It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAE Taking Over American Ports !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Its DEAD as it should be. :shk: Or so we think......

For all those who glorified this action of selling the ports,

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Well strike up the band! The idiots have triumphed in the name of protecting American interests. By American, I mean "campaign." I'd say we should give these worthy politicians a national holiday, but we already have one in very early April...

Bang up job alienating an ally over a non-troversy to garner some votes and take a few pokes at the lame duck. Way to consider the messages we send. For example, "Hey you! Yeah you, U.A.E.! This is the U.S.; listen, we got this terrorist problem we need you to help with. In return, we'll crap all over you in our press and block otherwise legal deals in an arbitray, rascist fashion."

They should be so proud.

Excuse me while I go throw up.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamburglar

Originally posted by dgtempe

Well strike up the band! The idiots have triumphed in the name of protecting American interests. By American, I mean "campaign." I'd say we should give these worthy politicians a national holiday, but we already have one in very early April...

Bang up job alienating an ally over a non-troversy to garner some votes and take a few pokes at the lame duck. Way to consider the messages we send. For example, "Hey you! Yeah you, U.A.E.! This is the U.S.; listen, we got this terrorist problem we need you to help with. In return, we'll crap all over you in our press and block otherwise legal deals in an arbitray, rascist fashion."

They should be so proud.

Excuse me while I go throw up.

Enjoy yourself........maybe you sould lay off the hamburgers.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
the company will divest itself of ALL american holdings.......

wonder what else they own, and who they will sell them to??

would be a royal pain if they felt that those american navel ships sitting in their ports needed to be "divested" wouldn't it??

or to find out that they own an obnoxiously large amoung to stock in american companies....and they just "divest" it all...

this might not be all that good of news...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
or to find out that they own an obnoxiously large amoung to stock in american companies....and they just "divest" it all...

this might not be all that good of news...

Don't worry if they own vast amount of property or just has stocks on companies it will be the same companies that the Bush family has holdings also.

Mostly defense department contracts.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
can you imagine what would happen if China or some other country got enough stocks in our defense industry to have controlling interest...

hey guys, this is what you will be making from now on, ain't they nice...little water guns for the tots!!

anyone else getting the idea that the only way that this idea of free markets would work if if their is only one country, one government. otherwise, disagreements between countries could lead to some pretty bad situations.

by the way, we aren't the only ones protecting our interests....france, I believe if was, is not taking too kindly to the buyout of their electric company by a company in germany....

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by dawnstar

anyone else getting the idea that the only way that this idea of free markets would work if if their is only one country, one government. otherwise, disagreements between countries could lead to some pretty bad situations.

One country.....one government.....what does that sound like to you??

Do you think that if we had one country, and one government we would have less problems?

[edit on 3/11/2006 by Kaotik68]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join