one can hardly let go of what they WANT to be true in order to find out what really IS true.

I agree, I feel we think along the same path as far as what God is. I thank you for the interesting conversation.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

i did, actually. it was very enlightening.

i have a few questions:

what are you doing to fix the situation in the gulf of mexico?
how are you going to lead us in cleaning up and restoring our world?

but first and foremost, how are you going to stop the leak?

every day that goes by is so much more mess and damage and if you know all these things and are sure you are the messiah, then why aren't you doing what a messiah would do, coming into this world's present set of circumstances?

getting no response to these direct questions on this thread, from Kalki, who claims to be the "second coming" of Christ and the inventor of free energy, i tried to pin him down about the same thing on another thread, on June 25.

finally, today, he gave me an answer about how he, as the Messiah, is going to solve our #1 problem in this world right now, which is the oil gusher in the Gulf - how he planned on stopping it to save us since he said he is our savior.

it's very interesting. read it here. his answer is the last post, here, and starts with:

There are alot of problems in the world, and frankly plugging a hole is beneath me and symptomatic of a larger problem.

thank you kindly, Kalki, for clearing that up for us.
now we can be sure of who you are!

& good luck with the free book promotion and all that.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

no, thank YOU!

it's nice to get along! rarer and rarer around here these days, it seems.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
- 13 is JESUS, Chapter 13 in the Revelation was written against Jesus. FRIDAY 13TH is JESUS
12 APOSTLES, THE 13TH WAS JESUS

- 666 = XXX = +++ = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT =HOLY TRINITY = JESUS
- 666 = Friday the 6th day of the week, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED
666 = 6 FOOT UNDER
666 = There are 6 weeks of lent prior to EASTER
666 = 6th letter of the aplhabet is F = FRIDAY = Friday 13th = JESUS
666 = Revelations ,The Father- 6th Seal
Son - 6th Trumpet
Holy spirit- 6th Bowl
666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,
Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join