It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Marriage Contract

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
www.thesmokinggun.com...

Some people may take offense to some of this so beware

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

tried to kidnap his own wife

Woah hold up! Wife?!!? She actually married him?!

If a man Ever gave me a contract, no matter how leanient it was, I'd go mental!!!
Lol!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think I'll show this to my girlfriend so the next time she is upset with me for something, I can just say, Atleast I am not that bad.

What kind of guy would spend the time to seriosly write something like that.?

:shk:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Im sorry but anyone who married a guy who gave her one of those.
Deserves what she got!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That dude should just get himself a blow-up doll... or wait untill holo-chicks like they had in that 6th Day movie.

What a psycho!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by b777pilot
Im sorry but anyone who married a guy who gave her one of those.
Deserves what she got!

I'm afraid i have to agree with you. The silly woman! No matter how 'in love' she was with him, surely she would of noticed that the contract was just..well wrong
!!

[Edited because i can't type
]

[edit on 20/2/06 by crookedblue]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Are you sure they weren't already married when he wrote this? It almost seems to me like the marriage was already well underway by the time he dreamed up this little contract.

This contract although completly psychotic is pretty well written. Just shows that some smart people are entirely insane.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
Are you sure they weren't already married when he wrote this? It almost seems to me like the marriage was already well underway by the time he dreamed up this little contract.

This contract although completly psychotic is pretty well written. Just shows that some smart people are entirely insane.

Yeah reading back, it is possible they could of allready been married :/ What a wierd, wierd man.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Umm, yes, well....where is the printer friendly version??? Lol, just kidding, that would go over like a led zepplin here....however, I dare you all to print this, submit to spouse with a straight face and post the results!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishmen3g
Umm, yes, well....where is the printer friendly version??? Lol, just kidding, that would go over like a led zepplin here....however, I dare you all to print this, submit to spouse with a straight face and post the results!!!!

one word...

Couch

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow... That man did the impossible. The rest of the world laughs at things like this.

Gonna print this one out and use it on my next girlfriend.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If any guy tried to make me sign that...well lets just say he wont be walking right for a few weeks...or years.

^_^

Thats crazy that someone would actually make those things...sickening.....

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You know, there are some kinky sexually submissives that would probably be more than willing and happy to sign a contract such as this.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
OMG this shows you how stupid some people really are, another example of the power men want over women.

If my fella gave me something like this well i cant repeat on here what id say plus ive got a grave yard at the back of my house im sure i could easily aquire a plot.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonlit Shadow ive got a grave yard at the back of my house im sure i could easily aquire a plot.

Lucky...me and my friends hang out at a graveyard alot...(no we dont worship dead people, its just quiet there...well obviously cause theres dead people. We walk around and look at the old (1600s) graves.)

Oh and theres the grave of the "first" american that died in the navy (on John Paul Jones' boat) there...its cool

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
url link denied.

Any other links to this contract so i can read up as well?

new topics

top topics

join