666=Jesus Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
thinking about it, it makes sense in a way. the son of perdition will be uncovered by means of this number 666, it's only a logical move from satan to want to try and change the history of scripture in such a way that another number will be known as the number of the beast. or assigning it to Jesus, so everyone will openly welcome the antichrist

as some already stated, the 666 is already embedded in many evil things in the world, already showing aspects of the spirit of antichrist.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by phiniks]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I really don't think that 666 could stand for Jesus Christ. 777 is the perfect number so that is more likely.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galeoti06
I really don't think that 666 could stand for Jesus Christ. 777 is the perfect number so that is more likely.

ofcourse 666 does not stand for jesus Christ.. 666 is going to be the barcode or number of the new micro chip that will be "forced" on citizens to be implanted in their right hand...or for head I guesS? i'm not sure about the forehead, but I know the right hand..

Without the MARK, no one will be able to buy or sell anything. This will be inforced...it is interesting how bible codes unfold right before your eyes...

I have a feeling June, 6, 2006 will be the time when the micro chips are forced upon us.... I could be wrong though.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just out of couriosity (cant spell that) how did you come up with June 6, 2006. I believe as well that it will be this year that all the Revelations start to come true. But how did you come up with the specific date

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
666 is the number of The Beast, 668 is the neighbor of the beast. Is Jesus the neighbor of the devil????

"6666" is the ATM PIN number of the Beast.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
666 has many meanings. It was used in Babylon in little necklaces for Gods, Ishtar, Baal, and the many smaller Gods of Babylon each had their own Gematria. 666 is also used in complicated angelology along with many other numbers. The most important meaning of 666 however is given by the Bible itself which states 6 is the number of man, and triple anything just a degree of magnitude. Man's number is identified as the number of imperfection, followed by 7 the number of perfection (symbolised by the 7 days of creation). 666 thus simply tell's us that antichrist will incarnate every evil aspect of human secularism and false religious doctrine. He will be a "people's person", a champion to all that's wrong in mankind. That's all. A simple explanation. Now if it appears in barcodes or so forth is still cloudy since you will receive either:

the number

the mark

or the name

of the beast in either your hand or forehead. That could mean LOTS of things.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
BLAH..BLAH...BLAH.........

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
From wikipedia (and also mentioned elsewhere, but I cannot remember, perhaps Bible Study Class I took in College...).

Some scholars believe that the Number of the Beast, 666, featured in the Book of Revelation is a reference to the Roman Emperor Nero. Alternative spellings of Nero include Neron which calculates to 666. The name Nero without the last n calculates to 616 and some manuscripts of Revelation contain that number instead of 666.

[edit on 4/7/2006 by soulforge]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
666 and the Islam connection. This interpretation of 666 will not be welcomed by Muslims, however it should be of interest to Christians. Consider the facts of what 666 will be doing... forcing the world to accept its doctrines, or be beheaded. In what we now refer to as 527 A.D., the concept of dating using the AD/BC method was first introduced. In considering whether 666 may refer to a date, one must consider what dating methods were in use at the time the Revelation was written. Most scholars agree it was writen no later than 300 AD. So, the AD/BC system we use today was not in use. At that time, the most recently introduced calendar and method of dating was introduced by Julius Caesar, on the date which we now refer to as January 1, 45BC. To better understand, consider this date as the starting point of the new dating system... call it simply J. Therefore, 1/1/45BC=0 J. Following this up through time, 1/1/1BC= 1/1/44J. There is no 0BC or 0AD. 1BC is immediately followed by 1AD, so, 1/1/1AD=45J. Following this through, 1/1/622AD=666J. So, clearly based on the dating system in use at the time the Revelation was written, Islam had its birth in the year 666, which we today refer to as 622A.D. To a non-Christian and especially to a Muslim the idea of relating Mohammed to the devil might seem unfair in that Islam maintains itself to be a peaceful religion, however, what we are really talking about here is the Anti-Christ, and any believing Muslim will gladly profess that Jesus Christ is not and was not the Son of God. Clearly Islam is an anti-Christian religion. To see its own prophesies come true, Islam must somehow, some day, some way, see to it that all other religions are wiped out. It is quite likely that Revelation 13:15 refers to the time when the Imam Mahdi appears on the scene. Not necessarily a man or a physical being, but rather an image. An image of the one which Muslims are anticipating. The announcement that the Imam Mahdi has arrived will go out whether he "appears" or not. And although Muslims presently believe that the Imam Mahdi will set up a world order peacefully, a call will go out to start the killing, and that order, it will be believed will be an order of the Imam Mahdi himself. True Muslims will have no choice but to comply. In Islamic states Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, and all who do not accept the doctrine of Islam will be killed legally, while in non-Islamic states an attempt will be made through tactics such as suicide bombings and etc to reduce the non-Muslim population down to a level wherein it will then be subjegated. When one considers the prophesies of both religions, Christians who have read the Revelation can see the amazing irony of this: Muslims believe Mohammed to be the last prophet, whereas the last prophet according to Christian prophesy is none other than the false prophet of the Revelation. Christians who believe the way of salvation is through faith that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, can certainly conclude that Mohammed, having led so many to believe otherwise over a period of over 1300 years is by far the biggest anti-Christ of all anti-Christs. Another irony which Muslims fail to realize is this: Mohammed referred many times over of the Day of Judgement which would come upon all who "are not of The Book". Muslins maintain that this Book is The Koran and therefore those who do not follow the Koran are worthy of death. To put it very bluntly, Muslims are so blinded by this idea, that they do not even take into account the fact that the Koran was not written until after Mohammed death. The Book Mohammed spoke of (having heard stories of it) was the Book of Life as in Revelation 17:8, not the Koran which didn't exist at the time.
In any case, whatever the mark of the beast is, whether literally the number 666, or a symbol, it will be revieled by an angel to every living soul..no one will not know its signifigence when faced with the choice to worship it or die. Rev 14:9

============================================
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The sad thing is that 616 = Torah and is of course not the number of the beast.
666 is Chi Xi Stigma and has a hidden meaning because the Symbols for it are old and no longer used. The meaning of Chi Xi Stigma is tied to the *stigmata associated with the catholic church and if you compare old and new testaments you can see that Yahweh gave a mark on people's foreheads and right hand also. The forehead was a symbol of knowledge and knowing something, the right hand was a symbol of doing it. He gave them torah at sinai. He said the act of not doing torah is lawlessness and a curse, the mark of the beast. Everyone wants it to be so complicated. Satan will make you take the mark of the beast by not doing the torah. People will see visible signs in your physical body whether you obey or if you disobey. If you follow torah, you look a certain way, if you don't follow it, you look like everyone else

*The stigmata are signs of nail holes or thorn imprints resembling the messiah on the cross. The cross is a pagan symbol and was around long before christianity was popularized by ROME.

Scripture is very good at deciphering itself but that means you have to read it to understand it. If you read the first 5 books of the bible, that is torah and holds 613 instructions on living a blessed life. Israel is not the current people or place we have labeled Israel today there were 2 kingdoms in Israel and we only have Judah today. The land of Israel is mapped from the people who left Goshen in Egypt and traveled down the sinia peninsula across the right side of the red sea and into arabia, then everywhere they wandered during the 40 years in the desert and finally into the land of modern day Israel.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My goodness not another numbers game. Another extra biblical opinion. Stick to the Bible please. Anything outside is null and void. It would help to quote scriptures.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BadMojo

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BadMojo

Hey!

Maybe you should read the bible...
666 is definitly the number of the beast.
But I don´t know what 999 means.

Love

Nia

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Jesus is not the beast. The beast is the IMAGE of Jesus that man made. The CROSS.

nhkox.homestead.com...

Jesus is the Messiah sent to the Children of Israel ONLY.

He testified the TRUTH to the Children of Israel, but the Children of Israel rejected him and tried to kill him on the Cross.

"This is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent" (John 17:3).

In the end times Satan the Deceiver will cause this Image to come alive and it will deceive as many as have not the seal of the Living God.

The whole world will be invited to this deception, a False wedding feast with a false Christ and a false bride (Church). Whoever will drink of the wine of abomination from this feast will vomit up their wisdom and will be a slave to Satan, and will be Satan's host and gathered into Hell in the Last Day.

So beware that you are not taken in with this deception.

May God guide us to the straight path and protect us from the Evil One.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchtower_of_Shiloh

Watchtower,

Your interpretation of 666 in connection to Islam and the Holy Prophet Muhammad will indeed not be accepted by Muslims. We accept only the TRUTH. The truth is, after the Prophet Muhammad there will be no more Prophets coming, but all will be false prophets, according to Jesus. Your twisted version that after Jesus there will be no more prophet is inaccurate and an obvious lie and proof of the corruption of Jesus' Gospel. The Muslim people are followers of the religion of Abraham, also prophesied by the Prophet Haggai as Jesus taught his disciples.

For the time draws near when that shall be done of which our God spoke by Hosea the prophet, saying: I will call chosen the people not chosen. And as he says in Ezekiel the prophet: God shall make a new covenant with his people, not according to the covenant which he gave to your fathers, which they did not and he shall take from them a heart of stone, and give them a new heart" : and all this shall be because you do not walk now in his Law. And you have the key and do not open: rather you block the road for those who would walk in it."

The Prophet Muhammad was foretold by Jesus to the Children of Israel, but the corruption of the Gospel is such that scarcely is the truth found.

When the prayer was ended, the priest said with a loud voice: "Stay, Jesus, for we need to know who you are, for the quieting of our nation." Jesus answered: "I am Jesus, son of Mary, of the seed of David, a man that is mortal and fears God, and I seek that to God be given honour and glory."
The priest answered: "In the Book of Moses it is written that our God must send us the Messiah, who shall come to announce to us that which God wills, and shall bring to the world the mercy of God. Therefore I pray you tell us the truth, are you the Messiah of God whom we expect?"

Jesus answered: "It is true that God has so promised, but indeed I am not he, for he is made before me, and shall come after me."

Jesus answered: "As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham, saying: "In your seed will I bless all the tribes of the earth." But when God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God, whence my words and my doctrine shall be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones: whereupon God will have mercy upon the world, and will send his Messenger for whom he has made all things who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy the idols with the idolaters who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he has over men. He shall bring with him the mercy of God for salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words.

Then said the priest: "How shall the Messiah be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?" Jesus answered: "The name of the Messiah is admirable, for God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in a celestial splendour. God said: "Wait Muhammad; for your sake I will to create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereof I make you a present, insomuch that whoever shall bless you shall be blessed, and whoever shall curse you shall be accursed. When I shall send you into the world I shall send you as my Messenger of salvation, and your word shall be true, insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail, but your faith shall never fail." Muhammad is his blessed name." Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying: "O God send us your Messenger: O Muhammad, come quickly for the salvation of the world!"

The priest answered: "After the coming of the Messenger of God shall other prophets come?" Jesus answered: "There shall not come after him true prophets sent by God, but there shall come a great number of false prophets, whereat I sorrow. For Satan shall raise them up by the just judgment of God, and they shall hide themselves under the pretext of my gospel." Herod answered: "How is it a just judgment of God that such impious men should come?"

Jesus answered: "It is just that he who will not believe in the truth to his salvation should believe in a lie to his damnation. Wherefore I say to you, that the world has ever despised the true prophets and loved the false, as can be seen in the time of Micaiah and Jeremiah. For every like loves his like."

Meditate on the words of Jesus. The Children of Israel has incurred anger upon anger from God because of their disbelief and rejection of God's Messengers, loving the false one and despising the true ones. Just look how the people rejected Jesus and tried to kill him on the cross.

May God forgive you for your wicked thoughts about the Holy Prophet Muhammad, the Messenger of God, the comforter that Jesus told his disciples to await.

JOHN 16:7-8 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

JOHN 16:13-15: "But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it know to you. All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you."

Can you tell of another Prophet who came after Jesus aside from the Prophet Muhammad?

010.108 Say: O mankind! Now hath the truth from your Lord come unto you. So whosoever is guided, is guided only for (the good of) his soul, and whosoever erreth erreth only against it. And I am not a warder over you.

009.033 He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.

046.010 bethink you: If it is from Allah and ye disbelieve therein, and a witness of the Children of Israel hath already testified to the like thereof and hath believed, and ye are too proud (what plight is yours) ? Lo! Allah guideth not wrong-doers.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
yes I AGREE JESUS = 666 HE IS JUST A HUMAN BEIGN JUST ACTED LIKE DOING GOOD THINGS TO PEOPLE BUT REALY HE IS 666 THATS WHY HE DIED VERY CRUELY ITS GODS DECISION DONT BELIVE THIS FOOL

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
I have studied many biblical subjects from creation to the end times, but this is one article could cause many things I've considered truths to be turned on its ear...more specifically the "mark of the beast". If you can bear with the article, there is startling evidence that 666=Jesus Christ. If you study the Bible, then you will understand the need to use the original manuscripts. In this case, the New Testament was written in Greek and Aramaic.
"...the number of his name is six hundred three score and six..."

Oops...here's the link
www.revelations.org.za...&A5.htm#666

[edit on 20-2-2006 by BadMojo]

Well you cant have studied to hard buddy, because serious scholars for many years from the Hebrew Christian and Muslim camps have agreed that the number of the Beast was actually 616 not 666.
Based on historical anthropological archeological evidence.
And that is was a Jewish Hebrew code to refer to certain Roman emperors in there writings, so as to not get persecuted by them for writing about them.
Simple internet searches find many quotes and evidence from scholars on the subject.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thought it might be a good opportunity to show yous this.

Jesus, Satan, or both?

The following will no doubt upset many naive Christians, but if anyone wishes to indulge in Christian lore, the image of Jesus and God has an amazing twist that few Christians realize or want to think about. It begins from two incredible verses from the Old Testament :

AND Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

-I Chronicles 21:1

AND again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

-II Samuel 24:1

Either the above examples give evidence for a grand error (or fiction) in the Bible or else we have Satan and the Lord as the same entity! Also from the Old Testament we have the revelation of the creator of evil:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

-God in Isaiah 45:7

How many Christians realize God as the creator of evil? And if you believe that Jesus equals God in the flesh, then Jesus must also hold responsibility for the creation of evil. (See also evil and good from God: Lamentations 3:38-39)

Now here comes an even more shocking Bible realization: the name "Lucifer" (another name for Satan) means light bearer, or morning star.

On the very last page of the Bible Jesus reveals himself and provides the amazing kicker ending of the entire "Holy" Bible:

I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

-Revelation 22:16

And the very last words of Jesus in the Bible, makes it the greatest and longest lived lie of all time (something only a devil would say):

Surely, I come quickly.

-Revelation 22:20

Perhaps the reader will now understand why some Satanist cults use the same Bible as the Christians.

Note: The idea of the name Lucifer as synonymous with Satan goes back for centuries. In Isaiah 14:12, St. Jerome, translated the Hebrew word for "morning star" into the Latin term "Lucifer" (light bearer), a name commonly ascribed to Satan by Christians, and represents the fallen star, an ancient symbol for the fallen or evil one. In the NRSV Bible version, Isaiah 14:12 describes the fallen as "O Day Star, son of Dawn!" The Day Star, or morning star actually refers to the planet Venus, although, of course, the ancients did not know about planets. Venus always appears low on the horizon and the ancients thought of it as a star fallen from heaven (fallen angel). Venus also appears as the brightest "star" in the sky, thus the reference to the "bright and morning star" in Rev. 22:16. Although the Isaiah verse describes the fallen king of Babylon, Christians have, for centuries, ascribed Satan as taking many forms (for example the serpent). Thus, a conclusion, based on Christian beliefs of Satan, and the belief in the "inerrancy" of the Bible, one must conclude that Jesus has revealed himself as Satan!

nobeliefs.com

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ok here are some clues:

The beast is guilt.
The prostitute that rides on the back of the beast is the illusion of love for a price.
The prostitute is the world, which is built on a foundation of guilt.
The world offers illusions of love for a price.
The number of the beast is simply "many".
The symbol of *many* is...man.
The many is against the One.
The One is "broken" for the *many*.
The *many* drink from the One cup.
The One cup is the one mind.
The One mind is the "temple".
The idol in the temple is the *many*.
The many is the "unholy".
The One is the "holy".
There is an unholy idol in the holy temple of the Son of God.
The many are in the mind of the Son of God.
The Son of God is Self.
The many are a self-concept.
The world is a self-concept.
The world is the idea that the Son can be separated, multiplied, and "numbered".
This idea, if true, would destroy the Son of God, and his Father.
The many would destroy the One.
The idea, when "judged" to be true [truth], conjures up the concept of guilt.
There is a correlation between the judgement that separation is the truth, and the feeling of guilt.
The guilt is conjured up in the mind of the Son of God.
The world is made to *justify* the feeling, and give it *legs*.
Therefore, the world, the many, and man, arise upon the thought of guilt.
Therefore, the world, the many, and man, only exist so long as guilt is the "truth".
The truth is that guilt is not a valid concept. It is not true. Never was.
Therefore, the truth is that the world is not valid, not the truth, and does not exist.
Therefore, in order for the world to exist, the truth must "die".
The world, the many, man, is a "war" against the truth.
The first casualty of war is the truth.
The truth is like a lamb.
The lamb is meek, and does not defend itself.
The Son of God is the truth.
The Son of God does not defend himself.
The many exist only as the Son of God dies.
The many exist only as the truth is mangled beyond recognition.
Therefore, the "lamb of God" was "slain before the foundation of the world".
As the truth of the "one loaf" is "broken", the many seem to exist.
Therefore, there is "enmity" between the One and the many.
The One would "destroy" the many, and the many would destroy the one.
The relationship between the many and the one is converse.
The many are like the moon, and the One is like the sun.
The moon is only seen as the sun is hidden.
As the sun rises, the moon wanes and disappears.
The relationship between the many and the one is converse.
The many drink the "blood" of the one, in order to "live" [exist].
Therefore, the One enables the many to exist, as its "life blood" is drained.
The life blood of the One is its truth, its mind, and its power.
The many exist in terms of psychic vampirism.
The many are a psycic phenomenon.
The many are a dream in the mind of the Son of God.
The Son of God sleeps, dreaming of separation, death and exile.
The dream begins with an attack on GoD.
The attack on GoD is the idea of differences, separate states, and special status.
The attack continues with the idea of "man".
Man is separate, different, and each one is *special*.
The Son is equal to his "Father".
The Son is not different.
The Son is not special.
The Son is "Christ".
Christ is Reality.
Christ is "the Kingdom of God".
The many are unreality.
The many are "anti-Christ".
The many are "one".
The "many and one" is the anti Christ.
The anti Christ is a man, because man is *the many*.
The many offer an illusion of love for a price.
The price is truth.
Therefore, truth is "sacrificed" for the "many".
The many "buy" their salvation with the "blood" of the truth.
The salvation of the many is the continuation of the many.
Therefore, the "blood" of the One is for the salvation of the many.
Salvation is for the One.
Christ!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Salvation is for the One.
Salvation is not for the many.
So there is enmity between the many and the One.
The many must "die" in order to "live" as the One.
When the many "die", the Son of God rises.
As the Son of God arises, he awakens.
Awake, the Son of God is alive, always.
Guilt comes at the cost of innocence.
Innocence is the truth, and cannot be bought or sold.
Guilt is "sold", and guilt is "bought" [believed].
Guilt gives rise to a world of buying and selling.
A lack of truth gives rise to a world of scarcity.
In such world, love is scarce, and is purchased for a price.
A cup of coffee [the illusion of love], comes at a price.
A wife [the illusion of love], comes at a price.
A bushel of wheat [the illusion of love] is paid for.
Therefore, the thinking of the world is based on sacrifice.
Based on a currency of guilt, there is no room for truth in the world.
Confusion is the foundation of the world.
The world is "saved" by confusing the truth.
The popular gospels confuse the truth that Jesus spoke of.
The pop gospels "save" the many.
The pop gospels are the salvation of the world.
The pop gospels defend the world against the truth.
The pop gospels mangle the truth beyond recognition.
The pop gospels kill the truth.
The killing continues.
The daily sacrifice goes on in time.
Salvation is for the One mind.
Salvation saves the One mind from the insanity of the anti-One.
Salvation saves Self from self-concepts.
Salvation heals - makes whole - a split mind.
A split mind cannot stand.
A split mind will "fall".
A split mind is a foundation of sand.
The world is built upon a foundation of sand.
The world is the picture of the crucifixion of the One truth.
The world crucifies the Son of God daily, in many ways.
All in the world carry a "cross".
The concept of guilt manifests circumstances of pain, suffering, loss, disaster, calamity and death.
So guilt is a "beast".
Jesus told the truth.
The truth is: guilt is not true, not ever, never, under no circumstances.
The truth is: guilt was not true before the world, and the world cannot make guilt the truth.
The truth is: the world is a "false witness" against the truth.
The truth is: the world "accuses" the truth of guilt.
The truth is: there is no truth in the world.
The truth is: the world is an illusion.
Jesus accepted innocence as truth.
Jesus "identified" with the innocent One...the Son of God.
Jesus spoke of the Son of God in parable and parody.
The crucifixion of Jesus was a *parody* of the genesis of the world.
The genesis of the world begins with an attack on GoD.
The genesis of the world is the death of truth.
The first casualty of the world is the truth.
The world is completely false.
Therefore, the message conveyed by Jesus is a "threat" to the world.
Therefore, the message is actively confused.
Confused, the message is rendered meaningless, ineffective toward salvation.
Confused, the message conjures up madness.
Confused, the genesis of the world is repeated.
The resurrection is a symbol of an awakeing Son of God.
Jesus is the "first fruits" of the awakening Son of God.
The awakening of the Son of God is his "exodus" from the world.
Jesus' awakening is a promise that the entire Son of God will awaken from his dream of death and exile.
Jesus' crucifixion tells about the genesis of the world.
Jesus' resurrection tells about the end of the world.
So Jesus demonstrated in word and deed, the "alpha" and "omega" of a dream in the mind of the Son of God.
Jesus awakening was the beginning of the "dawn".
Jesus is the "morning star".
As the sun rises, the light spreads throughout the world.
The light is clearly the truth.
The light allows blind eyes to "see".
The world exists in confusion and darkness.
The dawn of light marks the beginning of the end of the world.

Christ!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join