It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are UFO's made of?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok, excuse my inexperience in this whole field, I am new at this alien stuff

I am sure this may have been discussed many times before, But what are UFO's made of? Surely any race that habits on a planet other than earth doesn't just have some spare metal etc and be able to weld it into crafts? (I'm Assuming they are made of a metal of some sort though so)

I'm a little confused

Or just don't we know? I'm doubting the government would ever release information saying what spacecrafts may be made of?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crookedblue

Or just don't we know? I'm doubting the government would ever release information saying what spacecrafts may be made of?

OH they would they'd tell you it was made out of tin foil and balsa wood ,a weather baloon maybe?

Seriously if they are metal a lot of people may say light weight alloy of some kind, I disagree because maybe there technologies are not restricted by weight.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well if you go my theory the hull will have to be of a highly reflective material, no comment on what that might be though.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
gentically engineered flesh, because it is a big hoax about how unhabitable outerspace really is. We could have sunday brunch in the space wearing nothing more than a northface winter coat and fleece pants

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
As UFOs are Unidentified Flying Objects it would be pretty difficult for us to know what t is made of. If we could identify what a UFO was made of it probably wouldn’t be a UFO anymore. The term UFO is so vague that it includes anything flying that we can’t identify, including man made aircrafts.

If we look at the Roswell incident where a crashed disk was recovered there is a description of the wreckage.

www.qsl.net

Bessie Brazel Schreiber is Mac Brazel's daughter. What follows is her description of wreckage from the crash.

The material resembled a sort of aluminum-like foil. Some of these pieces had a sort of tape stuck to them. Even though the stuff looked like tape, it could not be peeled off or removed at all.

William Brazel, Jr. is Mac Brazel's son. What follows is his description of wreckage from the crash.

One of the pieces looked like something on the order of tinfoil, except that it wouldn't tear. You could wrinkle it and lay it back down and it immediately resume it's original shape... quite pliable, but you couldn't crease or bend it like ordinary metal. Almost like a plastic, but definitely metallic. Dad once said that the Army had once told him it was not anything made by us.

There was also some threadlike material. It looked like silk, but was not silk, a very strong material without strands or fibers like silk would have. This was more like a wire, all one piece or substance.

I can't verify the authenticity of those statements but FSME Gazrok knows plenty about the the Roswell incident.

top topics

join